The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Two Thousand And Late

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Two Thousand And Late

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
cB557A Dabble Of TheloniusNightslyrH3KnucklesAndy JoeZilla360

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    I wonder if Tycho went Pc just to spite him?

MichaelLCH3Knuckles
  • wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    Can't Xbox and PC peeps play together now anyway? Or is that only some games?

• OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    wallywest wrote: »
    Can't Xbox and PC peeps play together now anyway? Or is that only some games?

Depends on the game and developer. Most modern consoles can support mouse & KB, so the old excuses about certain HID types mandating a segregation of population by platform (particularly in the FPS genre) are no longer as true.

Overkillengine on
  • KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    I've been playing The Division mostly Solo and it is still quite enjoyable, and Honestly a bit more tactical when you don't have 4 guys melting almost everything that comes at them :)

cB557
  • dejectedgeekdejectedgeek Grill Vizier CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I actually just started playing (picked it up during the sale) and I have been enjoying it so far. I like that I am working toward level 30 and it's not taking me less then 4 hours to do so. And yes, I think getting new "regular" clothes is exciting.