As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm eating lunch, you dumb robot [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    would you say the X is Xcellent

X

Box

One

X

*taps temple*

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    a
    Knock knock open up the door it's real
    With the nonstop T-flops and anodized steel

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Haha elki I let a tiny child join oops

Of course it was some kid, it's only kids who would just join random people on XBL. And I didn't bully him, because I'm nice like that.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

You can't just lie on the internet, right?

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Of course it was some kid, it's only kids who would just join random people on XBL. And I didn't bully him, because I'm nice like that.

You'll be pruned from the ecosystem if you keep this up.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

I had regrets but also he knew how to play

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

You can't just lie on the internet, right?

He was trying to write Gargamel.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Why did I have over 20 viewers for that game

Did get a few more followers at least

• Options

What the young lack in wisdom they make up for in fresh neurons.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    The kid can't possibly read how could he spell? Why do I even want to know

• Options

Old man elki and I learned some tricks

• Options

Old man elki and I learned some tricks

Its all about fighting dirty.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    What I'm saying is I'm not above psychological weapons to beat children with reflexes superior to my own.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

His arch-nemesis on Xbox joined our party and he, no lie, went "noooooooo." Apparently it was someone who delights on trolling him or something; he never got around to trolling I couldn't figure out what the deal was before he eventually left.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

His arch-nemesis on Xbox joined our party and he, no lie, went "noooooooo." Apparently it was someone who delights on trolling him or something; he never got around to trolling I couldn't figure out what the deal was before he eventually left.

Gotta Mr Miyagi this kid up Elki

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

I let this play out and my fav part was the kid left mid sentence saying he was leaving.

Overall A+++++ stream maybe one of my greats.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    b

I let this play out and my fav part was the kid left mid sentence saying he was leaving.

and I helped.

• Options

and I helped.

Yes mom you kept reminding me to eat food

It was awesome to have you there and commenting! Plus my spear skillz I did for youz

• Options
    There are three living beings in this apartment all cuddling and my girl cat is twitching her tail like something might get her.

But also

I'm an emotional wreck in a beautiful apartment being terrorized by two cats who hide behind my dryer and yowl. So this is the funniest thing I've seen in forever:

https://i.redd.it/qdouj7mvuab01.jpg

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4py2L15RU4

reposting cause shut up youre not my real dad

• Options
    Also this fight is nutso

• Options
    *opens tinder*

An attractive Asian lawyer who does nonstop crossfit my age 3 miles away has messaged me.

I'm living @bloodyroarxx fantasy life now?

• Options
    a
    I think the new monster hunter looks really really good, and the cat tech is state of the art. But if it's still monster hunter gameplay I doubt it's for me :-(

• Options
    On that note and before I watch that monster hunter fight cause I'm avoiding spoilers night

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

BC could read and spell basic things when she was 2ish

• Options
    Honk wrote: »
    I think the new monster hunter looks really really good, and the cat tech is state of the art. But if it's still monster hunter gameplay I doubt it's for me :-(

What about the gameplay do you not like?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

I suspect you're misremembering ages there

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

Yes but she is a magical fey being. Apples and oranges.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Nah, she was talking (1st 2-3 words) at 4mo old. Physical things she was mega slow but talking and reading she was mega early.

spool32 on
  • Options
    a
    Honk wrote: »

What about the gameplay do you not like?

Mostly I'm not a big fan of bosses in general, and it seems like a game where if you simplify the idea a bit you're mostly fighting big bosses. I'm not really into loot games either, except brief stints in Diablo every 1.5 years or so.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Nah, she was talking (1st 2-3 words) at 4mo old. Physical things she was mega slow but talking and reading she was mega early.

Wow. Four months is absurd for first words

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    *opens tinder*

An attractive Asian lawyer who does nonstop crossfit my age 3 miles away has messaged me.

Stream it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    a
    I tie boss dislike to why I can't see the appeal of any character action game ever made either. Hitting something 150 times doesn't feed into my very specific game power level tastes.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I don't dislike bosses per se, but I don't enjoy a boss that has no connection to the rest of the game world I've been inhabiting. Because I'll play a game and it'll teach me that this works, and so does this, and you can also do this thing and it's pretty cool. No here's a boss, none of that works, only these new things in this boss arena work, and here are some QTEs. That's a lot of bosses.

I am excited about playing this Monster Hunter game.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options

Wow. Four months is absurd for first words

We were kinda freaked out tbh :)

She didn't stand or walk until days before her 1st birthday.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Kana wrote: »

Man its teeth are so weird, I wonder if their are healthy?

• Options
    Kana wrote: »

Hooooly shit @Blameless Cleric your birthday is Ice Cube's Good Day

• Options
    Happy birthday, BC.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.