As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

which of those poll threads is better do you think

Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchscritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
edited January 2018 in Social Entropy++
just wonderin'

Speed Racer on

which of those poll threads is better do you think 73 votes

the bread bowl one
15%
Lindsay LohanDJ Eebsph blakeMaximumSpeed RacerRorshach KringleElaromasterofmetroidKamiroknitdanSorce 11 votes
the oddjob one
35%
SporkAndrewHenroidDarmakRaijin QuickfootBahamutZEROClint EastwoodsarukunTallahasseerielBucketmanAndy JoeHadesPeenDonovan PuppyfuckerMr. GPlatyEncIronKnuckle's GhostSLyMTheodore FlooseveltSCREECH OF THE FARG 26 votes
this one??
49%
NothingAshcroftASimPersonMagic PinkPerrsunGrobianTheySlashThemMadEddyUnbrokenEvaStraightziRhesus PositiveCraigopogoChincymcchillaIvanIssacsSimBenGrey GhostCurly_BraceTofystedethA Dabble Of TheloniusThat Dave Fella 36 votes

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    this one??
    Both polls are bad because the answer to both js overwhelmingly obvious. Therefore most other polls would be better. However, that means making this poll a choice is obvious, meaning this poll is bad in the exact same way, so its hard to say.

However, this is about the poll threads, not the poll, and since nobody has yet made any posts with a bad opinion in this thread it reigns pure and supreme over the other threads.

Also this thread demonstrates humility by voting for another thread and being confused at the idea it could be A Better Thread Than The Rest

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    this one??
    Larlar.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    the oddjob one
    def2a32bem56.jpeg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    the oddjob one
    Boy, that picture portends a dark future.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    this one??
    @Knitdan don't think I don't see you voting for your own thread

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Mine. Mine is the best one

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    this one??
    Every thread is a better thread if it's actually a poll thread

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    the bread bowl one
    Bread bowls are more currently relevant to my interests than Oddjob, so that's the better poll.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    this one??
    Is it OK to serve Oddjob in a bread bowl?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    this one??
    We should just merge the polls. Which do you like better, Odd bowl or Breadjob?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    the bread bowl one
    I like the "A, B, A+B, neither" format of the bread bowl poll.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Like, are we talking work or a sex thing?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    the bread bowl one
    Ah shit, I picked the wrong answer.

The oddjob poll is better because it's harder to argue about "is oddjob a sandwich?"

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    the oddjob one

And which do you prefer to play in FFXIV?

• Options
    this one??
    bowen wrote: »

Like, are we talking work or a sex thing?

Yes

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    the oddjob one
    The Oddjob one is actually important because now I know who I can trust.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Henroid wrote: »
    The Oddjob one is actually important because now I know who I can trust.

Is it nobody?

TXF-key-art-1.jpg

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    the oddjob one
    All polls are good.

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    this one??
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    All pools are good.

what about cess?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Sigh.

Also, more polls please!

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    We're totally going to lose the option to make polls if this keeps up.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Karl wrote: »
    We're totally going to lose the option to make polls if this keeps up.

that depends on if tube finds it more annoying than he would find it to disable poll threads

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    this one??
    The key to the longevity of the poll thread is just making all of our regular to the moon threads also poll threads

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Straightzi wrote: »
    The key to the longevity of the poll thread is just making all of our regular to the moon threads also poll threads
    Also Larlar. Don't forget Larlar.

• Options
    the oddjob one
    We go through poll thread booms periodically.

Then it goes away

• Options
    this one??
    Henroid wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Also Larlar. Don't forget Larlar.

I support Larlar, but I really appreciate it when poll creators go the extra mile and find a way to make Larlar fit within the general theme of the poll

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    the oddjob one
    Poll threads are a time honored tradition in our forum dictatorship. Tube allows us the phantom of choice, but in the end only he decides who gets to play Oddjob and eat bread bowls.