As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Shot of Ice & Fire: Book Four

2»

• Options
    EtaoinEtaoin South Barcrawl Lead, Omeganaut S16 TexasRegistered User regular
    There are 6 spots available as of 5:52

7paDBmR.png
  • Options
    kenuckkenuck Registered User new member
    edited January 2018
    We'd like to join house lannister for 2, eventbrite says sales Ended :(

kenuck on
  • Options
    kenuckkenuck Registered User new member
    Etaoin wrote: »
    There are 6 spots available as of 5:52

How do we get in?? TIA

• Options
    Animal-_-Animal-_- Registered User regular
    edited January 2018

Animal-_- on
    uBoT4dK.jpg
  • Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have extras of the completion pin? Some of us were a little bit too drunk to grab one at the last bar.

• Options
    Animal-_-Animal-_- Registered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    Does anyone have extras of the completion pin? Some of us were a little bit too drunk to grab one at the last bar.

I can add myself to that list.

uBoT4dK.jpg
  • Options
    HopieHopie Miss Enforcer TexasRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    I was filled an early morning shift 5 minuets before registration was supposed to start & I got lost. I paid for both my +1 & myself anyway
    Does anyone have any extra buttons & challenge cards? I’ll be at Merch Lite all Sunday!

Hopie on
  • Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Animal-_- wrote: »
    SutibunRi wrote: »

I can add myself to that list.

I missed this as well....

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    EtaoinEtaoin South Barcrawl Lead, Omeganaut S16 TexasRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Hello Crawlers!!

I know that there have been some requests for button sets/completion buttons etc. One aspect of our crawl that makes it unique is that you must trade buttons through challenge completion in order to obtain a complete set. No one is guaranteed a complete set of buttons. If you DO accomplish this feat of drunken acquisition then you are given a completion button by the house leads. Some people might have gotten a wee bit drunk and dipped out before gathering their "I win at drinking a lot" button.

If you did NOT receive a completion button then all you need to do is send me a picture of your 6 different house buttons. I will in turn mail you a completion button. Message me here or at @PAXIceandFire on the twitters.

This offer is valid for the next 30 days only. All buttons will be mailed on day 31. (Unless that falls on a weekend, bank holiday or alcohol based festival)

Also - this is a one time thing that may or may not be repeated in the future. I have been advised by the ruling council that other leadership would rather mete out executions than mail out pins.

Etaoin on
    7paDBmR.png
  • Options
    GT RacerGT Racer Registered User regular
    That's way more than fair.

If you lack the constitutional score to finish the night - or if you just go too big; you should display that gap in pins (and memory) with pride.

• Options
    peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    In completely unrelated news, we are now taking open applications for the King's Justice.

Requirements:
    • Must be fearsome.

peetsnack on
    7B14287.png