As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hella [Chat]

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    anders behring breivik, during all of his preparations making his huge fertilizer bomb and acquiring his weaponry, did so without getting on any "watch lists".

His name popped up at the Police Security Service, PST, once, on a list of people buying chemicals from a polish company. Which was promptly discarded as useless information, which it was.

EDIT: this thing was first reported, by the shittier of the newspapers, as BREIVIK IN PST SPOTLIGHT: WAS IGNORED?!?!?!?!?!. Eventually sensibility won through with the statement from the PST chief, "Not even the stasi would have uncovered his plan." being accepted. It was real annoying right away, though.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Oh no I lost my butt again

edited January 2018
    somebody give me an american zip code where you would, conceivably, like to have a container shipped to from norway, filled with, I dunno, fish products and black metal, I'm trying to figure out what the cost is, roughly

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    somebody give me an american zip code where you would, conceivably, like to have a container shipped, I'm trying to figure out what the cost is, roughly

And hello.

Yay an 8.2 earthquake in Alaska I love reminders that a giant earthquake can kill me at any time real considerate of you fkn earthquake

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

but seriously 10001 nyc

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Yay an 8.2 earthquake in Alaska I love reminders that a giant earthquake can kill me at any time real considerate of you fkn earthquake

Plus, tsunami warning

Whoa, 8.2 is quite serious.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Oh no I lost my butt again

It's a common problem

edited January 2018

thank you for one that is A. on the coast B. in the continental us and not on fucking samoa, haps

anyway it seems like the cost would be, roughly, 20'000 norwegian, two and a half thousand yankeebucks, for a 20'

but just three thousand $ if we go for a 40' container

that's just the only site I've found where i could enter a to and from and it gave me a price, like air travel sites, though, I feel it's a bit suspect, but I'm not actually going to call companies over idle curiosity

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited January 2018
    Eddy wrote: »

but seriously 10001 nyc

woah, then a 40' container would just be a grand

(from 5010 Bergen)

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    somebody give me an american zip code where you would, conceivably, like to have a container shipped to from norway, filled with, I dunno, fish products and black metal, I'm trying to figure out what the cost is, roughly

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I am starting to hate Office 365 so much.

A folder inside my OneDrive suddenly isn't uploading, I can't restart because the computer is rendering. Literally nothing to do but sit and hope that it catches on. What piece of crap it is.

PSN: Honkalot
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    75m4wCf.jpg?1
    'Picture of the Naval Battle near Pungdo in Korea' by Kobayashi Kiyochika (1894)

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The original or the reboot?

simonwolf wrote: »
    75m4wCf.jpg?1
    'Picture of the Naval Battle near Pungdo in Korea' by Kobayashi Kiyochika (1894)

Weird camera filter and the panorama shot did somehow go awry.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I should resign and become a garage MC

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    rdEmpSF.jpg?1
    'Naval battle at Weihaiwei' by Kokunimasa (1894)

These pictures are a particular style of woodblock print referred to as sensou-e ("war pictures") which became prevalent following the Satsuma Rebellion in 1877 as a means of maintaining the woodblock print industry with eye-catching, sensational images not of "old Japan" but of the new, "modernised" Japan as it fought the First Sino-Japanese War and Russo-Japanese War. The distinctive style emerged from a combination of using woodblock printing techniques to capture a propagandised vision of war by artists who weren't embedded correspondents, but relying on photographs and journalistic descriptions of war.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    The new Critical Role intro is just spectacular.

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Hey guys I found a butt

can you feel the struggle within?
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The new Critical Role intro is just spectacular.

Sam Riegel commits.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I started watching Critical Role now with the new campaign because my DnD friends have been nagging about it forever. But now they're seemingly kind of disappointed with how it's starting out and now they're like "you don't haaaaaaaave to like it" "it's cool that you had a look at it" kind of backtracking years of saying "dogg you gotta watch this it's the best".

PSN: Honkalot
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Hey guys I found a butt

that means you get to go to the chocolate factory

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hmm neat the prescription cough syrup is hitting me extra hard today, as opposed to not hitting me at all as has been the case the last few days

good thing i already drove to work i guess : |

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hey guys I found a butt

Just call me the chocolate thief.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i have two hours before i need to be in work and i have no idea what to do for lunch

this is the worst thing that's ever happened

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Honk wrote: »
    I started watching Critical Role now with the new campaign because my DnD friends have been nagging about it forever. But now they're seemingly kind of disappointed with how it's starting out and now they're like "you don't haaaaaaaave to like it" "it's cool that you had a look at it" kind of backtracking years of saying "dogg you gotta watch this it's the best".

I dunno, the first episode was fine. Watching the second one now.

They may just be mistaking their own investment in the original campaign for instantly enjoyable high quality entertainment. The first campaign had a lot of problems, especially early on. They even get rid of a guy after a couple dozen episodes because it was getting too uncomfortable ("mutual differences" or "pursuing other interests").

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    The Monty Python people have to be pretty old. Terry Jones wrote Labyrinth 30 years ago.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hey guys I found a butt

Jeez, no wonder Roald Dhal forbade people from making any sequels to that movie

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    The Monty Python people have to be pretty old. Terry Jones wrote Labyrinth 30 years ago.

As British institutions, the Pythons do not age.

I would like to watch a Glass Elevator sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i hate that tweet because it doesn't say neil dograsse tyson

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I would like to watch a Glass Elevator sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

The pacing is kinda odd really

edited January 2018
    Honk wrote: »
    I am starting to hate Office 365 so much.

A folder inside my OneDrive suddenly isn't uploading, I can't restart because the computer is rendering. Literally nothing to do but sit and hope that it catches on. What piece of crap it is.

Modern windows is a pain. They had it right with Windows 7.

Krathoon on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Happy Birthday to me
    I’m one with the sea
    35 is so cold my lovelies
    Happy birthday to me

BhNEM8u.jpg

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to me
    I’m one with the sea
    35 is so cold my lovelies
    Happy birthday to me

BhNEM8u.jpg

Happy Birthday fellow January baby. Also, I am only a few weeks older than you.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    ive made a mistake withthose cinnamon buns i bought....

They're super dry and nearly tasteless..... D:

This discussion has been closed.