As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super[chat]

1919293949597»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Spotify needs a "goddamnit don't play this artist ever" button.

That means you, Flesh Field

• Options
    edited January 2018
    *clicks Random button for Oxygen Not Included colony name*

b8uwiqrcy7mo.png

That'll do.

Echo on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Roar

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Roar

yes hon?

• Options
    Roar

yes hon?

Oh no, I didn t mean you, I was just roaring

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Toast has appeared, accompanied by scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, fried mushrooms and three cups of tea. Perhaps now I will get dressed, but who can say?

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Toast has appeared, accompanied by scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, fried mushrooms and three cups of tea. Perhaps now I will get dressed, but who can say?

unfortunately that's leprechaun breakfast material so it's gonna vanish right about now

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

I'm curled in a ball of pain, staring at the clock until the pizza place opens. How did you do this magic?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I'm supposed to show up for a very nice blunch today but it's friggin well-below freezing all day with 15-25 mph winds

if only I had a bogart-waifu

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    bogart-waifu, only u could give me a... full english brekkie

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    I'm supposed to show up for a very nice blunch today but it's friggin well-below freezing all day with 15-25 mph winds

I know that feeling, the heat in this hotel room is at least tfive degrees cooler than I would prefer t to be. I’m tempted to put on a sweater. In bed!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Blunch?

Get out

• Options

I know that feeling, the heat in this hotel room is at least tfive degrees cooler than I would prefer t to be. I’m tempted to put on a sweater. In bed!

....turn up the heat?

• Options

something along the lines of "you call that cold? I'll tell you about cold" and such

complete this yourself I can't be arsed because I have to take my arms out of the ball of duvet I am in to type and it's cold outside of it

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I'm curled in a ball of pain, staring at the clock until the pizza place opens. How did you do this magic?

I did nothing except walk downstairs at the appropriate moment. The strange woman who lives here with me for no good reason I’ve ever been able to establish performed her witchery and provided the grub.

I now have a lot of washing up to do, though.

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I did nothing except walk downstairs at the appropriate moment. The strange woman who lives here with me for no good reason I’ve ever been able to establish performed her witchery and provided the grub.

I now have a lot of washing up to do, though.

hmm

tradeoffs

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

....turn up the heat?

That would mean risking giving Atomika heat stroke.

No, no, I will sit here under my giant blanket of warmth and suffer this frozen tundra of a 65 degree room.

*suffers*

• Options
    if I had woken up in the vicinity of someone who would make me breakfast it would also have involved me having to go home at some point and *glowers at weather*

mmmmno thanks

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Blunch?

Get out

y-you're so eager to see me off to blunch!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    every time I dive back into genre reading I am amazed all over again at how many genre novels would feel wildly less amateurish if they took the simple step of eliminating every passage of italicized thought - Whoa, Jake! That's pretty extreme!, he thought - and if they substituted literally any other remotely applicable noun in place of the lazy limpdick placeholder word "energy" when describing fireballs, lasers, etc

• Options
    On one hand Subnautica is very rad.

On the other watching someone play a narrative focused survival game means I will never buy or play to for myself I think.

• Options
    I really really wish Subnautica had multiplayer.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    every time I dive back into genre reading I am amazed all over again at how many genre novels would feel wildly less amateurish if they took the simple step of eliminating every passage of italicized thought - Whoa, Jake! That's pretty extreme!, he thought - and if they substituted literally any other remotely applicable noun in place of the lazy limpdick placeholder word "energy" when describing fireballs, lasers, etc

menergy

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    I really really wish Subnautica had multiplayer.

There are some people working on a mod for that already.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I was having a nightmare and when I woke up I sent my lamp flying across the room
    Oops

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I was having a nightmare and when I woke up I sent my lamp flying across the room
    Oops

F

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2.2

@Jacobkosh will create the new thread
    @Kana is backup

This discussion has been closed.