Veni, Vidi, Amavi: [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular

Emerlmaster999BedlamCrazodMr FuzzbuttSkeithStiltschromdomCormacSixshotStrikerMadEddyShadowendarunia106Werewolf2000addoomybearAndy JoeBloodsheedCimmeriiDedwrekkamasterofmetroidAl_watSlacker71Duke 2.0L Ron HowardDarth WaiterGoatmonfightinfilipinoShortyintropdurandal4532The JudgeEncLnrt87pooka
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

I TOLD YOU I HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY!

KarozSkeithSixshotStrikerStrikorMadEddyShadowendarunia106PsykomaNightDragondoomybearDedwrekkaTofystedethSlacker71L Ron HowardDarth WaiterfightinfilipinoGoatmonintropLnrt87Desert Leviathan
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

"What? What is... What?! WHAT?! HUMAN! I DEMAND YOU REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY!"

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    KarozAndy JoeShadowen
    edited December 2017

feVxwDo.jpg

Siberian Cats

Karoz on
    doomybearAndy JoebowenPsykomaCimmeriiwebguy20SkeithDedwrekkaASimPersonchromdomShadowenCormacTofystedethSlacker71SixshotStrikerL Ron HowardDarth Waiterdarunia106fightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraMadEddyShortyintropThe JudgeLnrt87Desert LeviathanIronKnuckle's Ghosttynic
    That's a damn wizard!

KarozAndy JoeEmerlmaster999ShadowenDuke 2.0GoatmonShortytynic
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Karoz wrote: »

Aistan on
    steam_sig.png
    David_TKarozChicoBlueShadowen#pipeDuke 2.0L Ron HowardAndy JoeMadEddyShortyintropRhesus PositiveLnrt87
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    I learned a week or so ago that that means they're trying to hide it from other predators, not that they think its poop that needs buried.

edited December 2017
    Hiding it from other predators because it's the most poop that ever pooped and no one should endure it. There are just some things that should never be experienced. (That thing is alcohol)

Aistan on
    steam_sig.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My cats sweep around their food as well as their poop

PsykomaEnc
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Coffee smells like civet poop.

FYYss9j.png
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    How sure are you that civet poop doesn't smell like coffee?

Drez wrote: »

Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.

Emerlmaster999doomybearNightDragonbowenSkeithBedlamDedwrekkaSlacker71SixshotStrikerDuke 2.0L Ron HowardKrieghundironsizideDarth WaiterAndy JoefightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraMadEddyel_viciointropEncLnrt87Bolthorntynic
  • XehalusXehalus lo-fi Registered User regular
    0Xt-fhNLC7b2bbSND9W7A_egKFOcxJaRcbJY54Huk8E.jpg?w=1024&s=36a5bdccc7823a4ec31cd0e511aa7dbf

NightDragonbowenJedocSkeithCormacdoomybearCimmeriiOmnipotentBagelKarozSlacker71SixshotStrikerHiroconironsizideDarth Waiterdarunia106Andy JoefightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraMadEddychromdomMcFodderintropThe JudgeLnrt87Lorahalo
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    If you put presents under the tree and you have a pet in the family. You're just asking for it...

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Karozfightinfilipino
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I think the best part about that is that the present appears to be a wrapped cat bed.

bowenDonovan PuppyfuckerJedocSkeithMichaelLCCimmeriiOmnipotentBagelSageinaRageKarozSixshotStrikerTheStigASimPersonL Ron HowardHiroconPhoenix-DDarth Waiterdarunia106RainfallAndy JoefightinfilipinoGoatmonMadEddyMcFodderel_viciointropworksintheoryThe JudgeKadithLnrt87Desert LeviathanLorahaloCouscoustynicpooka
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    The present is even labelled "Catticus", which I assume I is that kitty's name.

• JedocJedoc Bringing the past to life so we can beat it to death with a shovelRegistered User regular
    I think the best part about that is that the present appears to be a wrapped cat bed.

That's pretty great, but the best part is that once it's unwrapped, the cat will never go near it again.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    SkwigelfSkeithNightDragonwebguy20TofystedethMr FuzzbuttEmporiumL Ron HowardDarth WaiterfightinfilipinoGoatmonMadEddyEmerlmaster999el_vicioworksintheoryKadithLnrt87Bolthorn
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited December 2017

And then, once the paper was removed, the present opened and he was allowed to lie down in it...he never lay down in it ever again.

P.S: Gah! Got Ninjad!

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    webguy20SageinaRagefightinfilipinoGoatmon

Dis Mine.

doomybearKarozSlacker71CormacbowenSixshotStrikerDuke 2.0AistanL Ron Howarddarunia106Andy JoefightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraMadEddyEmerlmaster999ShortyintropEncLnrt87Desert LeviathanAl_wat
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    THAT'S MAH BOY!!

Karozbowendarunia106GoatmonEmerlmaster999ShortyEncVirgil_Leads_You
    edited December 2017

Karoz on
    SixshotStrikerPsykomaDuke 2.0webguy20doomybearOmnipotentBagelXehalusSkeithL Ron HowardDarth Waiterdarunia106BloodsheedbowenNightDragonAndy JoefightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraMadEddyShortyintropEncRhesus PositiveLnrt87Desert LeviathanBolthorntynicSlacker71Al_wat
    edited December 2017
    GUVxFqK.jpg

Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are.

