As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Roleplaying Games] Thank God I Finally Have A Table For Cannabis Potency.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm confused by the "I'm on a horse" class feature... isn't that how you always get on a horse in RPGs?

This horse magically appears and let's you ride 30ft away from enemies, think of it like the WoW Paladins's Divine Mount. You get to move away from enemies and they don't get an attack of opportunity. Pretty useful.

• doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    are the axe body spray guys just fodder minions then

what a happy day it is
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    When I talk about regions of a 40k hive, should I call them districts or what? Like one adventure opens with the acolytes entering a quarantined region that was a center for mercantile interests until recently. It would be the equivalent of a neighborhood in a real city, but I think you don't use the word "neighborhood" for these places.

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    When I talk about regions of a 40k hive, should I call them districts or what? Like one adventure opens with the acolytes entering a quarantined region that was a center for mercantile interests until recently. It would be the equivalent of a neighborhood in a real city, but I think you don't use the word "neighborhood" for these places.

Bloc seems appropriate

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    doomybear wrote: »
    are the axe body spray guys just fodder minions then

Axe Body Spray is just a magical implement with 20 charges of Stinking Cloud

rRwz9.gif
    Seen the Gentleman class on Facebook and this is got to be the best comment.hh4a6egxf6di.png

• KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

Bloc seems appropriate

I like that, but “hab-blocks” are a thing and it seems to either be a Judge Dredd style mass tenement building or like a city street block people live in.

Trade bloc, commerce bloc, factory bloc, hab bloc...kinda establishes a theme

• crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Don't forget Mega Blocs! Super modular...

edited February 2018

You know what, I love it. That’s what they’re called now. Was rolling the name around and it just sounds right.

Although I’m going to make it ambiguous whether hab blocks are the tenement buildings or neighborhoods still.

Non-sequitur:

Is it weird that I give people from different planets accents? Like in my mind, Armageddon is space Germany/Austria because the steel legion look like Falshcirmjager so the acolytes handler, who was an officer, has a stereotypical German accent. Harakon has been said by some people to be space frontier America with lots of canyons and stuff so "Yankee" Rose gets a western Calamity Jane accent. Although the Cain audio books don't have this, in my mind Valhallans speak with Russian accents since they're space red army. Tanithians obviously Scottish. Elysian pattern lascarbines look like French guns so I give Elysians French accents.

Not all these different types of people have showed up, but that's my thinking when someone does. Like apparently Low Gothic is somewhat universal but I can imagine regional dialects emerging from the different planets and sectors. Some planets, especially feudal or feral worlds, probably have their own domestic languages. Fenris has one.

Kadoken on

You know what, I love it. That’s what they’re called now. Was rolling the name around and it just sounds right.

Although I’m going to make it ambiguous whether hab blocks are the tenement buildings or neighborhoods still.

Non-sequitur:

Is it weird that I give people from different planets accents? Like in my mind, Armageddon is space Germany/Austria because the steel legion look like Falshcirmjager so the acolytes handler, who was an officer, has a stereotypical German accent. Harakon has been said by some people to be space frontier America with lots of canyons and stuff so "Yankee" Rose gets a western Calamity Jane accent. Although the Cain audio books don't have this, in my mind Valhallans speak with Russian accents since they're space red army. Tanithians obviously Scottish. Elysian pattern lascarbines look like French guns so I give Elysians French accents.

Not all these different types of people have showed up, but that's my thinking when someone does. Like apparently Low Gothic is somewhat universal but I can imagine regional dialects emerging from the different planets and sectors. Some planets, especially feudal or feral worlds, probably have their own domestic languages. Fenris has one.

I mean given the high variability of worlds hab blocs could be both. Dependent on both world and locality. Like some places might be referring to the average city block neighborhood while a high density planet could be talking about that dredd style mega tenement. Kinda just matters if you're on a central planet or a relative backwater.

