As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

After 700 years alone... (Wall-E, new Pixar movie)

12345679»

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    sarukun wrote: »
    Look, Larry the Cable Guy has some funny jokes sometimes.

Larry the Cable Guy is only tolerable when I remember that it's all an act and he's not actually a stupid, inbred redneck. He's a character created by someone who knew he could get money from the stupid, inbred redneck market. He picks off what Jeff Foxworthy and Ron White can't get because they're too high-brow.

I'm not even talking about his persona.

He tells lots of jokes that have nothing to do with "Larry the Cable Guy" and that are funny.

sarukun on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I can't stand Larry The Cable Guy but I still love the other three Blue Collar guys very much.

Does that make me a bad person?

TheySlashThem on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I can't stand Larry The Cable Guy but I still love the other three Blue Collar guys very much.

Does that make me a bad person?

same

PiptheFair on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Ron White is pretty funny.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

he also does not fit in at all with the blue collar team

PiptheFair on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »

he also does not fit in at all with the blue collar team

He's way too smart for that crowd.

I really do like him. Anybody who gets up in front of a bunch of rednecks and tells them "You're all a little gay" has some fuckin' stones.

Poorochondriac on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Ron White doesn't deserve to be grouped with the rest of those guys. He's head and shoulders above them.

Foxworthy was funny for a while back in the 90s, now he's pretty much just a gimmick.

The little bit I've seen of Engvall has been fairly entertaining, but not amazing.

Larry the Cable Guy should be shot, back-of-the-head execution style, kneeling the middle of a dirty alley, right along with Carlos Menica.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
    edited December 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    Ron White doesn't deserve to be grouped with the rest of those guys. He's head and shoulders above them.

Foxworthy was funny for a while back in the 90s, now he's pretty much just a gimmick.

The little bit I've seen of Engvall has been fairly entertaining, but not amazing.

Larry the Cable Guy should be shot, back-of-the-head execution style, kneeling the middle of a dirty alley, right along with Carlos Menica.

pretty much yes

PiptheFair on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007

pretty much yes

Actually, I have a better idea. Larry and Carlos should be killed like those jocks were in the movie Heathers.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Larry the Cable Guy is from fucking Connecticut jesus what the

Honestly I would have figured that was obvious.

Seriously on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

pretty much yes

Actually, I have a better idea. Larry and Carlos should be killed like those jocks were in the movie Heathers.

Should probably throw Dane Cook in there for good measure.

Poorochondriac on
    edited December 2007
    Wait, no actually he's from Nebraska.

Seriously on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited December 2007
    Look.

This is from wikipedia. How can you dispute that?

Seriously on