As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo Switch] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

19495969798100»

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    My Switch arrived early, so now I have one. One game only (Zelda) and I'm not gonna pick up anything else for a while. When does a real Fire Emblem game came out for the Switch?

You should check out Mario + Rabbids in the meantime for a strategy fix. It's really good.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    That tape was in no way secure enough for transport if one person could tear it off that easily. And the Switch is resting on top of the packing peanuts instead of being more in the middle as it should be located. And no way the battery lasted that long.

Nothing about that adds up at all! I'm beginning to suspect that whole thing was doctored, man!

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Me ripping through Celeste Chapter 3 & 4 B-Sides in the spoiler. Some sections really embarrass me.

• Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

I wonder which intern they got to peel off the shipping label on that box. I feel bad for their fingers.

Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    If you asked people who used cellphones if they prefer capacitive touch or resistive touch, a lot of people will give you some variance of "don't know." But just because people are mostly incapable of answering a poll doesn't mean one option won't give them a decidedly bad experience.

So...capacitive?

I'm still bitter that resistive died

EDIT: oops, didn't see that the thread ended

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Morran wrote: »
    So, Celeste. How hard is it compared to shovel Knight? That game was just on the border of being too hard for me.

Harder.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Taramoor wrote: »
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Celeste is like... the perfect balance of tight-and-fun, challenging, forgiving, charming in its art and story, varied... I love games that demand your focus for a while but then give you the opportunity for a peaceful reprieve. I live for those bonfire moments. BotW's like that, actually. FF has had it... Panzer Dragoon Saga had it. I guess I just like relaxing at camps.

Let me tell you about Dark Souls...

Dark Souls is maybe the game where I realized that I love this, but I don't know why I didn't mention it. Maybe because those bonfires are just straight-up relief rather than relaxation.

well..the SIGHT of a bonfire is definately not relaxation. USING a bonfire is the relief. Can't remember how many times i saw one, made a beeline to it, feeling safe....only to get the you died screen.

My Switch arrived early, so now I have one. One game only (Zelda) and I'm not gonna pick up anything else for a while. When does a real Fire Emblem game came out for the Switch?

You won't need anything else for a while.

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    azith28 wrote: »
    Morran wrote: »
    So, Celeste. How hard is it compared to shovel Knight? That game was just on the border of being too hard for me.

Harder.

They generally seem like different games: Shovel Knight jumps kinda like Mega Man 2, whereas Celeste has air dashing and double jumps and whatnot.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
This discussion has been closed.