As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny 2] Curse of Osiris out now! DM your clan's GM for PA re-up.

1939495969799»

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    The first time you go through the Osiris story there's a point where you can pick an auto, scout, or handcannon from Ikora. You should probably get the auto. If you play through with a 2nd or 3rd character later, you don't get to choose the other weapons. But you can still get them from engrams randomly.

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    I can't believe you guys are complaining about the comic and no one mentioned that Saint-14 is running a god dam striker build.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    I can't believe you guys are complaining about the comic and no one mentioned that Saint-14 is running a god dam striker build.

I had noticed that... I'm sure he's just running off-spec to get dual pulses. Probs just flew in from leaving a 3v4 supremacy match vs a whole fireteam.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    The first time you go through the Osiris story there's a point where you can pick an auto, scout, or handcannon from Ikora. You should probably get the auto. If you play through with a 2nd or 3rd character later, you don't get to choose the other weapons. But you can still get them from engrams randomly.

Yeah.

I picked the scout assuming I could pick the auto rifle on my second character like the other times there were three choices in the campaign.

:|

Wassermelone on
  • NosfNosf Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Autorifle from Ikora at some point is the keeper. My titan's powerful cayde reward was the gauntlets you get from Ikora after the DLC is done, which I haven't done on the Titan yet. So weird.

Nosf on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Whoops I did choose the auto rifle but I infused it into my sweet business because I use it all the time

Was that a big mistake

edited December 2017
    Khraul wrote: »

I had noticed that... I'm sure he's just running off-spec to get dual pulses. Probs just flew in from leaving a 3v4 supremacy match vs a whole fireteam.

This is D1! All he has as a striker is.....lighting grenades and shoulder charge and he didn't use either! No good wall placement for the lightning and too close to build up the charge.

Edit:
    Whoops I did choose the auto rifle but I infused it into my sweet business because I use it all the time

Was that a big mistake

Ehhhh I mean it's not a deal breaker...

But Positive Outlook is a really good PvE gun, and decent Pvp one.

Fondor_Yards on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Was that a big mistake

It was the star was prequel trilogy of mistakes.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Well not that bad, it's like not taking Sunshot.

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's actually really disappointing. You could've had one panel where Osiris charges at Saint-14 with his flamesword instead of doing some lame punch, and then the next panel is just pure white, and then the next panel pans out to show what's actually happening in the bubble that Saint put up

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Khraul wrote: »

This is D1! All he has as a striker is.....lighting grenades and shoulder charge and he didn't use either! No good wall placement for the lightning and too close to build up the charge.

A panel with Sagira asking Osiris why Saint is running in place against a tree for a minute (building Charge) would've been funny...

..also better than most of the rest of the story.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular

Was that a big mistake

Don't worry about it. It's a great 450 RPM energy auto rifle, but so is every 450 RPM energy auto rifle.

• ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Bungie made a small post on masterwork weapons. I'm posting the reddit link instead of the Bungie forum link so people don't accidentally scroll too far and read Bungie forum comments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7kozdt/bungie_update_on_masterworks_based_on_player/

Most interesting were the tidbits at the end:
    Masterwork Armor
    • We have begun plans to add Masterworks to Armor as well.
    • The Armor bonuses will be more modest than the Orb generation on Weapons (in part because you have five equipped at once), but at minimum we want to provide a much requested mechanism to change the Armor stat type.

Weapon and Armor Mods
    • We don’t have a firm ETA yet, but feedback on Armor and Weapon Mods has been heard!
    At minimum, we are looking to ease inventory pressure (ex: collapsing per-slot or per-class Mods)
    • We’re also seeking to make Mods a more meaningful part of your loadout decisions.

• VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    What would free up tons of mod room would be to make them removable from weapons/ships. That way I can store everything on the stuff itself and pull it off when I need it.

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
    Yeah, that's actually really disappointing. You could've had one panel where Osiris charges at Saint-14 with his flamesword instead of doing some lame punch, and then the next panel is just pure white, and then the next panel pans out to show what's actually happening in the bubble that Saint put up

And so the outside bubble shot would be Osiris standing behind Saint with the flamesword to his neck and Saint would be like

“How did you find me within my blinding field?”

and Osiris would be like

“Because I’ve seen this present when it was a possible future. And so have the Vex. That is the problem, they’ve seen it all, Saint, and your Speaker might as well be in this Ward with us since he chooses to be blind to the truth.”

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    If it's something dumb like 6 MW cores to change a piece of armor from Mobility to Recovery then I am going to be very disappointed.

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Merry Crimbus, ya chumbawumbas. TIME FOR A NEW THREAD!

dis da new shit

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
This discussion has been closed.