As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hella [Chat]

• porpporp Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    ahhh, I placed my two candles on the windowsill and lit them

it's cozy AF in here

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    We're pretty merciless to VH in Subnautica. I have very similar issues with deep water, but there's a part of me that wants to see him go deeper, not to watch him squirm, but to show himself that he is greater than his fear-pfffft it's totally to watch him squirm

I picked up that game after watching VH, mostly to just Cousteau it up relaxingly

But the fact that your otherwise nameless faceless avatar has to be a dude bothers me a lot. : (

erm

what?

Is there a way to change it? I couldn’t find anything

fuck gendered marketing
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MonHun in 95 hours

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    porp wrote: »
    ahhh, I placed my two candles on the windowsill and lit them

it's cozy AF in here

what TF did you say to me??!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    We're pretty merciless to VH in Subnautica. I have very similar issues with deep water, but there's a part of me that wants to see him go deeper, not to watch him squirm, but to show himself that he is greater than his fear-pfffft it's totally to watch him squirm

I picked up that game after watching VH, mostly to just Cousteau it up relaxingly

But the fact that your otherwise nameless faceless avatar has to be a dude bothers me a lot. : (

erm

what?

Is there a way to change it? I couldn’t find anything

Ah. I'm not sure, I don't have the game.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I just farted in bed and disgusted shark. Ahhhh, living the dream.

Doesn't he fart literally all the time?

Was he disgusted by its weakness?

Yes. He farts all the time. And they smell. Mine smell like roses.

that's not true

that's impossible

Lean closer and I'll show you.

this is a trap

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

MonHun in 95 hours

I look forward to buying the GOTY version in 2019 during a Steam sale.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    hello I heard that the British have burnt kedinik's house down

aRkpc.gif
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

MonHun in 95 hours

Is this a game that will require multiplayer for endgame content? I have not Hunted Monsters before.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    The second Sherlock game is not nearly as good as crime and punishments sadly

Play Deus Ex HR and just continuously rasp out "I never asked for this" while alternating to shots of your feet

people were v hurtful to me when i streamed that game

My baby boy, I will slay them all.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

MonHun in 95 hours

Is this a game that will require multiplayer for endgame content? I have not Hunted Monsters before.

Yes it is a very multiplayer focused game.

you could probably do it solo (I believe everything scales with playercount) but it would be much less fun.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I’m gonna have so many friend times playing monster hunters.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    it's been years since I put out a candle with my fingers

who thinks I'll singe a finger

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I had a number of great grandparents who lived well into their 90s and my grandpa and his siblings are currently in their late 80s to early nineties with their mental faculties so genetically speaking, selling off my 80s and 90s seems ill-advised.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

How the great NYC fire of 2018 started...

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I’m gonna have so friends.

I believe in you!

do you have the FD on speed dial

MonHun in 95 hours

Yes it is a very multiplayer focused game.

you could probably do it solo (I believe everything scales with playercount) but it would be much less fun.

Hmmm. Probably will solo it. Just need something that is fun and can distract me from time to time.

candles: humanity's greatest predator, apparently

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    candles: humanity's greatest predator, apparently

You'd better believe it.
    l1nl4l3837bh.png
    n2i1x51qz1qo.png

I remember watching Backdraft as a kid and thinking that the way they made the fire seem like this almost animalistic force complete with a semi-growling sound was like, a bunch of bullshit and just silly

And then my first season as a wildland firefighter completely shattered that thought after I saw a fire mow through 100 yards of oak and pine in a matter of seconds

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Bleep bleep bleep blorp bleep

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    *leeeeeeeans on Quid*

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    According to the documentary Iron Sky, 2018 is the year the Nazis return from the dark side of the moon.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

Six years

Six more years and then Feral owes me LSD

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    applying for jobs sucks

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    applying for jobs sucks

agreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagree

vRyue2p.png
    Just say no to

Drugs
    Communists
    Job applying

Just say no to

Drugs
    Communists
    Job applying

Fffffffffffffffffff

Today is me seven months unemployed! I only did one real job application in that time. It was too many.

I can never decide what game to play.

Humanity

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

Humanity

The most dangerous game...

vRyue2p.png

Humanity

Dark Souls

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Humanity

No that's Hungry Hungry Hippos but the marbles are actually spheres full of VX gas.

nibXTE7.png
    the candles were fun

I singed 0 fingers and burned down 0 homes

VH gets me

the candles were fun

I singed 0 fingers and burned down 0 homes

don't worry

i'm sure you'll do better next time

vRyue2p.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Oh huh, I had missed that there's a Blades in the Dark hack that's basically Star Wars RPG

it's called Scum and Villainy and it looks neat

dibs on being a Hutt

This discussion has been closed.