Bedlam on

KarozSkeithL Ron HowardSixshotStrikerdarunia106StrikorDedwrekkafightinfilipinoGoatmonMadEddy
    uWPIsoc.jpg

SixshotStrikerBahamutZEROSorceCormacDarth Waiterdarunia106JedocStrikorKarozFiendishrabbitPsykomaDedwrekkafightinfilipinoGoatmonCurly_BracedoomybearDuke 2.0SkeithMadEddyAistanShadowenEmerlmaster999el_vicioShortyintropHiroconThe JudgeL Ron HowardaugustEncLnrt87Desert LeviathanSlacker71TofystedethAl_wat

FiendishrabbitPsykomaDarth WaiterKarozbowenAndy JoefightinfilipinodoomybearGoatmonI ZimbraDuke 2.0DedwrekkaSkeithSorceCormacShadowenironsizideSixshotStrikerShortyintropworksintheoryHiroconLnrt87tynicSlacker71TofystedethAl_wat
    edited December 2017

Karoz on
    Andy JoefightinfilipinodoomybearGoatmonI ZimbraAistanCormacShadowenironsizideSixshotStrikerShortyDarth WaiterintropLnrt87Tofystedeth
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    KarozDedwrekkaAndy JoedoomybearfightinfilipinoJedocSkeithMadEddyAistanMr FuzzbuttShadowenironsizideSixshotStrikerDarth WaiterintropHiroconLnrt87Desert Leviathan

I wanna be dis floof owl.

NightDragonAndy JoedoomybearfightinfilipinoGoatmonI ZimbraBedlamSkeithMr FuzzbuttShadowenSixshotStrikerintropL Ron HowardLnrt87darunia106Tofystedeth
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    Andy JoedoomybearfightinfilipinoShadowenSixshotStrikerintropHirocondarunia106
  • JedocJedoc Bringing the past to life so we can beat it to death with a shovelRegistered User regular
  • doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular

this is where they were keeping kitties as part of a promotion for big cat week for natgeo, so presumably these kitties are on loan from a zoo or rescue sanctuary

what a happy day it is
    Darth WaiterAndy Joechromdom

doomybearDedwrekkaKarozShadowenSixshotStrikerfightinfilipinomasterofmetroidEmerlmaster999Darth WaiterintropAndy JoeMadEddyLnrt87Desert LeviathanSlacker71darunia106
    That is a very good twitter. Ravens are awesome.

I especially like their voices. Nevermind how good they are at mimicry.

steam_sig.png
    JedocKarozShadowenSixshotStrikerfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaSkeithDarth WaiterintropAndy Joedurandal4532chromdomLnrt87Desert Leviathandarunia106Tofystedeth
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Will post video after work once able but omg.

Canadian ducks give no fucks , half foot of snow on ground and I'm feeding ducks fries.

Like -4c why aren't you south!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    KarozShadowenSkeithAndy Joe

FiendishrabbitNightDragonSkeithStrikordoomybearShadowenSixshotStrikerDuke 2.0Darth WaiterintropAndy JoeL Ron HowardfightinfilipinochromdomI ZimbraMadEddyLnrt87Desert Leviathandarunia106Tofystedeth

Canadian ducks give no fucks , half foot of snow on ground and I'm feeding ducks fries.

They wont fly south if they can still get food.

You are contributing to the problem :|

bowendoomybearCormacAistanShadowenDedwrekkaSixshotStrikerStrikorDuke 2.0SkeithscherbchenDarth WaiterintropAndy JoeNightDragonHiroconL Ron HowardfightinfilipinoStiltschromdomI ZimbraMadEddyEncLnrt87Desert LeviathanMichaelLCdarunia106
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    JUST LET THEM LAY IN YOUR LAP YOU MONSTER

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    webguy20Emerlmaster999KarozSkwigelfShadowenStrikorDuke 2.0SkeithCimmeriiDarth WaiterJedocPsykomaAndy JoeL Ron HowardfightinfilipinoAnialosMadEddyEncLnrt87Desert LeviathanSlacker71darunia106Tofystedeth
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    JUST LET THEM LAY IN YOUR LAP YOU MONSTER

This is your job as the Nap Queen! You shouldn't wear that title if you're unwilling to fulfill your duties as Nap Queen.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    bowenKarozAistanShadowenDedwrekkaStrikorSkeithPinfeldorfDarth WaiterFiendishrabbitSageinaRageOmnipotentBagelNightDragonworksintheoryEmerlmaster999L Ron HowardfightinfilipinoAnialoschromdomMadEddyEncRhesus PositiveMichaelLCSlacker71darunia106Tofystedeth

KarozShadowenwebguy20SkeithscherbchendoomybearSixshotStrikerShortyDarth WaiterFiendishrabbitPsykomabowenintropOmnipotentBagelAndy JoeDedwrekkaAistanNightDragonHiroconL Ron HowardfightinfilipinoStiltschromdomI ZimbraMadEddyEncRhesus PositiveLnrt87masterofmetroidDesert LeviathanSlacker71darunia106Tofystedeth
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

They wont fly south if they can still get food.

You are contributing to the problem :|

I did google later and these ones apparnetly just year round, also, you be sitting there eating fries and have around 100 ducks wander up and quack at you and try and resist parting with a couple fries!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
This discussion has been closed.