As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'll just [chat] this if I have to

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    VH how did you flip that table exactly

I cant quite picture it

Maybe there’s some way you can like, clip a youtube video of a similar table flip down and paste it into chat so i can properly contextualize the table flip

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

vRyue2p.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Hm. I don't think I've seen SPARKs in the Proving Ground. Does it require an autopsy or another research project??

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    emnmnme wrote: »
    JYXyNDgl.jpg

"My ancestors are smiling at me, humans. Can you say the same?"

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    *tiptoes back in*

but uh, do please check out my stream, Sunday and Tuesday nights is Dark Souls, Friday nights is Subnautica, thanks to all my supporters and subscribers, I'll you all on Twitch

OKAY LEAVING FOR REAL NOW

*stalks off*

woo woo, professional stream man approaching

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I laugh every time when you react to "the real dark souls starts here"

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    *tiptoes back in*

but uh, do please check out my stream, Sunday and Tuesday nights is Dark Souls, Friday nights is Subnautica, thanks to all my supporters and subscribers, I'll you all on Twitch

OKAY LEAVING FOR REAL NOW

*stalks off*

woo woo, professional stream man approaching

no castle, i was leaving, see, because i was storming out because

actually just

never mind

god

vRyue2p.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Hm. I don't think I've seen SPARKs in the Proving Ground. Does it require an autopsy or another research project??

are you playing WOTC or vanilla?

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I get mildly excited when castle and vhowl batsignal me for streams

Very excited when it's someone else because it's a mystery what they want

Then crushed when I realized they just quoted the stream post

aw that's good. TONIGHT IS MONDAY MYSTERIES.

I see @visiblehowl is stealing as much sniperguy real estate as he can which is fair. fair. fair. @knitdan

It was starting to get dumb, I think, but "The real Ariandel starts here" was fucking brilliant, as was "The real dark souls starts here" after I died on Phase 3.

vRyue2p.png
    Oh no I'm home tonight with potato Internet

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

WOTC

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    JYXyNDgl.jpg

"My ancestors are smiling at me, humans. Can you say the same?"

it is better to live with honor than die with shame

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    Actually never mind it wasn't starting to get dumb.

It will never not be funny.

vRyue2p.png
    no wait drop down flip it and reverse it

VH, we should bring back my old fitness program MODERN WORKOUTS

when I played Modern Warfare

you gotta do a pushup every time you die and a sit up for every kill

basically I want an excuse to get sweaty on stream

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    JYXyNDg.jpg

rip Tyrannus

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • SealSeal Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Athenor wrote: »
    BeNarwhal

Have you talked about the SpaceX launch yet? Rumors are that the Zuma payload was lost.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/the-zuma-satellite-launched-by-spacex-may-be-lost-sources-tell-ars/

I found it weird during the livestream that they didn't confirm successful jettison of the fairings on-time.
    Good news for SpaceX is that in this case payload deployment was on Northrop Grumman. Assuming the unnamed source is correct.

Seal on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Few things make me happier than seeing a straphanger slugging a brown bagged tallboy on the evening commute

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Re: Zuma and it's possible "failure to deploy"

I haven't posted about it yet because I can't nail down one source or another. Which is unsurprising, given that it was a SpaceX launch. SpaceTrack has it listed as object "USA 280", but does not provide orbital parameters, meaning either they are unable to determine its orbital parameters, it is not broadcasting any telemetry data (not unusual for DoD launches) or ... it's not in orbit.

What I do know is that SpaceX says "Everything went nominally" with their vehicle, but of course refused to comment on the payload, given that they're being paid DoD dollars precisely so that they do not do that.

So, list of possibilities:

a) It literally failed to deploy from the second stage (unlikely, given that "payload deployment" is technically a function performed by the Falcon 9, and failure to deploy a satellite would not be nominal deployment) Seal beat me to it, but using your own "payload dispenser" and it failing is definitely on the payload provider, not on the launch provider.

b) Zuma deployed, but is dead in the air (always a possibility, though with that pricetag one would hope it's a tiny one)

c) Zuma was never intended to go in to orbit? Maybe even intentionally deorbited along with the second stage? (Although I cannot imagine what they would be accomplishing, so this option seems unlikely)

d) Zuma is in orbit, amateur observers have failed to accurately measure it so far (it can occasionally take up to a couple weeks to do so), and lack of reports of success = reports of failure in sensationalists' minds.

e) Zuma was the friends we made along the way.

BeNarwhal on

I've watched you stream, your socks are gratuitous enough

Aegis wrote: »
    JYXyNDg.jpg

rip semper Tyrannus

vRyue2p.png

It was starting to get dumb, I think, but "The real Ariandel starts here" was fucking brilliant, as was "The real dark souls starts here" after I died on Phase 3.

your joy at beating phase 2 while I quietly sipped my drink and watched the screen, breath bated

BOOM DARK BLAST leaving you with a sliver of health

*shudders orgasmicly*

you got very good at dodging her invisible attack too which was fun.

Vanguard wrote: »
    Few things make me happier than seeing a straphanger slugging a brown bagged tallboy on the evening commute

look

they fucking earned it

ALRIGHT

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

WOTC

I believe the PG project is called "mechanized warfare"

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    The look of grim resignation on kneelingshark face

The grief and horror on comfortedshark face

Hakkekage wrote: »

My sartorial sock choices are like Fifty Shades of Grey for nerd women. Let the record show.

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Left Shark finally being executed for his crimes

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    Dan, I bought Shadow Tactics and I'm very bad at it. I am a samurai.

your joy at beating phase 2 while I quietly sipped my drink and watched the screen, breath bated

*shudders orgasmicly*

If you're wearing headphones you can hear approximately where and when she's going to reappear. Then it's mostly a matter of dodging in a bunch of different directions so that whatever angle she acquires you on, you end up dodging out of that angle when she appears.

I'm looking forward to trying to take her on on Tuesday. We'll see just how annoying Phase 3 is when I know it's coming.

vRyue2p.png
    Hakkekage wrote: »

My sartorial sock choices are like Fifty Shades of Grey for nerd women. Let the record show.

So are you going to introduce a donation tier for toe socks

*shudders orgasmicly*

If you're wearing headphones you can hear approximately where and when she's going to reappear. Then it's mostly a matter of dodging in a bunch of different directions so that whatever angle she acquires you on, you end up dodging out of that angle when she appears.

I'm looking forward to trying to take her on on Tuesday. We'll see just how annoying Phase 3 is when I know it's coming.

I gave you the advice that worked! You listen and dodge toward where you hear her. You were doing it purrfectly, my little brave boy.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

I see @visiblehowl is stealing as much sniperguy real estate as he can which is fair. fair. fair. @knitdan

I'm back and I'm ready to THROW DOWN.

ON WEDNESDAY.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Remember kids..

Fake it till you make it!

I was going through streamlabs, which is what I decided to use for follow/subscribe/donation notifications, and it has an option to put a Donation Goal progress bar up on the stream. Now I'm wondering if I should put a donation goal up for a PS4 and a copy of Bloodborne to stream. :P

vRyue2p.png
    Pony wrote: »
    Remember kids..

Fake it till you make it!

inspiring

vRyue2p.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    My second favorite thing about vhowl streams is castle's gradually increasing anxiety over vhowl not grabbing every single item

SniperGuy wrote: »

I'm back and I'm ready to THROW DOWN.

ON WEDNESDAY.

you and me and castle with our conveniently offset schedules

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.