As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[iOS/Android] Force Escape :: Will you be the first to escape the planet?

TubeTube Registered User admin
P1QjIdY.png

Force Escape is a game where you must protect your fleeing shuttle as it attempts to escape from the decimated planet. Levels are randomly generated, and you compete against your friends and others to see who can make it the farthest.

However, should you become skilled enough, it is possible to traverse all 50 levels and escape the planet. No one has done it yet, though it is entirely possible to accomplish in under 10 minutes.

Anywho, this is the first app I've ever released, and I'd love any feedback you guys have.

Gameplay

Screenshots
wnksvAI.png9I0WPFK.pngVIVGlfD.png
V3SITOT.pngEeNEYeA.png9ktgRbo.png

iOS LINK
itunes.apple.com/us/app/force-escape/id1247707867

GOOGLE PLAY STORE LINK
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiorouleau.forceescape

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Played it for a few minutes. Can't say I'm the world's biggest fan. The little circle moves kind of sluggishly and I found that too frustrating to put up with.

• Options
    brian-studioRouleaubrian-studioRouleau Developer Chicago, ILRegistered User new member
    Appreciate the feedback, thanks for trying it out!

akLO9.png
    Brian Rouleau
    Developer
  • Options
    katastrophic88katastrophic88 Registered User regular
    Love the minimalist aesthetic!