As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Text not displaying properly in some games - Windows 7. (SOLVED)

jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTOREDRegistered User regular
So, a problem that I imagine is probably actually insultingly simple but that I don't understand well enough to google for solutions.

This is most noticeable with text but might be a broader resolution problem. Basically in some games the text displays too small and blurry and is unreadable. Rest of the game looks fine. I've tried every in-game resolution, full-screen or windowed, fiddled around with my monitor's settings but nothing seems to work.

I'm running Windows 7 and have a 1920 x 1200 monitor. For completeness' sake, the specific games giving me problems right now are Sentinels of the Multiverse and else Heart.Break(), both games heavily dependent on text I can't read. But I suspect it's a general problem and what I am looking for is some Windows option somewhere.

jakobagger on

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    I guess to be more clear I should specify that the text in like, menus and such is fine. It's the text uh, inside the game that is problematic? Here's a screenshot of an in-game computer in else Heart.Break()
    9jqacjr3yv5x.png

This is meant to just show a normal blue screen with some text on it

jakobagger on
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    SOLVED

Got help in the D&D chat thread.

A link for the curious