As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Chromamancy

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Chromamancy

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    They looked decent in preseason, but damn have they fallen on their face so far.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    When I was about 7 years old, I started getting into football. I chose my favorite team based solely on their colors too. That was the Green Bay Packers. Sometimes picking based on colors works out :^:

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I support Houston because after spending several minutes examining all the options, they had the best Mercy skin.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    I thought you were just supposed to obsessively support your local team to the point of physical violence?

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Dallas Fuel: the Cleveland Browns of the Overwatch League.

Someday my devotion will pay off. Yessir. Someday.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I picked LA based on color scheme. I felt really dirty picking LA.

I feel like I *should* be picking based on something like region, or whatever. But since I don't have a local team within like a minimum of 3 states (or more), color is as good as any. And I like LA.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    I thought you were just supposed to obsessively support your local team to the point of physical violence?

Or the team who is top of the league when you’re growing up (in the UK, anyway)

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Going back through the archives, and noticed that no one commented on the fact that Gabe picked a team based on what he thought were the 'best colors', which just so happen to be a dark blue/light blue combo, like Tycho's sweater.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular

Live in Michigan for a few years and we'll break you of that shit right quick.

Lions fans are not football fans. We actually hate the sport and enjoy watching our home team disgrace it so consistently.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »

Live in Michigan for a few years and we'll break you of that shit right quick.

Lions fans are not football fans. We actually hate the sport and enjoy watching our home team disgrace it so consistently.

I mean, you support the Lions players getting physically mauled every Sunday, so I think the statement stands even if the assumption of who receives the violence is in question

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG