As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[phalla] Fortune of Fools - The Priests of Zalbanadur and Alluring Merchant Victory!

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    J4P for self voting on day 1.

For real?

PSN SeGaTai
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I will stick with [bold]BlueCyan[/bold] because there is nothing to go on, and at least I am consistent.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I am more convinced by the bluecyan vote than the enlightenedbaum vote. I feel like most of the people voting ebaum aren't giving great reasoning when they do so.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    BlueCyan

[italic]Damn you BBCode.[/italic]

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    J4P for self voting on day 1.

For real?

Yeah, I get that you may have an ability to use after you die, J4P, but you aren't alone with that. You still are more helpful to the village to actually play the game :)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Yup, death powers are cool and all, but still gotta play like it's a traditional phalla and try to vote out mafia. If people don't we have no meaningful vote records 5 days in and just hope whatever network there is wins it for us. I don't like that plan (since I'm never in the network), same reasoning why the ebum vote is weird of its just testing his death power

PSN SeGaTai
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    I am more convinced by the bluecyan vote than the enlightenedbaum vote. I feel like most of the people voting ebaum aren't giving great reasoning when they do so.

I should vote for people who consistently misspell my name because they are thinking of shitty content from the early internet.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Yup, death powers are cool and all, but still gotta play like it's a traditional phalla and try to vote out mafia. If people don't we have no meaningful vote records 5 days in and just hope whatever network there is wins it for us. I don't like that plan (since I'm never in the network), same reasoning why the ebum vote is weird of its just testing his death power

I agree with this reasoning. Going to go with BlueCyan both because that is the counter wagon and because typing that many colors while doing a color bbcode is a pain in the ass.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Might as well reveal at this point. I could actually care less for this whole light versus dark nonsense. Neutral myself, and not the bad SK kind either. Those of you whom I have contacted probably have a good idea what my whole deal is.

I don't think the Bluecyan vote is good.

Steam profile
    Anyone have a vote count?

brody just to make sure I get a vote in, thoughts on any neutral being helpful in this game?

PSN SeGaTai
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Might as well reveal at this point. I could actually care less for this whole light versus dark nonsense. Neutral myself, and not the bad SK kind either. Those of you whom I have contacted probably have a good idea what my whole deal is.

While we're here, who out of the people voting for you did you reveal to?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Anyone have a vote count?

brody just to make sure I get a vote in, thoughts on any neutral being helpful in this game?

Helpful or not, if you suspect someone is neutral, generally don't kill them. Neutral witch hunts tend to be distracting (thus bad) for the village.

If you think someone is mafia pretending to be neutral, that's different.

Steam profile
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 1d100-2+3 for voting

The result of this is perfect in every way

I am normally the first one aboard the suffer not the roller to live wagon but this was just amazing

So despite his clearly being a ghost I shall vote for brody

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Let's turn the tag-vote on premium into one on brody I guess, since the BlueCyan wagon is probably a mistake imo.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

What is the Brody reasoning?

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Wait, why am I getting voted for now? I mean, I got the first couple, because yes, Kime day 1 votes are useless, but because GG rolled 101 I get voted off? How does premium factor into this.

BlueCyan. I'm not throwing away my shot.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    What is the theme, who are the mafia thematically?

Steam profile
    Probably witches, based on day 1 deaths, which makes my note about GG almost prescient, and the reaction telling.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

Brody wrote: »
    Probably witches, based on day 1 deaths, which makes my note about GG almost prescient, and the reaction telling.

Potentially almost prescient.

Not going to play the edits game.

kime wrote: »
    What is the theme, who are the mafia thematically?

Dark priests. Also the third killer was probably a SK since there apparently used to be one in the town before the dark priests.

Maybe it’s time to move to a new town...

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    No idea Brody. I understand your vote, hope you unde

Understand mine.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    12 Minutes!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Brody

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Wait, why am I getting voted for now? I mean, I got the first couple, because yes, Kime day 1 votes are useless, but because GG rolled 101 I get voted off? How does premium factor into this.

BlueCyan. I'm not throwing away my shot.

Well, a day 1 kimewagon is relatively easy to start and usually a good hiding place

mrpaku wrote: »
    Brody

Uhhhhhh...

Brody

Not going to argue with the dead guy.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Vote closed.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Uh, I know it’s probably an after death power but dead guy vote?!?!

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Noooooo I'm too late :(

Moridin889 wrote: »
    Noooooo I'm too late :(

vtfuXXE.gif

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited February 2018
    Uh, I know it’s probably an after death power but dead guy vote?!?!

I love the wait till the end

kime on
    Steam profile
    mrpaku continuing to be the classiest guy around.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

edited February 2018
    Day Two: A Dance?

Background music?

Brody had a high opinion of himself. There were many farmers in town, but Brody never failed to let everyone know how amazing he was. He regaled passing travelers with speech after speech about his glory. Some wondered how he was able to produce any crops at all since he spent most of his time bragging about himself. He tried to win their good graces with constant gifts, but no one much appreciated the red mushrooms, acorns, or pinecones he provided. It was suggested that maybe his farmhands did all the work. The town decided to test the theory, and a Brilliant Master Farmer was harvested that night.

A Lonely Shaman tried to find some comfort in the arms of an Lazy Rogue. They began to dance. Their arms were still interlocked when they were found in the morning, as were their entrails. The townsfolk had often thought their love nauseating, but they really took it to the next level. The townsfolk gathered up the sundry pieces of MrTLicious and AustinP0027, taking care not to disturb any of the ritualistic circles on the ground. Surely the constabulary would want to take a look at it. Naturally they would do it after they got that cough checked out. Probably nothing but better safe than sorry.

An Insolent Thug was tired of the excuses from the constabulary and decided to get some answers. No one answered as he pounded on the heavy door. As MagicPrime peered into the dark window he thought he saw a blackness rushing towards him. They found him hours later, sliced to ribbons.

The Cagey Druid couldn’t take it anymore. It all seemed so hopeless. He found a room by himself and set to work.

Something was different, the air was thick with whispers, regret, and interest. The townsfolk hurried about their tasks and made any excuse to avoid being alone. The tavern would do good business tonight. In a darkened corner of the tavern, a beautiful woman smirked and raised her hand displaying two fingers. Her only answer was a scowl and the clinking of holy symbols.

The Dead:
    Brody - Brilliant Master Farmer
    AustinP0027 - Lazy Rogue
    MrTLicious - Lonely Shaman
    MagicPrime - Insolent Thug
    Arasaki - Cagey Druid - Hung Himself

PMs are going out. @JaysonFour @Arasaki @JPants @Moridin889 on warning for skipping the vote.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Holy shit the newspaper is fucking bleak.

VayBJ4e.png
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sorry about missing today. Kinda forgot phalla was a thing combined with having the day off so I spent it away from computers

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Will catch up tomorrow

ALL PMS ARE OUT, YOU MAY BEGIN

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    So one of you folks that has powers after death and weren't secret about it so now the mafia won't target you - you should be the vote counter

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine