As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[phalla] Fortune of Fools - The Priests of Zalbanadur and Alluring Merchant Victory!

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Zombie Hero.

He knows what he did.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I blame Kime.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    sticky fingers Auralynx

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    hi jdark

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm gonna throw a vote down on discrider

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    But why?!?!?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    TheRoadVirus because they aren't looking at the moment.

Gasp

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Friends! Friends!
    I come to you offering redemption. Offering peace. Offering longevity and happiness. Please, if you feel you are in danger, or would like to hear the good word that I spread, you know how to find me.

May the blessings of our Lord be upon you!

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    sticky fingers Auralynx

I mean, it's not like I'm not gonna chase that objective if I have it.

Er.

I had something for this...

"I'm helping Matev by playtesting whether it's feasible."

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    AustinP is the first person after me to sign up not vote be kind. (Actually it's Preda but i think i day 1 voted for him several times in a row now.)

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Well, well, well. Here we are.

I think I'm a little annoyed at SeGaTai over something HotS-related, but I may be misremembering. Either way, let's get the ball rolling.

Do you even play anymore my dude

Auralynx

PSN SeGaTai
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

SeGaTai[/quote] for being the first person to give someone a 2nd vote.

It's day one! Why are people justifying things?

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Hmm.
    TRV for one word vote

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    My Raven friend isn't here. :(

But Gizzy is. How you been doing?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Well, well, well. Here we are.

I think I'm a little annoyed at SeGaTai over something HotS-related, but I may be misremembering. Either way, let's get the ball rolling.

Do you even play anymore my dude

Auralynx

Not in months! I may well be remembering wrong.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Its a sword, now its an axe, now its something else, how can we possible trust you Brody

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

Nothing better to do?

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular

Because.... ITS THE LAW

TheRoadVirus

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Let us rabble for justice!
    Moridin889

Rabble rabble rabble

I've offered you all a chance at salvation and happiness. So many of you have yet to seek me out. There is no shame, only sorrow, in this neglect.

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    I've offered you all a chance at salvation and happiness. So many of you have yet to seek me out. There is no shame, only sorrow, in this neglect.

That's dark priest talk!

I seek to end the tyranny that befalls the people of this town. There is no darkness in my words, nor malice in my intent.

Come, children. Come, flock. Let me minister to your souls
    Let me save you.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I heard TRV is setting up a potluck out by the chapel!
    I ain't one to pass up a free meal,

VayBJ4e.png
    I can offer much, in the name of our Lord.
    In return, I only ask for faith. Please, come. Talk to me. Let me unburden you, my children.

Amen

• PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Bluecyan.

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    I seek to end the tyranny that befalls the people of this town. There is no darkness in my words, nor malice in my intent.

Let me save you.

Ok, now that's getting actually creepy. You sound like a Darkest Dungeon boss. :)

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    It's been a while since I played in a game. I don't even remember if I have any grudges.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)

Let me save you.

Ok, now that's getting actually creepy. You sound like a Darkest Dungeon boss. :)

Come, young blood. Enter the chapel. Let us discuss things. In private.

MagicPrime wrote: »
    It's been a while since I played in a game. I don't even remember if I have any grudges.

Just make one up based on vague recollections like I did.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    If I remember correctly, I think I owe Auralynx a grudge vote from last game.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    YeeeHawww!!!! Let’s get this started!

I feel like I owe MrPaku a grudge vote.

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Changing my vote to Arasaki because he did not choose and that is suspicious.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    JusticeforPluto

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I feel like I have a grudge vote for someone from the last phalla I was part of, but I don't remember right now. I shall think about it and vote after work.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    SeGaTai as a placeholder for the moment in agreement with Phoenix (i.e. first person to give someone a second vote). Good of a day one reason as any, and better than most!

Formatting on my phone is so awful, you guys

mrpaku on
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    mrpaku!!! Thou shall not edit a vote post! Do another post instead!

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    BlueCyan

Because that's the first person that voted for me during the Beauty and the Beast Phalla. That's all I got.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »

MagicPrime is great. Love playing phalla with them!

VayBJ4e.png