As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    missed opportunity to make a Tortle Riddick

also, we on today?

gimli.gif

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Aaand we're back.

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Hi

Playing dishonored 2 and wondering how I can shapeshift into a crawling shadow in D&D

I feel like I'm missing options

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    Hi

Playing dishonored 2 and wondering how I can shapeshift into a crawling shadow in D&D

I feel like I'm missing options

There was some good stuff in 4e for that but I feel like... warlock?

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    a sneaky warlock is definitely easy to do

maybe go with the undying patron?

anyways, friday looks good 4 me

Miss me? Find me on:

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    sneaky warlock is pretty easy to do yeah, just don't get hit in combat revealing your true terrible form in the first session's first encounter.

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    All right, lacking reschedule confirmation from the whole group, I have told my family that I am done with family bullshit for the holiday season. I am therefore on for tomorrow at the regular time.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    oh no

a win win for you

how terrible

Miss me? Find me on:

Oh okay so everyone is good for tomorrow? Eeexcellent

Could have sworn I had hit the post reply button, but I'm available tomorrow but not on Friday.

Glad it worked out though, I hate it when I'm the one who fucks up the flow of info.

FUCK it's still cold and I hate winter but we're gaming tonight yay

Before The Darkness S2E04: The Worm Turns

i'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but i'm going to, shouldn't it be "As the worm turns"?

Melding wrote: »
    i'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but i'm going to, shouldn't it be "As the worm turns"?

It's an uncommon saying meaning more or less that no matter how weak something seems, it may become a threat if you put its back against a wall. Comes from Shakespear's Henry VI part 3:

"To whom do lions cast their gentle looks?
    Not to the beast that would usurp their den.
    The smallest worm will turn being trodden on,
    And doves will peck in safeguard of their brood.
    "

But it could also be a soap opera joke too, that's fine.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Ask not for whom the worm turns

It turns for thee

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    edited December 2017
    Okay shit I actually feel like trash right now after lasers. Aand I didn't do prep bcoz I'm lazy. So I think I'm gonna cancel this sesh.

Rainfall on
    ah dang, take care of your good self

Miss me? Find me on:

No worries. Rest and feel better!

Feel better my friend

that sucks, but my lungs still kinda hurt so i'm not so disappointed, feel better soon.

Happy New Year from the East Coast to some of my favorite folks.

aw shucks

Miss me? Find me on:

hey nerds

Miss me? Find me on:

Nerds?! Would a nerd be prepared to regale you with all these hot Battlestar Galactica insights?

edited January 2018
    you don't know my kinks, shut-up

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

We on for tonight?

it is on like donkey kong

in that if the technician Trevor can figure out why the coin return button is stuck.

We should be good to go tonight.

• see317see317 Registered User regular

in that if the technician Trevor can figure out why the coin return button is stuck.

I've worked on those machines.
    It's because somebody tried to put the wrong size coin in, and the next fifteen people tried to jam additional coins in on top of it.
    Then somebody tried to kick it for some reason. Never understood how that was supposed to fix a machine.

honk

Miss me? Find me on:

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

I've worked on those machines.
    It's because somebody tried to put the wrong size coin in, and the next fifteen people tried to jam additional coins in on top of it.
    Then somebody tried to kick it for some reason. Never understood how that was supposed to fix a machine.

I remember someone ha da set of dental tools they carried around for this purpose
    I felt that was a waste of time for about 1.50 of quarters on average

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/230312/Monstrous-Races

hey, so, this is totally my shit even though it's third-party

in (actually) unrelated news, Scott, don't rush doing a sketch for zephy or whatever unless you really want to draw

I have reasons!

Miss me? Find me on:

already trying to make axlotl people

gonna take some work getting a balanced form of regeneration in, because axlotls can regenerate body parts and stuff irl

Miss me? Find me on:

edited January 2018
    If an [Axolotl Person] would suffer damage from a melee or ranged attack, they can lose a limb to negate the damage. If they lose an arm they can no longer use two-handed weapons or perform any actions that would require two hands. If they lose a leg they reduce their speed to 5ft. If they lose both arms they cannot take any action that requires the use of hands or arms, and if they lose both legs they are automatically prone with a speed of 0. Axolotls regenerate all their limbs after a long rest.

Rainfall on
    I remember this thread

Miss me? Find me on:

edited January 2018
    I remember this thread

Hah, well prepare to forget it for another week as I'll be in Florida next week!

Also, I hope hangedman is enjoying PAX South

iguanacus on
    :'(

I miss you all too! And Godmode says what’s up!

I am worn the fuck out, can’t believe there’s still another day of this. I may officially be Too Old For This Shit.

gad dangit

Miss me? Find me on:

If it makes any of you feel better, it's currently under 40 degrees here in Disney.