As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2018 Pins

thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
edited January 2018 in Pinny Arcade
PAX South Pin Post!
Pin Quest
Expo Hall Map
Merch Banner

New Pins
PAX South 2018 Set (PA - Merch or Merch Lite) - $30
South 2018 LE (PA - Merch Lite) - $15
The "C" Team TPK (Kris Straub - Bandland) - $15
Sunhat K'thriss (Kris Straub - Bandland) - $15
Nerdcore Hip Hop (MC Frontalot - Bandland) - $20 or 2 for $35
Cactifur (LRR - Bandland) - $10
Child's Play 15 Year Anniversary (Child's Play - 11696) - $20
Wattam (Annapurna - 11040) - free with demo
Just Shapes & Beats (Berzerk Studio - 10259) - $20 or $15 each of you buy more than one
Pixel (C63 Industires - 10249) - $10, or win one by being one of the highest scores on the daily leaderboard competition
Masquerada: Oli (Ysbryd Games - 11016) - $15, in addition, a limit of 50 pins will be given out each day after completing a game demo of Masquerada.
Masquerada: The Heart (Ysbryd Games - 11016) - $15, in addition, a limit of 50 pins will be given out each day after completing a game demo of Masquerada.
VR Chip (Cookie Brigade) - $10

Pin Events
Community Meetup (Statue Hall - Level 2 South, Near Armadillo Theatre) - Friday, 5:00-7:00 pm
PPAD Panel (Bobcat Theatre) - Friday, 8:30-9:30 pm
Staff Trading (Autograph Area) - Saturday, 6:00-8:00 pm
Community Panel (Bobcat Theatre) - Sunday, 1:00-2:00 pm
Community Meetup (Statue Hall) - Sunday, 2:00-4:00 pm

thx42 on

• Options
    DashboardBroDashboardBro Registered User regular
    I read the pinquest and got worried that the two where LE of 50 a day to the first 50 people in line who play the demo...where did you see they were purchaseable?

• Options
    zimzeezimzee Yonkers, NYRegistered User regular
    This is what it said on the pin post. Purchasable is what I understood of it as well.

"Masquerada – The Heart & Masquerada – Oli [Ysbryd Games Worldwide Limited]
    Available for purchase at the Ysbryd Games Booth #11016; in addition, a limit of 50 pins will be given out each day after completing a game demo of Masquerada."

My understanding is that you can buy or if you're early enough you can get it for free????

2vikpdov4y8b.png
  • Options
    zimzee wrote: »
    This is what it said on the pin post. Purchasable is what I understood of it as well.

"Masquerada – The Heart & Masquerada – Oli [Ysbryd Games Worldwide Limited]
    Available for purchase at the Ysbryd Games Booth #11016; in addition, a limit of 50 pins will be given out each day after completing a game demo of Masquerada."

My understanding is that you can buy or if you're early enough you can get it for free????

Ah I missed the purchaseable part!

• Options
    The LE pin spins.

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I REALLY hope they are smart and make each PAX LE pin a different die, rather than just having a D6 in different colors.

IhtGIyi.png