LIFT your Christmas spirit [fitness and weightlifting]

caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
After Christmas and Christmas food there’s often regret. A way of dealing with this regret is going to the gym.

Have had a forced hiatus from the gym due to exams and work. Back now and probably going to treat the next week as a reload and then resume regular programming after that.

The 25th is a Monday, so naturally I had to bench press. Managed three decently paused heavy singles @ 140kg

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
thatassemblyguyTaranisMr. ButtonsTicaldfjamFrylockHolmes

• Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    Gym was closed yesterday, so bench Monday is happening today. Buddy has a plan, not sure what that entails but that I'll probably enjoy it immediately and regret it later.
    Front squat and kill your legs day two days ago, still recovering from that one. Think I could have a 315# by mid year, but for now I'm probably around 50# short.

caligynefob
  • caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    140kg front squat is my white whale as well. They’ll fuck up my front delts though, so I only do them once every ~ 3 weeks.

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    Second day of reloading. Worked up to 210kg for a single and then did a couple of doubles with 200kg. Finished off with 140kg x 15, because why the hell not.

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
    surrealitycheck
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    watching that carefully you got some nice neutral spine going on very ph7 high quality switzerland core

obF2Wuw.png
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I got a Fitbit for Christmas and it's pretty neat. Got 11k steps in today. Most of those calories were probably negated by food but that's ok because we had a Boxing Day party

Mortal Sky on
    caligynefob
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    @caligynefob

Dude those plates are awesome. Do they work pretty well as far as easy to take on/off, carry around and stuff?

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
This discussion has been closed.