So I got bored the other week and decided to go to 4chan's /tg/ to see what was up there. And of course I saw there was a Monster Girl thread. While it's a shitstorm like you would expect, it did get me thinking about a game set in that world, and I thought about doing a slight modification to the Dungeon World game to make it work. While writing out something for modding it, someone asked if I was going to allow Monster Girls to be playable, and after figuring out that trying to balance the DW Classes with adding MG traits would likely not do them justice, I decided to make the Monster Girls as Classes.

My approach is that I am making a general list of MGs that are similar and making them into one class, with moves later allowing you to expand on what kind of MG you are. So I first made the Angel Monster Class:
    [Angel Monster Class]

Names: Aria, Rachel, Saniel, Verchiel, Eve, Sybil, Quabrela

Look:
    Choose one for each
    Soft Eyes, Strong Eyes, Beautiful Eyes
    Long, Flowing Hair, Braided Hair, Mohawk Hair
    White Robe, Battle Armor, Golden Dress

Your maximum HP is 8+ Constitution
    Your base damage is d6

Starting Moves
    Choose a background and gain the corresponding move.
    Winged Messenger
    You are the Voice of your God. Your deity may speak through you to relay messages between them and your allies.

Divine Healer
    You radiate Divine Energy, which heals your allies’ wounds faster. When you make camp, you and your alles heal +1d6 or remove 1 Corruption from them.

Wrath of God
    You are a warrior angel, trained for combat for eons. Your base damage is d8.

You start with these moves:

Servant of the Gods
    You are an angel, a celestial servant of a god. Each God is different and their angels are different to match them.
    God of Justice- You gain the Paladin’s move “Lay On Hands”.
    God of War- Your base damage is d8. If you took Wrath of God background, it’s d10.
    God of Love- When you are intimate with an ally, Give each other 1 Bond until the end of the session. When you heal, they gain half the heal themselves. Remove the bond.
    God of Wine- When you drink with someone, you make make parley with them using Con instead of CHA.

Sacred Weapon
    Your weapon is special, something that has grown stronger with you. You may choose two enhancements below:
    Hooks and spikes. +2 damage, but +1 weight
    Sharp. +2 piercing.
    Perfectly weighted. Add precise.
    Serrated edges. +1 damage.
    Glows in the presence of Corruption.
    Huge. Add messy and forceful.
    Thrown. You can throw this weapon at near range.
    Well-crafted. -1 weight.
    Choose a look:
    Ancient
    Unblemished
    Ornate
    Blood-stained
    Sinister

Angelic Voice
    Once per session, when you sing, roll+Cha. On a 10+, Hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. Until the end of the session, you may spend a hold, 1 for 1, to choose an option:
    -Hostile NPCs will feel more relaxed around you, acting as if they are friendly NPCs to you.
    -An ally may reroll a roll once during this session.
    -You may deal 1d10 damage to one Hostile target.
    -You may remove a debility from yourself or an ally.

Angel Wings
    You can fly and hover above the ground like a bird. Whenever something knocks you out of the sky, however, you will take +1d10 per 10 feet damage when you hit the ground.

Divine Magic
    You can use the Cleric’s Rotes as if you were a Cleric. You may also assist Clerics and Paladins allies of your God with their spells, allowing you to make a Aid or Interfere Move once per session to do so.

Alignment:

Lawful
    You endanger yourself to enforce the laws of your deity.

Good
    You give something personal to aid someone in need.

Chaotic
    You endanger an ally or the group to spread word of your God.

Gear
    Your load is 8+Str. You carry dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight) and some symbols of your deity, describe it (0 weight). Choose your defenses:
    Scale armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
    Divine Robe (1 armor, 1 weight)
    Choose one:
    Angelic Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
    Blessed Bow (near, 1 weight) and bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
    Sword (close, +2 damage, 2 weight)
    Choose two:
    Shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
    Healing Potion (0 weight)
    Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)

Bonds
    Fill in the name of one of your companions in at least one:
    My God has told me _______ is destined for power, but I don’t know if it's for good or ill.
    __________ sees me as a Monster, I want to show them otherwise.
    I’m feeling a strange connection to __________, and I believe they feel it too.
    __________ is a follower of another god. I wish to help them see the truth of mine.

