The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pax 2018 Hype

KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
A bit early but how many of you out there are starting to get hyped for PAX West 2018? :twisted:

utterotter

• Kirby4LifeKirby4Life Registered User regular
    Thinking of skipping prime this year and using the hotel/gas $$ on an oculus/vive instead...

• Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Can't wait for the forum activity to pick up. See when everyone picks there days of when tickets go on sale.

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    You kidding me? I've been counting down since 50 weeks until prime 2018. Can't help it. I have a notebook. It's an obsession.

Croatian Sensation
  • alchahestalchahest Edmonton, CanadaRegistered User regular
    got hotel reserved already. little more pricy this year, but a better location.

• utterotterutterotter Registered User regular
    Starting to make plans for this year already

• KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    Really hoping to get tickets this year as last year was my first PAX. I have a vacation throughout most of May and won't have access to a computer so I'm hoping tickets go on sale before then!

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    KopeAcetic wrote: »
    Really hoping to get tickets this year as last year was my first PAX. I have a vacation throughout most of May and won't have access to a computer so I'm hoping tickets go on sale before then!

If they continue with the release of the past couple years, it'll be the beginning of June. But they won't go on sale until after East. So it's highly unlikely it'll be April.

• anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    I'm starting to check the site every day to make sure the date is Labor Day weekend. I've already booked my room for that time. I'm ready!! It can't come soon enough.

Croatian Sensation