As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Neil Armstrong Of Horse Fucking

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Neil Armstrong Of Horse Fucking

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• MaryAmeliaMaryAmelia Registered User regular
    C.E.N.T.A.U.R.I. is supposed to be an acronym? I want to see the expanded form lol

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    You fuckers, you fucking compromised on your vision. You HACKS. Never reading Penny-Arcade again blaararglggle

H9f4bVe.png
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    A+ title

• tomw2005tomw2005 Registered User new member
    Alpha C.E.N.T.A.U.R-A.I.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I want that book to be real so much.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    They've been talking about this on DLC for a whiiiiile now.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    They've been talking about this on DLC for a whiiiiile now.

It was dogs. And they finally got there in early 2016
    i-sHKHDBL-2100x20000.jpg

YoungFrey on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    the publisher insisted that the cover art be cropped

below the bottom border is utter insanity

• lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    Tycho is such a product of the early internet. I see the visage of the wild west days of broadband every time he brings up inter-species anything. Those were truly trailblazing days.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Why a centaur he asks. Do you not realize the amount of sensuous muscle and raw strength they represent? All that power writhing beneath their skin? Surely It is obvious to most.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Why a centaur he asks. Do you not realize the amount of sensuous muscle and raw strength they represent? All that power writhing beneath their skin? Surely It is obvious to most.

They love being strong.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    so this why I don't have my Lookouts/Sisters/Thornewatch book(s) yet? Tycho has been expending all of his energy on this?

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    worth it imo

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    this is going to turn into the next multi billion dollar bdsm fetish film franchise, isn't it.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • technospicetechnospice Registered User new member
    I'm really disappointed I looked for this novel on Amazon and couldn't find it.

• craig88craig88 Registered User new member
    they finally got it into a comic, brilliant!

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    craig88 wrote: »
    they finally got it into a comic, brilliant!

See above.

• Einaudi-EnthusiastEinaudi-Enthusiast Registered User regular
    As an animal science major, this is making me laugh wa-a-ay harder than I'd like to admit.
    Don't suppose they sell prints in poster-sized dimensions?

• JackJack Registered User regular
    I remember delving into the so-called Dark Romance genre some time ago, which if you didn't know can basically be summed up as "Woman falls in love with X" where X can be replaced with some sort of supernatural creature. Sometimes the woman is herself some sort of supernatural creature, sometimes she's just a regular human if a regular human is willing to have sex with I don't know a skeleton or a kobold or something.

I read a whole bunch of these books but "Woman falls in love with centaur" was the specific point where I could no longer willingly suspend my disbelief.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Reminds me of that episode of Parks & Rec where Jerry paints this magnificent image of a strong female centaur with her breasts exposed, and the face was uncannily like Leslie Knope, but it totally wasn't her. Nope, wasn't Knope.

... I would have banged that centaur.

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    MaryAmelia wrote: »
    C.E.N.T.A.U.R.I. is supposed to be an acronym? I want to see the expanded form lol
    Cyber-
    Erogenous
    Nanite
    Thoroughbred
    As
    Ultimate
    Rider:
    Interspecies
    :lol:

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    the publisher insisted that the cover art be cropped

below the bottom border is utter insanity

*ahem* Udder insanity.
    That's right. Trybrid and intersex. Tycho don't mess around.

• jardanovicjardanovic Registered User new member
    Well, 2021's ending and we still can't brain-jump into hot centaurs. Sorry, Tycho.