As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

• ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Is there a wait list for the next game?

No guarantees that I can run one, but I'm hoping I can find the time to run one soon.

The theme will be Danganronpa.

Phallaronpa: Grudge and Seek

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm fairly certain the answer to this question is no, but is there a mass delete button for conversations? I have 8 pages of conversations to delete from the last vampire game alone.

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Why would you need to remove yourself from them?

OrokosPA.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Some day in your old age you might want to see what a big nerd you were.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I like nice clean inboxes for when I run games.

And I already know how big of a nerd I am.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Oh, right.

Democracy Mini-Phalla ended with a Village Victory

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'll have a game up later today, once I am not babysitting a two year old.

• BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    Hmm. I nuked the signup list because it was super old. That is all I have to report for now.

Do we have another game lined up?

Steam profile
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I have so many games that are almost ready. Just need a little fixing up but having trouble finding the time/effort.

In time you will learn the tragic extent of my failings.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    In time you will learn the tragic extent of my failings.

Oh hell yes.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular

Auralynx's Resolve Is Being Tested!

549.png

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Stupid sexy Plague Doctor...

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Anyone willing to look over my latest mess for balance? Preferably someone not interested in playing?
    The frontline of this war is not in the balance, but rather in finding someone else to share the blame.

38thDoE on steam

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Sounds like I should help, hit me up?

OrokosPA.png
    38thDoE on steam

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    I have an idea for a game, but it's pretty bizarre, so I'm interested in a second opinion on whether it's worth pursuing. Would need to be somebody willing to not play the game when/if it happens, obviously. Things I will tell you about the theme: Disney, multiple lives.

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking of running a Steven Universe themed phalla. What do people think if that?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    More games of all types sounds good to me.

38thDoE on steam

More games of all types sounds good to me.

This is true. But also, Steven Universe is awesome.

So is Disney, for that matter

Steam profile
    Beauty and the Beast Phalla has ended in Beauty and the Beast and Village Victory!

38thDoE on steam

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    So it could go here or the gaming thread really, not sure which. Thinking about running Mafia de Cuba, is there a mini signup list anywhere?

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    There used to be a list... but we kinda had a dry spell, so I think you can just go ahead and throw a mini up if it's ready.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Gizzy wrote: Β»
    There used to be a list... but we kinda had a dry spell, so I think you can just go ahead and throw a mini up if it's ready.

Not yet, but I'll put it together tonight.

And now it's up!

Phoenix-D on
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Follow me on this: Twin Peaks Phalla.

It's an uninformed majority vs. an also uninformed minority. Two days in, the game ends abruptly and without explanation. About a month later, the thread is bumped for Day 3. After Day 3, everybody wins, but maybe they also lost.

Most players agree that Day 2 had the best and the worst of the game.

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Follow me on this: Twin Peaks Phalla.

It's an uninformed majority vs. an also uninformed minority. Two days in, the game ends abruptly and without explanation. About a month later, the thread is bumped for Day 3. After Day 3, everybody wins, but maybe they also lost.

Most players agree that Day 2 had the best and the worst of the game.

I mean, yeah day two was amazing, but did you see that post on day three where kime and Sir Fabulous explained the nature of good and evil in a post-atomic America through a series of interpretive dances and a five minute still shot of a vote count?

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Great, Kime doing interpretative dance? Now I'm going to have to watch Twin Peaks.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Twin Peaks season 1 is probably the epitome for most.

Fire Walk with Me and The Return delve into much darker territory.

Season 2 is pretty much crap minus a few episodes and moments.

Gizzy wrote: Β»

Not yet, but I'll put it together tonight.

And now it's up!

You edited in the link and I just now realized I missed this :(

Anyways, do we have anything else lined up? Otherwise I can put something simple up for fun

Steam profile
    I'm like 90 percent done with about 5 different games.

It's... It's a problem.

I'm working on a couple of things. If anyone is still interested in playing.

38thDoE on steam

I'm working on a couple of things. If anyone is still interested in playing.

Very much. Any estimate when you'll be done?

Steam profile
    I'll play.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

edited February 2018
    I'm getting one balanced, the other is a much more ambitious collaboration and will be a while longer.

It will have exciting things though. If it goes through it should be able to be a recurring game with events, achievements, fancy web pages, and fun. Now that I've promised the moon, maybe I should make a kickstarter for it ;)

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

I have an idea for a game. It would be my first, and likely too ambitious for a first. Especially since I'm not sure how many people we could pull together for games these days.

If you build it they will come. Don't worry about ambitions just make sure you get some eyes on it for balance.

38thDoE on steam

If you build it they will come. Don't worry about ambitions just make sure you get some eyes on it for balance.

Or at the very least, just tell people in the OP. "Hey, this is my first game and a little ambitious, I can't guarantee balance, but I'm trying and it should be fun!" We're pretty forgiving if we weren't tricked into something :)

For the size of the game, I probably wouldn't shoot for much higher than 40, for now.

Steam profile
    This feels like it will probably be an awful idea, but I'll see what I can pull together over the weekend.

Not as awful as no game at all.

There are enough people without time to play that everyone should be able to get someone to balance check without hurting their game's numbers. Maybe we should get a list of volunteers to balance check in the op in case people don't know who to ask.

38thDoE on steam