As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How Do I Participate in a Tournament?

Captain MorganismCaptain Morganism Houston, TxRegistered User regular
This will be my second year at PAX. I've been interested in participating in some of the tournaments listed on the schedule, but I don't see any information when I click on them (other than overlapping events). How does one participate and / or register to be part of these tournaments?

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    The Enforcer-run tournaments are all first-come, first-served day-of signups at the respective tournament department. There are some Tabletop tourneys being run by outside companies (like Cascade Games) which have their own registration system and most likely involve fees; all Enforcer-run events are free.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Captain MorganismCaptain Morganism Houston, TxRegistered User regular
    Thank you for the information!

• Options
    JoeSauceJoeSauce KansasRegistered User regular
    I highly recommend figuring out what tournaments you want to do and getting signed up as first thing in the morning. The more popular games get filled fast. The first year I went, the halo console tourny was filled by 10 am :O

3HeJgC7.png