As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Boxers or Briefs?

sarukunsarukun RIESLINGOCEANRegistered User regular
edited January 2018 in Social Entropy++
sarukun was warned for this.
Self-explanatory.

sarukun on

Boxers or Briefs? 114 votes

Boxers
22%
Shorty#pipeMulletudeDarmakMunkus BeaverKevin CristASimPersonWeaverPerrsuntsplitterOptyXaquinsponoSkeithNickleMx. Quill3cl1ps3Desert LeviathanXehalusVirgil_Leads_You 26 votes
Briefs
8%
AshcroftJasconiusOlivawmcpTrippyJing-TalTheodore FlooseveltJarsGvzbgulChall 10 votes
Boxer-Briefs
52%
HenroidRindersee317KadithMagic PinkbowenBeef AvengerClint EastwoodsarukunDarkPrimusSirToastyGrobianBrolorhylithOut Of ContextBlackjackvalhalla130StraightziRubberACMaddoc 60 votes
LarLar (like, actual LarLar cradles and supports your business)
15%
OrthancMyssttynicfightinfilipinoBahamutZERODouglasDangerReynoldsMugginsBucketmanChicoBlueSaraLunaJacques L'HommeElaroPeenDoobhDisruptedCapitalistEncdiscrider 18 votes

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I mean look if I don't have a cactuar tenderly cradling my junk I can't even get out of bed.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Commando

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Brazilian Trunks

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Commando

I mean, sure, if I’m on a date, I guess.

Brazilian Trunks

Is that refering to the Saltybet character

Always bet Spanish/Portuguese DBZ

• BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Boxer briefs > briefs > boxers

you can close the thread now

camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Brazilian Trunks

Is that refering to the Saltybet character

If you want it to

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    There's only one answer to this question and we all know it.

sarukun wrote: »
    Commando

I mean, sure, if I’m on a date, I guess.

Commando + sweatpants to show off your strong cardiovascular system

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    Briefs
    I wish I had discovered colored briefs sooner. once they aren't white they lose that stigma

edited January 2018
    There are so many options not represented in this poll!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Out of habit I'm voting Larlar, but am disturbed at what lengths I am forced to go to in order to keep the meme going.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Do the people who wear briefs wear tighty whities still, or are they spicing it up with those saucy versions?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Disappointed with no Commando options.

edited January 2018
    Boxer-Briefs
    The name of the poll explains the poll!

The name of the poll was not “underwears in all their myriad manifestations”!

sarukun on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Boxers
    boxer-briefs are the worst, I hate them so much

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Banana Hammock

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg

Then why are boxer briefs on there?

RIDDLE ME THAT!

edited January 2018
    Boxer-Briefs
    Shorty wrote: »
    boxer-briefs are the worst, I hate them so much

How does it feel to be a fucking TERRORIST.

sarukun on
    Boxer-Briefs

RIDDLE ME THAT!

Because that is the only real underwear and all pretenders to the crown shall be executed for high treason.

RIDDLE ME THAT!

Because that is the only real underwear and all pretenders to the crown shall be executed for high treason.

You must said that's not the intent of the poll though!!

Boxer-Briefs

RIDDLE ME THAT!

You must said that's not the intent of the poll though!!

Right, not ALL their myriad manifestations

But like, pretty obviously SOME of them!!

I refuse to vote in this clearly elitist poll.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Petition to rename this thread "A Choice Between Four Completely Arbitrary Options For One's Nether Regions"

Boxer-Briefs
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Petition to rename this thread "A Choice Between Four Completely Arbitrary Options For One's Nether Regions"
    Arbitrary?

Or the only choice that REALLY MATTERS!?

Seconded

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Arbitrary?

Or the only choice that REALLY MATTERS!?

The choice may not be arbitrary, but the options you have provided most certainly are.

You neglect to mention commando, long johns, loincloths, dance belts, panties/knickers, boy shorts, thongs, and probably like a dozen other things I couldn't come up with off the top of my head.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    latest?cb=20110623225406

uc3ufTB.png
    Boxer-Briefs
    Look, it’s 6am. You wanna go make a “underclothes potpourri” poll, knock ya self out.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    For those who voted briefs: are you actually being serious

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Boxer-Briefs
    Does anyone here use MeUndies and are they actually as good as they get hyped up in all the ads I've heard?

Look, it’s 6am. You wanna go make a “underclothes potpourri” poll, knock ya self out.

IT'S 4:30PM!

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Briefs
    briefs

as skimpy as possible

not like baggy ass old man white fruit of loom undies

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Boxers
    Dear Ess Eee Plus Plus,

I have switched to boxers. My parents do not know this, as I no longer live or do laundry at their house. They are in the habit of giving me clothes for my birthday each year. I like this, because it means I do not have to shop for my own clothes nearly as often. However, this year as part of the clothes package, they included a pack of tighty whiteys, as these are what I wore the last time they had any reason to know what I wore.

What is the best way to inform your parents about the style of underwear you wear, under there? I am not in the habit of discussing underpants with them.

Sincerely,
    No Longer Tight In Tennessee

Boxer-Briefs
    Don't tell them, just donate them and move on with your day.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I wear trunks cause they make my butt look good and show off my dick and also less bunching

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Boxer-Briefs
    I think, theoretically, I might be happier with trunks than boxer briefs, but I wear boxer briefs because that's what I bought a load of when I decided that I was going to fully commit to all black all the time.

I do have one pair of trunks, but they're more a novelty thing, 'cause they got a picture of a wolf on the front of 'em so my whole business looks like a wolf's head when I'm wearing them. Which is pretty great, but not something I have a reason to bust out all too frequently.

WACriminal wrote: »
    Dear Ess Eee Plus Plus

I sometimes still feel guilty about suggesting that this forum should be renamed to Singulary Engine++

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Boxers
    For real I don't go commando but why isn't there a commando option?

This discussion has been closed.