As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hella [Chat]

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Im in a good place rn but it's kind of marred a bit because it has a definite end date of Feb 1st, 2019 so that is kind of souring the whole "living DINK life with wife and cute cat in a place I'm really attached to"

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I am never surly towards my mom.

Rad is with hers and every time my eyes go wide as saucers cause you can't say things like that to your mom what are you doing

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    The thing I am less okay with is never having any kind of professional happiness

That would be a good thing to solve

I would like to get a job that pays enough where I can pursue making music again.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    My other life goal is to beat this dungeon on every class, god dammit

No success with warrior today

WHat gaem

hearthstone

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    I will never have a close relationship with my parents, and I want it that way

I saw my parents twice last year. I probably should feel bad about that but I dont.

I see my family once a year and that’s too much

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I don’t have parents I was created by a computer

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    My parents are coming this weekend and I am hype
    It's because they'll be into watching the baby and you'll get to sleep, isn't it? My roomies and I are the same way when either of their parents come into town.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I thought nerds were being melodramatic dorks about being careful cleaning LCD monitors, and now my monitor is scratched.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Im in a good place rn but it's kind of marred a bit because it has a definite end date of Feb 1st, 2019 so that is kind of souring the whole "living DINK life with wife and cute cat in a place I'm really attached to"

Arch do not ask benards for help with this problem

sig.gif
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The thing I am less okay with is never having any kind of professional happiness

That would be a good thing to solve

I would like to get a job that pays enough where I can pursue making music again.

The happiest timeframe in my life was when I was like 17-19, organizing local shows and playing in bands around New England

I would like to do that but don’t think I could float on Music alone :/

Neco wrote: »
    I don’t have parents I was created by a computer

You can't spell "I don't have parents I was created by a computer" without neco

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I thought nerds were being melodramatic dorks about being careful cleaning LCD monitors, and now my monitor is scratched.

wait shit can that happen?
    I always clean monitors with my shirt and not at all carefully

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular

I saw my parents twice last year. I probably should feel bad about that but I dont.

So it's just not me then? I mean, they're my parents and all but we've never had anything in common and I dont like hanging around them. The whole thing just feels like guilt-ridden tradition.

I was born out of an affair and my parents eventually walked out on both their families to raise me with each other.

It took me about fifteen years to realize that's not a normal thing.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    My parents are coming this weekend and I am hype

Because they are babysitting, I assume? :P

No because they are cool

And also will watch her while I play video games yes

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Heyyyy guess who's awake again

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Things I want: to be impossibly strong and handsome and smart

Though I'll just settle with being sufficiently motivated, if I'm being honest with myself

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

The only three that immediately come to mind are rockets, bugs, and crime spree

But I don't see how any of them can really be used to improve his situation

I've had a hard time affecting the passage of time so mostly I choose to ignore it

But I recognize this doesn't work for everyone, particularly those of you with flesh bodies

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Heyyyy guess who's awake again

is it you

are you, in the kids parlance, 'woke'

I suppose I have some life goals actually. Huh.

If you had asked me to answer off the top of my head I would have said I didn't, since I achieved the pre-30 goals of getting married and having a lucrative job (...ok that goal had been to get a professorship but the defense job is a great alternate solution).

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

So it's just not me then? I mean, they're my parents and all but we've never had anything in common and I dont like hanging around them. The whole thing just feels like guilt-ridden tradition.

I wouldn’t put my reservations on the same plane

My issues with my parents stem from them being horribly abusive people unfit to the task of raising children and not like

Just not having anything in common, which is probably a pretty common (heh) feeling

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

I've had a hard time affecting the passage of time so mostly I choose to ignore it

But I recognize this doesn't work for everyone, particularly those of you with flesh bodies

I mean "Quit your job, divorce your wife, and eat the cat for sustenance on your journey Into The Wild" is a bit extreme, but I suppose that's an option too

Speaking of having a cute cat, have a glamor shot of junebug

M9LXC6Cl.jpg

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

It's not just you, but that's pretty unorthodox if you don't have some kind of reason to be upset with them

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    God I never even considered having goals

let alone pre 30 goals

I'm 31 so, whew on that one

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

M9LXC6Cl.jpg

she's very fuzzy

is she a Maine Coon

Variable wrote: »

let alone pre 30 goals

Dodged a bullet there

KITTY

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Facebook is recommending a group to me called "Thigh Hell™" - what the hell is it basing this on and what the hell is this I'm scared to click it?

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I like my mom a lot because we are basically the same person

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

I mean "Quit your job, divorce your wife, and eat the cat for sustenance on your journey Into The Wild" is a bit extreme, but I suppose that's an option too

Cleverly I chose to step in before the avenue of your positive assistance had been made clear to you

Not much point, otherwise

sig.gif
    I like my mom a lot because we are basically the same person

that's lovely :)

sig.gif
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    I'm happy to be surly toward spool if bleric is busy

Is there, like, a line or something?

How do I sign up

being surly to me costs 6 SourGems per post.

You've received 10 SourGems! Stellar!

Sourgems cost $2.99 for five, $7.99 for twelve, $14.99 GOOD VALUE for twenty-one, or ~=@BEST VALUE@=~ $19.99 for 32

Pinny Arcade pins can be recycled for 4 Sourgems per pin, 9 per LE PAX show pin.

spool32 on
    Orphane wrote: »

M9LXC6Cl.jpg

she's very fuzzy

is she a Maine Coon

Probably not she weighs like 6 pounds soaking wet and we got her from a shelter so

She just looks v large because I am v smol

Variable wrote: »

let alone pre 30 goals

I was a very privileged and high-performing youth so the environment was right for me to be the sort of person who planned out my life at 15.

I had been finding it disturbing that I didn't really have goals after I graduated, but I definitely do; they just aren't all as mandatory and with as clear paths as my previous ones. That's all right.

She just looks v large because I am v smol

Arch is smaller than his cat confirmed

This discussion has been closed.