As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Enable Cookies? HECK YES! The Cookie Brigade would love your help at PAX East 2018!

vickinatorvickinator Cookie Brigade Organizer :)New YorkRegistered User regular
Hi everyone! If you were looking for information regarding becoming a part of the Cookie Brigade for PAX East 2018 or you're just curious about what we're all about, then you're in the right place. We're gearing up for another PAX and looking forward to adding to our lifetime total of $395,412 raised for Child's Play!
If you're not already registered on the Cookie Brigade website please do so ASAP! Information on how to join the PAX East 2018 group will be coming soon!

wQojq.png
WHO WE ARE:
The Cookie Brigade is comprised of people who like to bake and enthusiastically support the goals of the Child's Play charity! We're an entirely volunteer driver organization.
The Cookie Brigade does not sell cookies. We give cookies away for free.
Brigadiers also accept donations to Child's Play, which are entirely voluntary but greatly appreciated!
Starting in 2007, the Cookie Brigade began a mission to give these cookies in exchange for donations to Child's Play, the charity started by Mike and Jerry that provides entertainment to kids in children's hospitals and domestic violence shelters.
The Cookie Brigade started in 2007 when two people randomly decided to give out cookies to people waiting in line at PAX. Since then we've raised a ton of money for Child's Play breaking nearly $100,000 in just one year in 2017.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Looking to Volunteer? Head to https://www.cookiebrigade.org/wp/volunteer-with-the-cookie-brigade/ to sign up and learn more!
Looking for some general information? Check us out on the PAX Community Wiki!
You can also find us on the following social media locations,
Twitter: @Cookie Brigade
Facebook: Cookie Brigade
Instagram: Cookie Brigade
And during or pre-pax, feel free to light up the Cookie Signal!
Hashtag: #cookiebrigade
I WANT TO HELP IN THE BRIGADE!
If you're interested in
  • Baking delicious cookies
  • Distributing to people during PAX
  • Helping organize cookies and distributors
We can definitely use your help! Register on our forums, https://www.cookiebrigade.org/forum/index.php?action=register if you wish to participate in the organizing, baking, and/or distributing!
An important note: due to certain external pressures on the Brigade we have to keep some of our more sensitive planning operations private. If you sign up on the Cookie Brigade website you will have access to our public forums but will need to submit an application through the forums to become a brigadier. Thank you for your understanding!
BASIC BRIGADE GUIDELINES
  • We give out cookies, we do not sell cookies! We do happily pass all donations along to Child's Play, so feel free to give us donations if you want.
  • Keep it PG and family friendly. We love to give cookies out to kids and as such we ask all brigadiers to remain family-friendly with their cookies (sorry, no dickerdoodles) and distributing activities!
  • Have fun and enjoy PAX!

Thank you! :)

• ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    Registered, Applied, Put me in coach!

• TrandescentTrandescent Registered User regular
    Applied. Woo!

8elUgf9.png

PAX East 2018 4-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass [X] Hotel Reservation [X]

See y'all at PAX East 2018!
  • beibeenbeibeen Registered User regular
    *raises hand* Me, me! <3

vMfjFt9.png
  • craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    I will definitely be baking again this year! Hopefully I can distribute too!

DXLJjjr.png
  • ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    I didn't bake last year, but I will be this year! :D

UyhWici.png
  • sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    i need to do this again, i did it one year like 12 or 13 and then had my own cookies and gave my personal ones to the behemoth booth and since then i still get asked about them. i'll try to donate a pile again

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • PNeafseyPNeafsey Registered User regular
    I did it at PAX Unplugged so I look forward to volunteering at PAX where I was introduced to CB!

• ItaraItara Registered User regular
    I won't know until closer to the date whether I'll be able to participate, is there a deadline for signups?

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Wednesday Game Night is confirmed. Proceed as usual.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.