As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Sunday, December 3, 2017 - Way Out

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Sunday, December 3, 2017 - Way Out

Way Out

Way Out

http://www.campcomic.com/comic/487

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    Oh gee, this is getting intense. Loving it.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    This storyline is making me... malancholy.

If Linus does leave, I hope Malachi at least tells him about the party first, so at least he knows how much he means to Malachi and the others.

• Options
    tabletable Registered User regular
    I read through this about 5 times before I remembered that there was a cat to be looked for.

• Options
    BytEfLUShBytEfLUSh Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @table
    I realized that I need to find the cat only after I read your comment.

Also, dibs on panel 4 for profile pic. :)

BytEfLUSh on
  • Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    of course, we'll be staying with the camp, but this has a vibe that it could definitely turn into a "Logan's Run" story line...
    or possibly a "Miri"(ST:TOS) and Linus is getting while the gettin's good.

hajen on
  • Options
    XastionXastion Registered User regular
    Linus, in case you haven’t noticed it’s not exactly safe in camp either.

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Darn :c I can already feel the depressing return of Malachi to a surprise party minus the most important person for said party. I wonder if Linus will leave and eventually come back to camp to help Malachi leave or something of the sort.

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    And that, boys and girls, is what maturity looks like. Accepting that even when you don't want it, responsibility is something you MUST bear.

• Options
    ANeMANeM Registered User regular
    @xUsako
    Don't worry, there won't be a depressing return for Malachi to bring down the party. Malachi isn't going to return. He dropped the rope. Linus will leave him and he will die in the woods.

• Options
    BrobBrob Registered User regular
    I see Linus returning to camp, attending his party then leaving after everyone's gone to sleep...

• Options
    chemistx2chemistx2 Registered User regular
    Lovely kitty today!

• Options
    MIJackelMIJackel Registered User regular
    Wait what if this is all a ruse? What if the party is just down the path and Mal has skillfully led him back?

• Options
    This comic keeps reminding me of the “safety not guaranteed” ad.

• Options
    Jonah BainJonah Bain Registered User new member
    Can't they just leave on the road that their parents used to drop them off?

• Options
    Charon'sLittleHelperCharon'sLittleHelper Registered User regular
    The cake is a lie!

• Options
    ShamrockSeraphShamrockSeraph Registered User regular
    Reminder: Malachi is probably so heartbroken because if Linus leaves, Malachi can't throw an "awesome birthday party" for Linus. (also, Linus apparently knows the actual date: http://campcomic.com/comic/430)

But, it was incredibly heartwarming to me to hear Linus give his "I don't want anything bad to happen to you" speech. Not sure where this is all going, but I am fascinated.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    In panel six Malachi gets so upset that he apparently split himself into two physical persons. MALACHI HAS MAGICAL SUPERPOWERS!!! It's the only comic-book-logic explanation.

• Options
    Just so no one thinks the gods have abandoned us:

• Options
    Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    Am I the only one that not does twitter? I will just check the website 3 times a day for an update.

good stuff. I do feel the end of the season is nigh. Like any good book, almost done, I feel a sort of pre-sadness, knowing "all good things must come to an end".

• Options
    frafartfrafart Registered User new member
    I also does that!

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Linus. You are so great. Period.

• Options
    Sarge sed:
    In panel six Malachi gets so upset that he apparently split himself into two physical persons. MALACHI HAS MAGICAL SUPERPOWERS!!! It's the only comic-book-logic explanation.

Um, I thought it was the cartoon representation of Malachi being beside himself with consternation.

• Options
    VisionAriVisionAri Registered User regular
    Oh, Linus; you're such a good boy!

If you do make it out of camp, come find me. I will adopt you and bake you cookies and buy you all the books your nerdy little heart desires.

• Options
    Shadowed_Hand Shadowed_Hand Registered User regular
    and then leads to the question: is it truly "out" or, as feared, this be a one-way trip to non-existence in which case Malachi and you can't leave camp Linus.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Sarge sed:

Um, I thought it was the cartoon representation of Malachi being beside himself with consternation.
    I prefer the superpower explanation. :D

• Options
    Sarge:

IDIC. Whatever floats your boat could float somebody else's, too.

• Options
    Jack Is DeadJack Is Dead Registered User regular
    Katie What happens next?? You're killing me!

• Options
    jwh2877jwh2877 Registered User new member
    I've noticed something about Linus. The Camp is a place for kids that parents do not want. But the question is, why aren't there any adults? If you look at Linus, he has stubble on his face meaning he's hitting puberty and is no longer a kid, so maybe the camp compels the kids to leave once they are no longer kids...

• Options
    Jack Is DeadJack Is Dead Registered User regular
    Do you think you'll make a volume 2 book?

• Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular

Yes, eventually! This current storyline would be the last part of our volume 2.

• Options
    KatieJRice wrote: »

Yes, eventually! This current storyline would be the last part of our volume 2.

If you do another Kickstarter, you need to let me know immediately! :-)