As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Here [chat] the Mummies

1929394959698»

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Anyone eat at Texas Roadhouse? Is it good?

It's a place. You can get a steak. It's okay.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Stay away from the steaks and you're gold

Go nuts on the hot rolls and cinnamon butter

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    God that New California thing is so stupid. It'll never happen, knock on wood, but You Know Who got elected, so if it does happen I'm going back to my Canadian roots, applying for citizenship and moving to Vancouver

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Okay, well

Ladyfriend is busy tonight and now my room is immaculate because I was so bored I cleaned

So now I think I'll mosey on down to the ol' familiar coffee shop and have myself a good sit'n'sip

porp is out for book club you should come over and help me charge my crystal

Full disclosure I tried to engage in some man-on-hand combat earlier and today is just not one of those days

The anorgasmia is real

that sucks and all but it's not really relevant to what I was asking narwhal

I just like telling people about it!

But wait what methodology were you suggesting for crystal charging

I guess you only asked to charge your crystal

But I'm not sure I like the position that implicitly leaves me in ...

Actively helping you do so

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

I loved that moment in character creation in Fallen London

IRL I'm pretty comfortable with my gender but in a video game?

Mysterious and indistinct whenever possible, yes pls

I was purchased that shirt as a present and while it's well-intentioned, I think I would sink into the ground and disappear rather than wear it in public. It's a bit much for me. It is quite soft though.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Relationship rules

Don’t be a dick

Do safely and consensually give and receive lots of dick

The Dating Rules/Advice thing is tearing me apart, Lisa

Like, I know- be polite, don't be a gropist, accept rejection like a bro.

But, like... what if I find a woman attractive and would like to act on that, but would also not like to fuck up the possibilities of being bros instead?

Like, hey this lady is nice and funny and would be fun to bro with, either by social happenstance or intentionally. But I would also maybe like to see her butt. I worry that by offering drink/asking out/whatever, I'd be fucking with the dynamic. If she's not interested, she's instantly going to to see me as Guy Who Wants to See Butt, and it'll fuck up the trust dynamic for potential broship.

Ask if you they want to go on a date. If they say no, then that is fine and just be friends with them.

This is literally how I got one of my best friends.

I generally do it the other way 'round

Befriend them because people are rad, then after knowing each other for a while I say "What do you think about mashing our faces together?"

Except in this instance Ladyfriend said that part instead, which also totally works

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

in WA there's this tiny chain (like three locations) that's a full-on knockoff of Texas Roadhouse down to the yeast rolls and the peanuts.

It's kind of funny.

They'll give me a shitload of anchovies on a ceaser salad tho so it's ok in my book

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

i feel like if I need to wear that shirt, it does not apply. :razz:

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Okay, well

Ladyfriend is busy tonight and now my room is immaculate because I was so bored I cleaned

So now I think I'll mosey on down to the ol' familiar coffee shop and have myself a good sit'n'sip

Full disclosure I tried to engage in some man-on-hand combat earlier and today is just not one of those days

The anorgasmia is real

look narwhal you already came all this way you gonna help or not

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

well it might make people wonder

plus not everyone visibly obviously has some sort of indistinct gender even if they do on the inside

the problem is more like, would you actually want to advertise that on a tshirt, by god no

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    Okay, well

The anorgasmia is real

look narwhal you already came all this way you gonna help or not

I mean it would be a shame to come all this way and accomplish nothing AND leave a friend in a bind

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    p10 they are making major changes to Ryu apparently. Donkey kick will be one of his setups

But I am mystified by the decisions that led to his nerfs, and those to many other characters
    c r a p c o m

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular

...but, I wanted steak.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So having finished my first class: this guy is all about ‘there is a point of view that says’, and focusing on the economics of a given topic (which is what the class is about). I got the strong impression he’s v liberal but he speaks impartially. Probably wouldn’t satisfy all my friends but I think it will be an interesting class.

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited January 2018

...but, I wanted steak.

Learn to cook steak. Steak in restaurants is always a ripoff.*

*Limited exceptions.

VishNub on
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Fuck man I really want DragonBall FighterZ but I know I won't play it enough solo to justify buying it

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Relationship rules

Don’t be a dick

But, like... what if I find a woman attractive and would like to act on that, but would also not like to fuck up the possibilities of being bros instead?

Like, hey this lady is nice and funny and would be fun to bro with, either by social happenstance or intentionally. But I would also maybe like to see her butt. I worry that by offering drink/asking out/whatever, I'd be fucking with the dynamic. If she's not interested, she's instantly going to to see me as Guy Who Wants to See Butt, and it'll fuck up the trust dynamic for potential broship.

Ask if you they want to go on a date. If they say no, then that is fine and just be friends with them.

Befriend them because people are rad, then after knowing each other for a while I say "What do you think about mashing our faces together?"

Except in this instance Ladyfriend said that part instead, which also totally works

I mean, aside from the crippling anxiety, there's also the issue that I live in a desert of no-women. Like... there ARE women. And I even find some of them very interesting and attractive. But they're super wifed-up. I'm left with all the women who, like me, are so fucking weird that they didn't manage to procreate or get locked in before now.

But even they are few and the desert is wide.

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Geth summon the meteors

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

in WA there's this tiny chain (like three locations) that's a full-on knockoff of Texas Roadhouse down to the yeast rolls and the peanuts.

It's kind of funny.

They'll give me a shitload of anchovies on a ceaser salad tho so it's ok in my book

*sees awesome*

oh yeah I guess that's specifically relevant to you should you ever pine for the fast-casual dining experiences of your homeland

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Basically what I'm saying is social anxiety makes it impossible for me to flirt.

So many words wasted for such a simple concept, I know.

Now that I can understand.

I lucked into my relationship.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

well it might make people wonder

plus not everyone visibly obviously has some sort of indistinct gender even if they do on the inside

the problem is more like, would you actually want to advertise that on a tshirt, by god no

I mean, I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but i kinda envy that you got that down way more than me, who just looks like a dudey dude that dudes dudely.

Relationship rules

Don’t be a dick

I mean, aside from the crippling anxiety, there's also the issue that I live in a desert of no-women. Like... there ARE women. And I even find some of them very interesting and attractive. But they're super wifed-up. I'm left with all the women who, like me, are so fucking weird that they didn't manage to procreate or get locked in before now.

But even they are few and the desert is wide.

I have two words for you:

Single

Moms

Or apparently friends of friends works but that was mostly unexpected

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Also, Geth

When this thread ends, you know what the right choice is

Geth

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

...but, I wanted steak.

Learn to cook steak. Steak in restaurants is always a ripoff.*

*Limited exceptions.

(Orders steak.)

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2.5

@Aioua will create the new thread
    @Organichu is backup

This discussion has been closed.