As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cthulhu Wars - Game: 2

1141516171820»

• NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    also, absolutely shit elder sign draws. i only got 3 2's, the rest were 1's..

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    also, absolutely shit elder sign draws. i only got 3 2's, the rest were 1's..

I got three 1s and a 3.

• MordenthralMordenthral Registered User regular
    That’s pretty standard. I’d always expect half, rounded up, were 1s then, half of the remaining, rounded up again, were 2s.

So with 7 signs I would expect - 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 = 11
    And with 4 - 1, 1, 2, 3 = 7

So you were each only off by 1 point.

• SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    Thanks for the game, everybody, and thanks especially to @Mordenthral for hosting! Ketar, way to go on a killer comeback from that devastating round.

Saurfang wrote: »
    Thanks for the game, everybody, and thanks especially to @Mordenthral for hosting! Ketar, way to go on a killer comeback from that devastating round.
    No problem. Love the game. :)

Another round like this and Ketar would have pulled out a victory, I think. :biggrin:

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Hey Cthulhu Wars folks, I need a ruling.

I have 1 power left. I spend it to do a battle action. The result of the battle is I drive an opponent off their gate and I have monsters and a cultist left in the space. Can I still do an unlimited action after the battle is resolved, when I now have zero power, to put my Acolyte on the gate? The Omega rulebook kind of is unclear on this.

Yes. It’s still your turn. Your action phase is only skipped if you are out of power and it is about to be your turn.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Thanks, that's what I thought.

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Btw, thank you @Mordenthral for running this one. It may have been a bit frustrating for me early on, and I do find the balance on some of those factions lacking enough to have lost interest in buying the board game given its high price, but I had a good time overall and I appreciate you taking the time to run this game for us.