Advanced Moves
    When you gain a level from 2-5, choose from these moves.

Divine Magic
    You may use spells from the Cleric spell list and gain the Cleric move “Cast A Spell”. When you select this move, treat yourself as a cleric of level 1 for using spells. Every time you gain a level thereafter, increase your effective cleric level by 1.

Mark of Faith
    Mark a target with a symbol of your God and roll+Wis.
    On a 10+, all allies deal an extra +1d4 to the target when they attack. On a 7-9, target takes 2d6 damage and the symbol burns off.

Cupid’s Arrows
    When you attack with a bow and gain a 10+, you may choose one the following:
    Deal an extra +1d6 damage.
    Stun the target for 1 turn.
    Cancel all damage and disarm the target.

Holy Weapon
    You’ve blessed your weapons with divine power. Your weapon deals +1d4 extra damage to Corrupted enemies.

Heavenly Wind
    When you use your wings to make a power gust, make a roll+Dex. On a 10+ You may blow as many enemies equal to your Dex and stun them for a round. On a 7-9 You blow one enemy and stun them for a round. On a 6 or lower, you fall and can not use your wings for the rest of the scene.

Sacred Ground
    Once per battle, you may create an aura around you or an ally for 1 turn, roll+Wis. On a 10+ enemies you try to attack the person with the aura take 2d6 Holy damage before they deal damage. On a 7-9 they take 1d8 damage before they deal damage.

Orb of Light
    When you use the Cleric Rote “Light”, you may instead make it a small orb that floats nearby you. This orb can be moved away from you by your will, up to 30 feet.

Holy Flame
    Once per day, you may call upon your deity to call down a pillar of holy fire, roll+Wis. On a 10+ an enemy you see is burned and takes 2d10 damage. On a 7-9, an enemy and an ally are hit, dealing 2d6 damage to both.

Angelic Shield
    You can place a divine shield around an ally and roll+Wis.
    On a 10+, choose two. On a 7-9 choose 1.
    -The shield protects for 15 damage before breaking.
    -The shield add +2 to your ally’s armor for three rounds.
    -Ally in the shield heals 2d6 health.

Champion of Faith
    When you take damage, you gain +1 Armor for 1 round.

Strengthening the Meek
    You may add +1 to your ally’s next attack. If you took the God of Justice as your deity, you may add +1d6 to healing when you use “Lay on Hands” instead.

Divine Mount
    You may call for a horse to come to your aid. This divine beast will come to your side once per day and stay until you dismiss them or move 30 yards away from them. The horse moves like a normal horse. The horse can’t help you fight.

When you gain level from 6-10, you may pick on of these moves or one 2-5 move.

Winged Divine Mount
    Replaces Divine Mount
    Your mount has wings, flying at the same speeds as it could move on land.

Second Attack
    When you roll a 10+ with an attack with your weapon, you may make another attack against the same or different target.

Rains of Healing
    You call upon your deity, who drops down healing in the form of rain, light, snow, or even wind. Your allies gain +1d4 Health at the start of their turns. If you drop from combat, the rains end.

Weapon of Smite
    Replaces Holy Weapon
    Your weapon does an extra +1d8 damage to Corrupted enemies.

Raising The Champion
    Replaces Strengthening the Meek
    You may add +2 to your ally’s next attack. If you took the God of Justice as your deity, you may add +2d6 to healing when you use “Lay on Hands” instead.

Divine Protection
    You gain +2 Armor.

Shield of Faith
    If you are wielding a shield, you may make try to attack with it. Roll+Str-2. On a 10+ You deal half your base damage and target is stunned for two turns. On a 7-9 the target is stunned for one turn.

Multiclass Dabbler
    Get one move from another class. Treat your level as one lower for choosing the move.

Does it look ok and balanced with the normal DW Classes?

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

Non-sequitur:

That's what I would do, but be careful with accents - my players now expect them, and I have a limited repertoire

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    edited February 2018
    I don’t have to worry about that because the Imperium’s a big place. Askellon is aways from the places those people come from so they’re not going to encounter ten different Kriegers or Armageddonese. The people who have them either have reason to travel like wandering bounty hunters (Rose) or have a reason to be stuck in this place (their handler from Armageddon).

Although I do need to figure out a Japanese accent. I’m putting in a lone samurai space marine who has ties to one of the main villains and is a half decent reason to get a singular space marine as a reinforcement character. Thinking of trying to emulate Togo Izawa.

A question about a subplot thing in my adventure that could be a big deal later on. So in the underhive, which in my mind is basically a large matrix of caverns upon which the mainhive is built and was the first site of colonization before it got abandoned by normal folk, I have a gang leader that stumbled upon an ancient installation and turned it into his base of operations and branched out into a walled city around it. The installation had supplies and ways to make lots of food, which is scarce in the underhive. It also was the place of secret haemonculi experiments that were trying to make space marine class supersoldiers. It failed but it did make a large tough mutant that the gang leader found and is now his bodyguard.

In the installation, covered in demolitions by the leaders orders, is an STC. The explosives are linked to a deadman’s switch the leader carries with him all the time.

I have changed the STC over time from being an STC for a baneblade variant to being an STC of a titan variant. The leader has sent couriers to a specific tech priest to negotiate the trade of the STC for rule of one of the planets explorator fleets leave behind all the time in their search for STCs.

This resulted in an expedition sent by the techpriest to see the validity of the STC, which got worn down in the underhive and at its weakest state was killed by another powerful group of gangers who are made up of techgangers and hereteks.

My question is if an STC for a titan would be worth the trouble for a magos to try to trade a planet that in their eyes is worthless? Edit: Maybe even just giving the leader a frontier settlement on a planet that is already occupied.

Kadoken on
  • italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    Although I do need to figure out a Japanese accent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KyIj7Kbpew

That should start you off.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
    edited February 2018
    That second guy looks like (edit: young) Rob Liefeld.

Also what is "For the Emperor" in Japanese? The Samurai Marine's native language is basically just Japanese under a different name. He uses it when he don't gotta speak low Gothic. Like in a warcry. Google translate says "Ten'no no tame ni."

Kadoken on
    “Banzai!”

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

Also, I was totally joking with the above video. That vid is making fun of how English is taught in Japanese school, one symptom being that native English speakers are corrected or deliberately fake a terrible accent so as to fit in.

For a real accent watch videos of Ken Wantanbe. It’s a little more subtle than the stereotypical r/l confusion, and the tones aren’t as noticeable as Chinese.

https://youtu.be/UHwlJkODN44

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
    Solar wrote: »
    "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

To be fair I'm going to use this too.

• RendRend Registered User regular
    "Kawaii desu ne?"

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    That second guy looks like (edit: young) Rob Liefeld.

Also what is "For the Emperor" in Japanese? The Samurai Marine's native language is basically just Japanese under a different name. He uses it when he don't gotta speak low Gothic. Like in a warcry. Google translate says "Ten'no no tame ni."

I'd probably go with "Tennouheika Banzai!" which roughly translates to "Long live His Majesty the Emperor"

If you want to nerd out linguistically for a sec, in a lot of east asian languages, phrases that translate to "ten thousand years" are used to wish for long life, and basically are the equivalent to "long live the [blank]" in English. I believe the practice originated in China, and came to Japan in the form of banzai. Tenno, refers to the emperor of Japan, and Heika is your majesty. So, that's the closest thing to for the emperor I can think of. Banzai by itself can also be a generic cheer like "hoorah" or "huzzah" including being repeated three times in a row like "huzzah"

And now I'm out of fun trivia.

Inquisitor on
    “Banzai!”

