As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is it ok to use Oddjob in goldeneye multiplayer

Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplaceShe crawled right inRegistered User regular
edited January 2018 in Social Entropy++
Goldeneye 007 is a video game for the Nintendo 64. It rules. But is it ok to use Oddjob in multiplayer?

Clint Eastwood on

Is it ok to use Oddjob in goldeneye multiplayer 204 votes

Yeah
25%
WhippyMachwingNothingMysstButlerRaijin QuickfootJasconiusSmasherBendery It Like BeckhamAtheraalDex DynamoSlacker71BahamutZEROVeldrinph blakeReynoldscheese_boyStraightziLibrarian's ghostMuggins 51 votes
No way
75%
ShortyMulletudeHenroidDarmakMunkus BeaverRinderAshcroftAshtonDragonHouk the NamebringerASimPersonKadithAkimboLegsDrezJavenAlistair HuttonSanderJKMorivethKarlVladimerAngel_of_Bacon 153 votes

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    no

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    No way
    I'm glad we agree on this.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    No way
    Only if it is agreed upon beforehand

CYpGAPn.png
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    Sure, if you're just goofing around with friends.

Or if one player isn't as good at the game and you want to give them an advantage to help even the odds.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Yeah
    I don't know much about James Bond or about video games

But I'd probably play as a dude named Odd Job

That's a great name

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    No way
    Only if you're cool with aimbots because you love cheating.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    No way
    I'm trying to remember, it's one character per player, right? Like you can't have multiple oddjobs in one match?

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    No way
    Natalaya keeps getting in my way on the bunker level. Stay out of my way please

• LarsLars Registered User regular
    Screen-lookers were a bigger blight than Odd Job players.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    No way
    Lets play Perfect Dark instead

but if not, no odd job

• TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    No way
    NO ODDJOBS

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    No way
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Lets play Perfect Dark instead

Time for a new poll: Is it okay to play as Elvis

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yeah
    Slappers only

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Yeah
    fuck the police

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    No way
    If you play Oddjob you a cheating fuck

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Yeah
    No laws in the devil’s kingdom

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
    No way
    Aztec, DK mode, slappers only

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Yeah
    Yes but only in 1 v 1 using plenty control scheme

icGJy2C.png
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    No way
    Anyone wanna play Jet Force Gemini

CYpGAPn.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    No way
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Anyone wanna play Jet Force Gemini

holy shit yes that game is amazing

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I've never played Goldeneye. I think that the N64 is one of the only major consoles I've never owned.

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Yeah
    in the world of offline split-screen competitive games, we simply cannot take a macro view of oddjob

if you are better than your friends and still pick oddjob, you are a butthole

if you are so incapable of fighting an oddjob that you must ban them, you are a coward

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Yeah
    I never noticed an issue.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    oddjob is fine

it's really easy to headshot him

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Yeah
    always be oddjob

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No way
    Oddjob is fine to use, as long as you are happy with all of your friends knowing you are a weak person who is not good at staying alive without having to resort to cheap tactics.

No way
    Star wars episode 1 racer was good as hell and I can't find my cartridge anywhere

It makes me sad

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Yeah
    Oddjob is fine to use, as long as you are happy with all of your friends knowing you are a weak person who is not good at staying alive without having to resort to cheap tactics.

Honor is a fool's game when fighting dirty keeps you alive.

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Yeah
    the real power move is picking Jaws after someone selects Oddjob

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No way
    Dubh wrote: »
    the real power move is picking Jaws after someone selects Oddjob

Even better is to slap the Turok cartridge in instead and play cerebral bores only.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    It's okay to use Oddjob so long as you don't mind me deliberately obliterating your toilet with a precisely calibrated rectal assault

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    No way
    Hobnail wrote: »
    It's okay to use Oddjob so long as you don't mind me deliberately obliterating your toilet with a precisely calibrated rectal assault

Aaaaaand sigged.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Pick whatever character you want but if you pick golden gun mode I'm getting the pizza bagels I brought out of the freezer and calling my mum to take me home

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    No way
    dual klobbs only

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    No way
    Poxy Mine the whole facility.

No walkway is safe.

Especially the double Y hallway ventillation shaft area.

You go in there, you don't come out.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    No way
    People who are okay with Odd Job, are you also okay with Akuma in Super Turbo?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    No way
    Lars wrote: »
    Screen-lookers were a bigger blight than Odd Job players.

We used to somtimes "hide" by staring at a nondescript wall at point blank and watching other people's screens to know when they were coming near to ambush them

No way
    TheStig wrote: »

And are you also okay with Rare Akuma in SaltyBet?

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    No way
    I memorized the temple map and did a 3v1 my brother, brother in law, and nephew one year

they don't play multiplayer video games with me anymore

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    No way
    TheStig wrote: »

And are you also okay with Rare Akuma in SaltyBet?

Yes

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys