As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Vanity Thread 3.0: Harder, Better, Faster, [chat]er

bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
So I seen this movie last week it was really good and surpassed all my expectations, you should watch it! Also ya'know chat and shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrA_LJw1lg

P.S. I love you Geth bby

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Prompt and somewhat underwhelming, like my lovemaking

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Damn, Jackie Chan got old

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Does Jackie Chan jump off a building or kung-fu fight with a step ladder in The Foreigner?

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    2w9k1zt6mxmq.png

jungleroomx on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »

Don't sell yourself short MrMr, that's just efficiency, which capitalism demands of you

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Does Jackie Chan jump off a building or kung-fu fight with a step ladder in The Foreigner?

he falls of the roof of a house if that counts?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Damn, Jackie Chan got old

i mean he’s like 140

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also whenever I hear stories about secretive government service satellites "failing" on launch, I think of dear old Misty, the CIA satellite that "totally failed to deploy, you guys"

All this is to say, it sounds like the Falcon 9 did its job, whatever it was, and I'll trust DoD sources re: the fate of a satellite when pigs fly.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Also this poster for that movie is rad
    The-Foreigner-New-Poster-1.jpg?ssl=1

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    At this point I'm just 100% certain that I'm on some sort of blacklist for chat creation.

I know precisely what I did to end up on it, too.

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

I don't like that it looks like they blew up a grainy photo for it, but yeah the composition is at least an interesting take on the "show everyone in the movie in one collage" layout.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    At this point I'm just 100% certain that I'm on some sort of blacklist for chat creation.

"Its just a little anime titty, I don't see it will cause long term damage..."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

delmain i made a [chat] with a poll to rate the best kind of poop

i don’t think there’s an actual list

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Preacher wrote: »

"Its just a little anime titty, I don't see it will cause long term damage..."
    Chanus wrote: »

ha, no, it was nothing so easily determined

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Adam Driver Cat

8s8xf0g54hmj.png

jungleroomx on
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Today I plumbed the dark depths of the human psyche at work, testing video games.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I am old. I saw a deal on chicken breast and got excited; then I got angry at checkout when I had to sign up for a card to get the deal.

YOU WONT GET YOUR HOOKS IN ME THAT EASY KROGER

Psn:wazukki
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I love Jackie Chan, this thread delivers.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    My friend is probs annoyed with me.

I got him into Destiny 2. We played together for a while. I was in the PA guild, he ended up in a guild with some people he knows online. After a while he got me into that guild (PA peeps were only playing when I was working, it seems). About a week later, I stopped playing.

Destiny 2 got real boring real fast for some reason.

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

You know how chat values its poop talk

wazilla wrote: »
    I am old. I saw a deal on chicken breast and got excited; then I got angry at checkout when I had to sign up for a card to get the deal.

YOU WONT GET YOUR HOOKS IN ME THAT EASY KROGER

Not the first person to fall to a supposed "deal" on breasts.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

There's something to be said for that though

Sometimes you just want it quick and simple

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Nova_C wrote: »
    My friend is probs annoyed with me.

I got him into Destiny 2. We played together for a while. I was in the PA guild, he ended up in a guild with some people he knows online. After a while he got me into that guild (PA peeps were only playing when I was working, it seems). About a week later, I stopped playing.

Destiny 2 got real boring real fast for some reason.

that's because it's a kinda fun game with a really really bad progression mechanism in a genre that really needs progression

Feral wrote: »

There's something to be said for that though

Sometimes you just want it quick and simple

Like a whopper, not amazing, not poison.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    More like Krogrr

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    In the interests of environmental sustainability and recycling:

Krinr31.png

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Brix vanity thread woop woop

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Jackie Chan was cool but he was recruited by the chinese communist party’s propaganda wing and he bought into their bullshit really hard. It’s sad to watch.

Also that movie looks like straight up xenophobic propaganda.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    bring back jackie chan adventures jackie

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Jackie Chan was cool but he was recruited by the chinese communist party’s propaganda wing and he bought into their bullshit really hard. It’s sad to watch.

Also that movie looks like straight up xenophobic propaganda.

Yeah Brosnan's character apparently is remarkably similar to an actual irish politician that upset some people over there.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle when do you stream on Wednesdays?

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Who the heck is Tommy Wiseau?

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Henroid wrote: »

henroid you're tearing me apart

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Look at the “Political views and controversy” section on Jackie Chan’s wikipedia page. He is super, super authoritarian conservative and all an all around shitty guy. My heart really sank when I read it so needless to say I spread the disease to you guys.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vRysBZk6iQ

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

henroid you're tearing me apart
    I don't go to the movies.

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Pierce Brosnan is - Slightly More Evil Steve Jobs in The Foreigner.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • SealSeal Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Also whenever I hear stories about secretive government service satellites "failing" on launch, I think of dear old Misty, the CIA satellite that "totally failed to deploy, you guys"

All this is to say, it sounds like the Falcon 9 did its job, whatever it was, and I'll trust DoD sources re: the fate of a satellite when pigs fly.

So you're saying they launched a stealth ship from the expanse?

Look at the “Political views and controversy” section on Jackie Chan’s wikipedia page. He is super, super authoritarian conservative and all an all around shitty guy. My heart really sank when I read it so needless to say I spread the disease to you guys.

Yeah when I first heard about him being pro china I thought maybe it was just like a reactive "hey china's not so bad." type of thing, but nah he's full on ok with a lot of horrible things.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.