Ohhh. I always thought it was a general battlecry like “Raaah”. I never knew that meaning.

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Over in @jdarksun 's ridiculously awesome campaign I don't even know what the fuck just happened but we may have stolen the idea of fire from the gods and used it to light the world, to be metaphorical. FakeEdit: After gifting fire to the world we then decided to chase down God and attempted to incinerate God.

Vague because I would include spoilers for two unreleased campaigns.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    We talked about it a bit in The L5R thread, and obviously there is some historical weight to it. Inquisitor is correct, and I often explain it in the same terms. Banzai is still chanted in modern Japan, occasionally as a toast and often during sporting events.

彼ら恐怖を知らん
    Karera kyoufu o shiran = and they shall know no fear. (With a Kansai dialect which sounds cooler)

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
    edited February 2018
    That will make for a good introduction or pre-battle boast.

Kadoken on
    edited February 2018
    My arbitrator player beat the final boss of the heretek fort I’m ran them through in one hit after another player got a little bit of wounds off him. I ain’t even mad. He rolled super well. He got off four attacks with a powerfist.

The introduction of the psyker bard and elquon manhound went great.

The bard burned up his guitar, amp, and clothes by rolling a 100 (0-00) on his power roll and getting 90 on his psychic phenomena and them 80 on his perils of the warp. This was after three failed attacks where I set his psychic shrieks to “Be Quick or be Dead” to set the mood and reallly surprise the party. This was the worst introduction. Fortunately the party wasn’t hurt but he has some splainin’ to do.

The manhound was pretty helpful. When she revealed her true form in battle she got shot four times and died, or she would have had I not forseen this happening and gave her one fate point when I made her.

The players have gotten much better as players in the two years I have known them. This main group, the Henchmen, doesn’t really get to play often during the school year so it’s a rare nice time when we do.

They also picked up the Heretek journal and will see at the bottom that they have to roll a willpower test or get 1d10 corruption.

Kadoken on
  • FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/4pmmX_MJc0E

I like how easy and browser-based Roll20 is, but this is making me consider who in my groups could play with me on Tabletop Simulator. It's tempting, but sometimes having something to fiddle around with causes the actual core activity to suffer.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Cross posting from SE thread.

The campaign starts in September of 1969. Our five players all find themselves drawn to the same rundown house in the middle of the night. From there, they - investigate a deadly possession that has happened inside - have a brief gun/magic/knife fight with some gangsters that show up (first despair roll of the night earns our brawler a throwing knife in the shoulder whoops) - attempt to interrogate the remaining gangster only to have him be violently possessed and killed - report for a dressing down at Society headquarters - respond to another deadly possession with all the same hallmarks - infiltrate a warehouse and find the aftermath of a strange ritual (and blessedly talk our more reckless party member out of jumping into a hole of certain death).

My players have only ever played D&D before but they quickly embraced the more freeform system I'm using with genesys. I've embraced the "tell me what you want to do and we'll get a dice pool" approach. No spell list - just 4 (mostly) opposing schools of magic. The more complicated the magic you're attempting, the more difficulty dice there are. Then add setback/boost dice based on circumstances. Blammo. So we had our priest creating an illusory wall/image to cover an escape (wiley coyote style), calling down the power of the divine to blind enemies and throwing up a quick shield when last rites went horribly awry. Our doctor who dabbles in necromancy rotted someones face from the inside out and our infernal spell slinging P.I. flinging demonic napalm around willy nilly.

Had a blast.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    edited February 2018
    Fuselage wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/4pmmX_MJc0E

I like how easy and browser-based Roll20 is, but this is making me consider who in my groups could play with me on Tabletop Simulator. It's tempting, but sometimes having something to fiddle around with causes the actual core activity to suffer.

I tried Tabletop Simulator and was thinking of doing this but I can’t get interiors right and I can’t make the models have no collision to make it easier to actually place models. There are a bunch of cool 3d maps I would love to use on there.

