As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South Streamer Twitch/Youtuber/Artist ROLL CALL!

PhilMcOxenbaulsPhilMcOxenbauls King Of the Dodo'sHome Of PAXSOUTHRegistered User new member
I've been listening to a lot of online talk’s shows, podcast, videos at work lately. Most about maintaining channels, overcoming challenges, let’s plays, general around the table talk. There are so many big named channels and little channels that are diamonds in the rough. Even my own time spent on twitch has been filled up steaming & watching others. I’ve met other community streamers, artist, and content creators.
My first experience with PAX South in 2015 motioned me to swim deeper into the blue abyss. This year I want to take this to the next stage with PAX South, bring a new type of media that shares more. I can’t think of any other great place to share that experience then at PAX South.

So Why Not have interviews with as many people as possible! That’s where I need your help! I want to interact with as many streamers, creators, artist as possible. Have them share their stories, experiences, the pressure of managing their work, handling a community, and juggling day to day life. Answering some Q&A.

This all may sound a bit mad “ Annnnd something I should have planned Long ago on the message board.” But hey! Madness is the best kind of Crazy! What do you think? Are you willing to share with others in the heart of all the madness?! If so please let me know! I’ll be attending PAX South Again for all 3 days! ^_^ Hope to see as many faces as I can!

Streaming, Reporting, Entertaining , and interviewing all Streamers since 2015 SAN ANTONIO HOME OF PAX SOUTH!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    so, I support what you're doing here, but I should point out that anyone responding to this should not use this as a way to promote their streams.

• Options
    InstantsmileInstantsmile Registered User new member
    edited January 2018
    Hello, I think its a wonderful idea not to mention you will have all the recordings as a memory to look back on years from now. I am fine with where my stream is at and my social media so if you want to interview a partnered streamer, former eSports pro player, and more then just let me know. I will answer your questions to the best of my abilities. I will be at PAX South all 3 days too so we can work out a time if you want to do the interview, you could also interview kids with adult consent, the people working not just enforcers etc... and turn it into a real documentary of sorts. Thats just my 2 cents.

Also do they have any monitors if I were to bring a console?|

Cheers,

Andrew LaRock

Instantsmile on
  • Options
    N7xKaoruN7xKaoru Registered User new member
    I would be down to do this, and will be there for all three days. Think it's a wonderful idea, just let me know when and where.