As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hella [Chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    The nice thing about casual streaming, provided you have a decent connection without someone watching Netflix on it, is that you can just let it run in the background and see what happens.

Streaming with a goal can be rough.

I get too anxious. Me streaming and playing is very different than me just playing.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    The nice thing about casual streaming, provided you have a decent connection without someone watching Netflix on it, is that you can just let it run in the background and see what happens.

Streaming with a goal can be rough.

I get too anxious. Me streaming and playing is very different than me just playing.

Yammering during play is actually pretty easy for me, thanks to D&D and ego, but I don't know that I could pull off that shout out stuff that people do for donations.

Thankfully, money isn't my reason for doing anything, so I can just skip that and focus on growing a natural, sunk-cost-fallacy-free audience. :P

• Options
    Come to think of it, with my improv/RP skills and voice acting skills... I could probably get a decent audience in that VR chat stuff.

But then I would be doing VR chat.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Samurai Tactics is pretty deep and awesome. I’m going to stream an hour 15 minutes of an insanely hard mission. Then maybe another if I can beat it.

I even set my Kinect back up so my bare apartment is exposed.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Groucho Marxes

Neco on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Marxy’s Playgrouch

Neco on
  • Options
    Oh nooooo

• Options
    I am not grouchy at all right now.

My life is pretty okay.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Chat some a yous been some grouchy mf’s today

you wot??!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    I napped for too long and now I guess I have to play fire emblem

• Options
    ok neco but have you considered

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

Also, guys, it's terribly unclassy to none too subtly hint that others should put someone on their ignore list, as some were doing a few pages ago.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bogart. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    I haven’t been able to pet a kitty all weekend which is definitely making me a Groucho Marx but otherwise stuff is pretty good n stuff

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

Also, guys, it's terribly unclassy to none too subtly hint that others should put someone on their ignore list, as some were doing a few pages ago.

Do you now have to read all of chat!?

Being a mod sounds worse than I could have imagined

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

It actually just goes directly into his brain.
    B L A C K M I R R O R

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

There's nothing for it, at least not until they implement some sort of system by which people can bring mods' attention to specific posts or something.

But such a thing is a fantasy, I fear.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

Oh sweet Mary Jesus and Joseph no.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    You think Bogart has it hard, SIG has to read every single page of every single politics thread.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    can somebody make me coffee

the stuff is all right there - you might need to wash a pot, the zalo is under the sink - but I don't want to get out of bed because it's cold out there and I generally can't be arsed because I haven't had my coffee

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I have an ingrown hair on my right calf

bury me with my stuff. . .

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    You think Bogart has it hard, SIG has to read every single page of every single politics thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

• Options
    Also my God this [chat] was created by the backup only 7 minutes after the last one was closed. There is a clear etiquette about this sort of thing and this is a blatant contravention of the rules and oh God what has my life become?

• Options
    Also my God this [chat] was created by the backup only 7 minutes after the last one was closed. There is a clear etiquette about this sort of thing and this is a blatant contravention of the rules and oh God what has my life become?

Nothing is true
    Everything is permitted

• Options

indeed, sir

you should punish them, sir

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Alternative post

https://youtu.be/nAjh3fJuI6k

I blame @visiblehowl

Havelock2.0 on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcQzheaGE-w

• Options
    edited January 2018
    the pile/thick, even floor covering of laundry in my bathroom is kind of an inadvisable combo together with the floor heating because the actual floor tiles will get extremely uncomfortable to step on

but I fished my bathrobe out from underneath the strata and oh my lord this feels good

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I am in Vegas now. I believe I am now required by law to go "Vegas baby!". Right that's done.

• Options
    Alternative post

https://youtu.be/nAjh3fJuI6k

I blame visiblehowl

I will never not awesome this.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Well, except for when I post it.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh

I knew grain silos would explode. But just kind of give up and collapse is a new one.

8MXd0Jv.jpg

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh

I knew grain silos would explode. But just kind of give up and collapse is a new one.

8MXd0Jv.jpg

That's just what exploding looks like for lazy silos.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I made the Michelin star instant ramen simonwaifu brought me back from Japan

review:

well worth the two bucks, I recommend everyone get a bowl of these because they're gonna be the best instant ramen you ever had

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

review:

well worth the two bucks, I recommend everyone get a bowl of these because they're gonna be the best instant ramen you ever had

better than shin black?

hmmm

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    That was a fun stream for people who only lurked.

• Options
    Well, except for when I post it.

https://youtu.be/32EN8epzGho

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

review:

well what was it

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.