As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam]: The Backlog does matter? Backlog Challenge spreadsheet linked top of OP.

1939495969799»

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I was just going into chat to talk about The Red Strings Club because it looks awesome and @JaysonFour hit me with some gifts!

ebpo48z9sp8x.png

Thank you!

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Donnicton wrote: »
    Laverne is the best protagonist LucasArts ever made.

"Yoo-hoo, Mr Tentacle Guy?"

"Where I come from, microwaving a hamster will get you put up for adoption. So DON'T DO IT."

wVEsyIc.png
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    ffdlzcf.png

Another unprovoked gifting by @JaysonFour has occurred. Someone take away his giftapult, eh?

Thanks! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    You're making it hard to love you Rise of the Argonauts, with your 20 minutes of backtracking after the intro and triggers that are vital to progression simply not functioning at all at random times.

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    I just spent a few hours with Celeste. I think you guys are gonna like it.

• KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    I just spent a few hours with Celeste. I think you guys are gonna like it.

I've been play The Bard's Tale.

I smirked.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Every time I hear "Celeste" I think of the lower tier frozen pizzas that I regularly ate into my late 20s. The game itself looks pretty cool, though, but also something I'm not in the mood for at the moment.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »
    Every time I hear "Celeste" I think of the lower tier frozen pizzas that I regularly ate into my late 20s. The game itself looks pretty cool, though, but also something I'm not in the mood for at the moment.

Every time I hear Celeste I think:

qpOYZjO.png

Stabbity_Style.png
  • CoffeyCoffey Terre Haute, IndianaRegistered User regular
    Wasn't that the name of the Runic female character in Final Fantasy 6/3 that Locke had a crush on?

76561197967491341.png
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    58351.jpg
    I think pixie needs this.

Now, someone tell me if a good GTA clone has come out of the indie scene that runs on my old pc.

edit:
    Coffey wrote: »
    Wasn't that the name of the Runic female character in Final Fantasy 6/3 that Locke had a crush on?

Celes/Ceres

RoyceSraphim on
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited January 2018

Or Ceres (as in the Greek goddess). It's hard to be certain what the Japanese' intentions where, but her name has traditionally always been romanized as Celes. No "t".

And then you have oddball choices; Terra's Japanese name is Tina, Sabin's is Mash (I think it's supposed to be Matt). Cyan's name is Cayenne. I have a pet theory Setzer is supposed to be César.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

Or Ceres (as in the Greek goddess). It's hard to be certain what the Japanese' intentions where, but her name has traditionally always been romanized as Celes. No "t".

And then you have oddball choices; Terra's Japanese name is Tina, Sabin's is Mash (I think it's supposed to be Matt). Cyan's name is Cayenne. I have a pet theory Setzer is supposed to be César.

Because to a Japanese audience, "Tina" is an exotic foreign name. I always got a chuckle at that.

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    99 pages of Steam on the wall, 99 pages of Steam!
    Shut this down, redirect now.
    Only 1 page of Steam on the wall.

NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo can you please lock this one down? Thanks!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.