The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cthulhu Wars - Game: 2

1141516171820»

• NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    also, absolutely shit elder sign draws. i only got 3 2's, the rest were 1's..

notoriusben_zpsa205e831.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • KetarKetar Lacks the basic intelligence required for pretty much everythingRegistered User regular
    also, absolutely shit elder sign draws. i only got 3 2's, the rest were 1's..

I got three 1s and a 3.

Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface - far beneath, in some cases - but I'm sure there's more to Ketar than meets the eye!
  • MordenthralMordenthral Registered User regular
    That’s pretty standard. I’d always expect half, rounded up, were 1s then, half of the remaining, rounded up again, were 2s.

So with 7 signs I would expect - 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 = 11
    And with 4 - 1, 1, 2, 3 = 7

So you were each only off by 1 point.

stever777 wrote: »
    True. You are good Mord.
  • SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    Thanks for the game, everybody, and thanks especially to @Mordenthral for hosting! Ketar, way to go on a killer comeback from that devastating round.

Saurfang wrote: »
    Thanks for the game, everybody, and thanks especially to @Mordenthral for hosting! Ketar, way to go on a killer comeback from that devastating round.
    No problem. Love the game. :)

Another round like this and Ketar would have pulled out a victory, I think. :biggrin:

True. You are good Mord.
    SaurfangNotoriusBEN
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Hey Cthulhu Wars folks, I need a ruling.

I have 1 power left. I spend it to do a battle action. The result of the battle is I drive an opponent off their gate and I have monsters and a cultist left in the space. Can I still do an unlimited action after the battle is resolved, when I now have zero power, to put my Acolyte on the gate? The Omega rulebook kind of is unclear on this.

Yes. It’s still your turn. Your action phase is only skipped if you are out of power and it is about to be your turn.

True. You are good Mord.
    Saurfangmindflare77
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Thanks, that's what I thought.

MordenthralSaurfang
  • KetarKetar Lacks the basic intelligence required for pretty much everythingRegistered User regular
    Btw, thank you @Mordenthral for running this one. It may have been a bit frustrating for me early on, and I do find the balance on some of those factions lacking enough to have lost interest in buying the board game given its high price, but I had a good time overall and I appreciate you taking the time to run this game for us.

Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface - far beneath, in some cases - but I'm sure there's more to Ketar than meets the eye!
    SaurfangMordenthralNotoriusBENPredamindflare77