As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Margarita Quest 2k18: The Only Quest Worth Completing

HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
edited January 2018 in Pinny Arcade
Soon, droves of nerds will descend upon the Riverwalk. Why not go with a purpose this time? From the creator of Margarita Quest, and Margarita Quest 2k17, I bring you Margarita Quest 2k18. Not unlike a Madden game, it is largely unchanged from previous versions. There will be slight graphics updates, and a new achievement.

Map:
ohy7xnsus9wj.png

Rules:
Drink 4+ different margaritas (unless otherwise noted) from 4+ different locations, and tweet a pic of you with your drink @PP_AfterDark using the hashtag #margaritaquest. Completion of the quest will net you a Margarita Quest 2018 pin when you find me at staff trading or community trading events throughout PAX South.
8ofhqe09ogh5.png

Pins for trade!
2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
Hingo on

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Last year's quest has quite a few returning champions:

1) Pizzaritas: margarita
    2) Iron Cactus: house margarita (I recommend on the rocks, but you can be a heathen and get it blended I suppose)
    3) Barriba Cantina: <pick a> grande margarita (these are allowed to be shared with another if you choose, but by all means finish one solo if you want)
    4) Mad Dog: union yard (British pub, with Scottish garb, serving a frozen French flag? yes please)
    5) The Original: la quinceanera (it's not good, but it's open 24 hours)
    6) Maria Mia: margarita (spider man margarita if they have it)
    7) Azuca: margarita or caipirinha
    8) The House: boozy milkshake (possibly my favorite beverage at PAX South)
    9) Rosario's: buyer's choice

La Margarita was removed for 2018. In its place will be Pizzaritas. Lower your expectations now, and you'll have a decent time. Pizza and margaritas in a small cafeteria.

Also being added for 2018:
    The Original. Mother of god, don't go near this place if you're pre-diabetic. This isn't good by any means, it's all about availability after 10pm. They're open 24 hours.
    Maria Mia. They had a Spider Man margarita one time. That's good enough for me.

Map to be released in a few days released as of 2018-01-04! Hope to see you at South, or at least tweets about #MargaritaQuest!

Hingo on
    Pins for trade!
  • RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    Woo Maria Mia!
    e1d4vzac0064.jpg

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    OMG- that pin looks awesome and haunted gold pirate treasure themed! I wish I was able to go this year!! Drink a lot for me!

luckycharm on
  • HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Thanks! Map is up, hope everyone has a great time at PAX South!

Pins for trade!
  • txmlawrencetxmlawrence Registered User regular
    Love the pin Clix

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hingo wrote: »
    The Original. Mother of god, don't go near this place if you're pre-diabetic.

The way I look at it we're all pre-diabetic.

..unless you're post.