The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Twitch Partner Party

IshcakesIshcakes Registered User new member
Do Twitch Partners get a plus one for the party ? I am not a partner but my friend is . Will I be able to go with her?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Ishcakes wrote: »
    Do Twitch Partners get a plus one for the party ? I am not a partner but my friend is . Will I be able to go with her?
    You will have to ask Twitch. Have your friend inquire, perhaps?

P0fkRjI.png5OEMupX.png
  • RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    Yea last time it was ONLY for twitch partners dont think +1 were even allowed. And with this whole affiliate partner thing not sure if they are gonna have like 2 separate parties 1 for actual twitch and one for affiliates.

signature.png
    PAX East : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017