Edit: Thelonius that’s radical as fuck

Kadoken on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Cross posting from SE thread.

The campaign starts in September of 1969. Our five players all find themselves drawn to the same rundown house in the middle of the night. From there, they - investigate a deadly possession that has happened inside - have a brief gun/magic/knife fight with some gangsters that show up (first despair roll of the night earns our brawler a throwing knife in the shoulder whoops) - attempt to interrogate the remaining gangster only to have him be violently possessed and killed - report for a dressing down at Society headquarters - respond to another deadly possession with all the same hallmarks - infiltrate a warehouse and find the aftermath of a strange ritual (and blessedly talk our more reckless party member out of jumping into a hole of certain death).

My players have only ever played D&D before but they quickly embraced the more freeform system I'm using with genesys. I've embraced the "tell me what you want to do and we'll get a dice pool" approach. No spell list - just 4 (mostly) opposing schools of magic. The more complicated the magic you're attempting, the more difficulty dice there are. Then add setback/boost dice based on circumstances. Blammo. So we had our priest creating an illusory wall/image to cover an escape (wiley coyote style), calling down the power of the divine to blind enemies and throwing up a quick shield when last rites went horribly awry. Our doctor who dabbles in necromancy rotted someones face from the inside out and our infernal spell slinging P.I. flinging demonic napalm around willy nilly.

Had a blast.

I see someone invited Dresden to the party.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    edited February 2018
    My tech priest player thought to step into a big “healing pod” they found the heretek boss in.

Luckily the arbitrator talked him out of it because he would have become fleshy mush.

Kadoken on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    PCs btw

Sinclair : WW2 veteran, retired Society enforcer, current P.I. Has a pact with an infernal. Good with his trusty revolver and things that are magically explosive.

Penny : Sinclair's ward. Street rat turned cat burglar with an affinity for shiny objects and throwing knives. Steals souvenirs for her little sister on a daily basis. Touched by the Outer Plane.

Graham : Recent college graduate with a missing brother. Accounting major who loves nothing more than a nice library. Also a fan of sawed off shotguns.

Catherine : Brilliant surgeon who went a little off when she couldn't save her parents from illness. Now more interested in dead bodies than living. Necromancer/alchemist.

Patrick : Boston Irish priest just back from a voluntary tour of Vietnam as a chaplain. Handy with a 1911. Handier with channeling divine power.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    Graham sounds like a dude I'd like to hang out with.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I already ship Graham and Catherine, obvs

power couple

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    PCs btw

Sinclair : WW2 veteran, retired Society enforcer, current P.I. Has a pact with an infernal. Good with his trusty revolver and things that are magically explosive.

Penny : Sinclair's ward. Street rat turned cat burglar with an affinity for shiny objects and throwing knives. Steals souvenirs for her little sister on a daily basis. Touched by the Outer Plane.

So, does she actually have a little sister? Or does she have a little sister?
    Patrick : Boston Irish priest just back from a voluntary tour of Vietnam as a chaplain. Handy with a 1911. Handier with channeling divine power.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been ..."
    "A moment, my son."
    BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! *gurgle...*
    "You may continue."

edited February 2018
    What is a better name for a 40k version of the Punisher? The Cure or the Pyre?

He was a vet mustered out on Desoleum, his family was poisoned by Nurgle cultists, and wants revenge. He has a raven/crow motif with a tactical plague doctor getup and his symbol is this crow's foot symbol. It kind of looks like a pyre if you look at it in a certain way.
    6yb9a03i88so.png
    I've been building him up for a while. He's the lead-in to a short campaign.

Kadoken on
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Use both - he's The Pyre, and his secondary weapon is called The Cure

(His primary weapon is called Prevention)

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Use both - he's The Pyre, and his secondary weapon is called The Cure

(His primary weapon is called Prevention)

Bonus points if he yells out Cure lyrics as he smites his foes.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    But never on Friday's. Fridays are the day for love, not smiting.