As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Welcome to Jimmy [Chat]'s Roadhouse!

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Have a Gold dragon that is a bit of a "Chatty Cathy".

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Brass Dragons are the chatty ones.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So this is fucked up for..a lot of reasons..and..heartwarming also?

https://youtu.be/D3V0aw-ljEg

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    An 1800 calorie steak
    21gHWSx.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    *eats a single raisin in penance*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    What color of dragon likes to make mazes?

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Crabcakes for some reason
    have them steal it from a bored Blue dragon, and when they hand it over to their boss, the boss turns it over to the Blue dragon who thanks them for the entertainment and then breathes lightning at them.

blue dragons are the schemers, right?

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    A hamburger served on a hubcap
    Krathoon wrote: »
    What color of dragon likes to make mazes?
    Plaid.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Caesar salad with extra anchovies (your server's pick!)
    I’m a red dragon

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    i6vrn1izy95p.png

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Minecraft is real?

desc on
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    i6vrn1izy95p.png

Too many jaggies wtf is this a ps1 game I can’t even

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    i've been lied to about coffee creamer

this tastes like shit

did

did someone tell you it didn't taste like shit

they did!

they lied!

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    Neco wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    i6vrn1izy95p.png

Too many jaggies wtf is this a ps1 game I can’t even
    It's so obvious that there's going to be a feather or sigil or some shitty collectible in there.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    White dragons are dumb.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

American society collapses as people eat Tide Pods. "No!" everyone with a brain cries out. They are summarily executed by being force-fed Tide Pods. "BE CLEANSED!" cry the devout.

• Options
    Dragon Stereotypes

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Pro Quesadilla tip: nobody drug tests quesadillas so they can use all the steroids they want for performance gains

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    White dragons are dumb.

Well the adults apparently have an intelligence of 8 so you're not wrong.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    An 1800 calorie steak
    So tomorrow I'm running an all day game of d&d. Its actually like 3 different sessions wrapping up 3 different adventures, all arriving for a communal final battle against the demon lord re'g'ex and his demon followers as like a cap stone 4th adventure all to itself. This will wrap up like half a year or more of games and leave us in a place where the players have a shit load of freedom to move about the setting and with plenty of adventure hooks to grab on to after a good measure of downtime. The morning game is variably short so that missing players won't necessarily kill the game, the mid day session is an info dump and some relaxing random encountering while we enjoy lunch, the evening game is a bit more intense, there is info dumping, enemy tracking, and then a dead sprint back to town to try to warn everyone of the approaching doom. Should be a fun day overall.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    21gHWSx.jpg

Run the Vex are coming!

• Options
    Oh what the fuck ever

How else am I supposed to keep my mouth clean?

*begins unwrapping another tide pod*

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    So tomorrow I'm running an all day game of d&d. Its actually like 3 different sessions wrapping up 3 different adventures, all arriving for a communal final battle against the demon lord re'g'ex and his demon followers as like a cap stone 4th adventure all to itself. This will wrap up like half a year or more of games and leave us in a place where the players have a shit load of freedom to move about the setting and with plenty of adventure hooks to grab on to after a good measure of downtime. The morning game is variably short so that missing players won't necessarily kill the game, the mid day session is an info dump and some relaxing random encountering while we enjoy lunch, the evening game is a bit more intense, there is info dumping, enemy tracking, and then a dead sprint back to town to try to warn everyone of the approaching doom. Should be a fun day overall.

My friends and I are planning to get drunk and add category tags to a monster database! PnP Weekend!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    White dragons are dumb.

Well the adults apparently have an intelligence of 8 so you're not wrong.
    I feel like they'd still get by on sheer athleticism and talent alone. A dumb dragon is still a fucking dragon, and probably more capable than 90% of humanoids or other races...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Pull out a couple different gem dragons and have them fuse SU style

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    An 1800 calorie steak
    a 9 Int and 9 Wis is good enough to be leader of the free world so

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    An 1800 calorie steak
    Doodmann wrote: »

My friends and I are planning to get drunk and add category tags to a monster database! PnP Weekend!

Is this for the dungeon randomizer?

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular

I know that demon. Spawn of Dir'ect X and Reg' E'Dit

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    What in the fucking hell is this noise about needing to know your AGI to get your taxes filed?

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    What in the fucking hell is this noise about needing to know your AGI to get your taxes filed?

Part of the recently passed clearly vetted and planned tax thing.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    hmm, dryer is starting to have a multitude of wear and tear issues. nothing that is super concerning, but it looks like it's not that much money for a new one compared to what it would probably cost to have someone come out. and it's prob good to not just let the old one keep going and going until it shorts out and starts a fire or something.

oh well, knew these kind of expenses were looming. hope the AC lasts at least another year at least.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    it's Frank CATsle!

vl3HBUN.jpg

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Crabcakes for some reason
    Also I just bought $110 in PSN cards for PS+ and MonHun.

My body is ready @Elldren

Also who else is is hunting with us next weekend on PS4?

YOUR PAL ARCH

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    Preacher wrote: »

Part of the recently passed clearly vetted and planned tax thing.

Now I have to contact my ex-wife who did all the returns last year because I don't know my car loan account number, when I call them they refuse to give it to me, and I've never been able to log in online to snag it.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Options
    I’m so cold I could eat a horse or a small dog

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    How can you guys want to play call of monster hunter duty battlefield, its just the same FPS monster hunting game?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Obligatory rack of ribs
    Tide pods look like they taste good tho

They fucking look like candy don't judge me

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    My problem with monster hunter is the monster hunting I don’t wanna kill the little babies! :(

Neco on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    How can you guys want to play call of monster hunter duty battlefield, its just the same FPS monster hunting game?

no

This discussion has been closed.