As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Trebecois

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Trebecois

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Solution: enemy mobs always speak foreign language that’s actually gibberish.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Love the colored pencil art style.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

Problem: I will be unable to not replace that gibberish with "They got Alex!" in my head now.

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Picked up The Division from the Steam sale and yeah this is a pretty good summation of my experience--there sure are a lot of Alex-ses in New York.

And then the challenge/achievement progression popped up and all was forgiven.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Picked up The Division from the Steam sale and yeah this is a pretty good summation of my experience--there sure are a lot of Alex-ses in New York.

And then the challenge/achievement progression popped up and all was forgiven.

Well there WERE a lot of Alexes . . .

I'm pretty sure that the introduction of the unique LMG "Big Alejandro" was partly done as a joke to make those barks take on a new meaning.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    chapelzerochapelzero Registered User new member
    What does Trebecois mean?

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    It's been a while since we got a comic that was a photo of something hand drawn. I remember back when E3 comics were sketched on napkins.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    chapelzero wrote: »
    What does Trebecois mean?

Quebecois is the dialect spoken in Quebec.
    I assume the 'Treb' is a reference to the famous Alex, Trebek.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InvertinInvertin Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

XCOM 2 proves that doesn't always work.

Mor Batalen!

• Options
    JulzildoJulzildo Registered User regular
    This strip's title is sortuva let down. I was expecting moar Quebecois and/or Alex Trebeck.