As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vanity Thread 3.0: Harder, Better, Faster, [chat]er

1939495969799»

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Lunch had, more tea is being made. Still feeling bleh. God I hope I am not getting sick. Luckily it is a telework day.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Some days (read: most days) it feels like a real chore to have to spend time on taking a bath/shower. I wish I could just toss this body in the bathtub and hop into my other body and slack in front of the computer while the main body gets clean.

I feel this way about eating. It’s a pain and i’d like my other body to do it while I do something fun.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Maybe I will try one of these etrian odyssey games

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Some days (read: most days) it feels like a real chore to have to spend time on taking a bath/shower. I wish I could just toss this body in the bathtub and hop into my other body and slack in front of the computer while the main body gets clean.

I would just like the Singularity now please.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

Nonsense. Hot showers are one of the few marks in favor of keeping these disgusting flesh bodies we're saddled with.

I just stand there and get wet! I can't even read a good book!

Actually, soon I can, because I ordered a Kobo Aura One that's waterproof for up to an hour!

Ugh why would you want to spend time thinking?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    *grudgingly goes to stand in the shower, getting wet*

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Echo it sounds like you're skirting the edge of maybe getting some pee jars so you can do it without leaving your desk.

echo remember that time you almost drank paint water instead of your tea

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Maybe I will try one of these etrian odyssey games

Another one to check out is Fantasy Life.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

I feel this way about eating. It’s a pain and i’d like my other body to do it while I do something fun.

food is so delicious though

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Echo it sounds like you're skirting the edge of maybe getting some pee jars so you can do it without leaving your desk.

Look, those are just for jarate self-defense.

YTPLQNE.jpg

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Something like this:
    GONZOtat3.jpg

But the older I get the more it seems kinda gross "edge lord" but maybe it's just because I'm not confident enough to pull it off.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    That Fire and Fury book was pretty entertaining.

how many cat pictures does it have

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Eating can be fun! Showering is a pleasant sensation!

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    There's always a wet rag on a stick.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I mean, I don't take baths in the morning before work (who has the time?) but I enjoy my shower and I also enjoy a nice relaxing bath. I have a little bath tray so I can put a book or a tablet on that. For my mom's birthday, she wanted fancy bubble bath, so I go to buy it, and the store had a Buy 2, get 1 free, so my mom has two bottles of bubble bath and I have one.

Baths and showers are pretty good

• Options
    THATS IT I WILL ALSO TAKE A SHOWER NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I'm now curious about eating in the shower

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    If we are nominating activities to skip out on I would nominate work.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    speaking of food i'm thinking about eating some

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Eating can be fun, but often it’s a chore, unless you put int the additional time or money to ensure the food is fun. I’m about to eat a salad from sweet green cause I haven’t had veggies for a bit and it’s depressing and will take me hours to finish desolately picking at cause it’s neither fun nor delicious.

• Options
    THATS IT I WILL ALSO TAKE A SHOWER NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO

• Options
    Wtf

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    No shower posting, please.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Eating can be fun, but often it’s a chore, unless you put int the additional time or money to ensure the food is fun. I’m about to eat a salad from sweet green cause I haven’t had veggies for a bit and it’s depressing and will take me hours to finish desolately picking at cause it’s neither fun nor delicious.

have you tried putting a bunch of cheese and bacon on it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    No shower posting, please.

TOO LATE

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular

But I love sweet green tho

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Personally if I could remove one annoying behavior I never feel like I do right its tooth maintenance. I brush, I floss and the dentist always kind of sighs at my teeth "well you tried I see that."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I want some god damn cripsy tacos from chipotle.

I got some god damn crispy tacos from Chipotle.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

have you tried putting a bunch of cheese and bacon on it

I find cheese repulsive. Bacon can be ok under some circumstances but not in salad.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I want some god damn cripsy tacos from chipotle.

I got some god damn crispy tacos from Chipotle.

jrx

making it happen

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    t201ag5tu99e.jpg

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Personally if I could remove one annoying behavior I never feel like I do right its tooth maintenance. I brush, I floss and the dentist always kind of sighs at my teeth "well you tried I see that."

I am sorry your genetics have failed you.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.2

@nexuscrawler will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.