As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Concussions are a State of Mind

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    So, when does Bradford come in?

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Yeah this is a bummer but our o-line could only hold up for so long, even if it's thirty to forty times better than last year's

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tomb Raider looks HOT!

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »

You could put Brady back there and it wouldn't change

Horrendous blocking on both turnovers

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    That was a really nice move by Clement

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    really feels like the nfl came to the refs and said don't call anything in the championship games, but they just forgot about jax.

only been one special team penalty in this game so far.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

About 10 minutes before he goes back out injured

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    How in the heck

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Holy crap Nick Foles is really stepping up this game.

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Carson who now?

• Options
    elite quarterback nick foles?

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    elite quarterback nick foles?

THE RETURN

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Elite

Quarterback

Nick

Foles

• Options
    though, i love aikman and buck being like "how did he escape" when he basically didn't move at all and the oline just blocked perfectly.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular

But if Brady was back there they could just hold all day erryday instead so....

• Options
    Pellaeon wrote: »

But if Brady was back there they could just hold all day erryday instead so....

Shit, the galaxy brain strategy

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Good to see they started the game with the don't cover the TE strategy and they're sticking to it.

You hate to see a team give up early.

• Options
    i'd feel more confident about this kick if it was at the previous spot.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    there were 2 offensive holding calls in all 4 games last week

there has been no holding calls in the game that's on now

they call holds less in the playoffs

that is an extremely good thing

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Doug Pederson and Nick Foles working one of the best defenses in the league like a speed bag in the NFCCG. Is this real life??

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Doug Pederson and Nick Foles working one of the best defenses in the league like a speed bag in the NFCCG. Is this real life??

Turnovers. They just suck the life out of a team.

After the pick six the Vikings slowly got it back then they had the fumble and it was gone again.

• Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

This is the Vikings

• Options
    Fuck Sean Payton, this season ruled

• Options
    Honest question- curious how y'all feel about the eagles not settling before the half

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Who gets the ball to start the second half?

• Options
    It's not our worst nfc championship game loss,at least!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Who gets the ball to start the second half?

Eagles. Insult to injury.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Honest question- curious how y'all feel about the eagles not settling before the half

The Eagles offense was cooking so it was the right call.

• Options
    simo wrote: »

disagree. this dramatically devalues defensive line play. they're allowed to play football as well, otherwise just institute a 3 mississippi rule and abolish the lines altogether.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

Being at home with an offense that's consistently moved the ball up and down the field is different and you know it.

• Options

Being at home with an offense that's consistently moved the ball up and down the field is different and you know it.

also based pretty heavily in a short passing attack near the edges of the field.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Trying to think of the worst nfc championship game loss we've had

There's wide right and bountygate but also there's 41-0! So many choices, and that's just in my lifetime

• Options

They both had 2 offensive tds, they were both underdogs, they both have middling qbs who were really throwing the ball well - it doesn't really seem that different to me.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

They both had 2 offensive tds, they were both underdogs, they both have middling qbs who were really throwing the ball well - it doesn't really seem that different to me.

the eagles are underdogs because their starting qb is out. but their offense is clearly capable.

it's extremely different.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Trying to think of the worst nfc championship game loss we've had

There's wide right and bountygate but also there's 41-0! So many choices, and that's just in my lifetime

41-0 was delicious.

Too bad it was the game to decide who gets to be devoured by the Ravens

• Options
    example 4384957335 of why anyone who starts a post with "honest question-" shouldn't be engaged with

• Options

The momentum of the game is waaaaaay different. Both calls were correct.

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    simo wrote: »

Nah.

There's enough rules in place to benefit offenses.

I want defensive players to actually be able to rush the QB or shed blockers and tackle RBs behind the line.

IMO, pass interference should be a flat 10 yard penalty and a 1st down. Things like illegal hands to the face and illegal contact downfield should be flat 5 yard penalties and that's it. Too many defensive automatic first down penalties.

Refs should call the penalties when they happen. Games being decided by penalties NOT being called are just as annoying as games being decided by some questionable penalty being called.

• Options
    example 4384957335 of why anyone who starts a post with "honest question-" shouldn't be engaged with

Ok

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.