As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

No doubt. Looks like I’m doing some relic farming. (PS4)

PS4 Baro is considerably more lackluster. Prime reach is the only thing I see worth it.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    furlion wrote: »

PS4 Baro is considerably more lackluster. Prime reach is the only thing I see worth it.

Primed Continuity, Reach, and Cryo Rounds. I had those already, but not the Prisma Shade, Vulkar Wraith, and single Viper Wraith he’s also selling. So, lots of Mastery Rank to be had.

Ironically, if his selection on PC and PS4 were reversed, he wouldn’t be selling anything I need.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

Primed Continuity, Reach, and Cryo Rounds. I had those already, but not the Prisma Shade, Vulkar Wraith, and single Viper Wraith he’s also selling. So, lots of Mastery Rank to be had.

Ironically, if his selection on PC and PS4 were reversed, he wouldn’t be selling anything I need.

I actually have all the PS4 stuff except reach and shade so perhaps I should have said lackluster for me.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So, we're on the last weekend until the Trials go away, think we can get some alliance runs organized so people can see them and get their shoulder decorations before they're gone?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    So, we're on the last weekend until the Trials go away, think we can get some alliance runs organized so people can see them and get their shoulder decorations before they're gone?

I would be down for this. I've only ever done the first one once but as long as someone is happy to walk me through it I'd be keen.

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Today was a good day for riven rerolls.

Corinth

Paris

And Mirage Prime fashion frame

miny9v131yj4.png

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited February 2018

Corinth

Paris

miny9v131yj4.png

Nice, I prefer my blue and white look though:

hh9F8Xb.jpg

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular

Corinth

Paris

miny9v131yj4.png

Those are some pretty great riven rolls.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So did we wanna try for some trials tonight? It's getting to be prime hours for getting stuff done.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Running t5 bounties is giving me so much breath of the eidolon... I want relics. I needs Ember.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Plains is annoying more at eleven.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    I finished the War Within today. Very impressive! This game does lay down some quality on these quest lines, I must say.

I also got my first crack at Mirage. Seems fun, but probably won't be one of my go to frames.

Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    this is the Mirage Prime color scheme i went with:

Ad8qj27.jpg

i was trying to go for a kind of weathered Renaissance kind of mask look, with the menace of nothing but darkness in the eyes

• Options
    EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Hey y'all, I recently came back to this after a few years. I left around when archwings came out since they broke all my extractors and looked like ass to play. Incidentally, archwings play like ass. All the operator stuff's been cool though, not a direction I thought the game would take. Could someone throw me an invite to the PS4 clan? PSN is Etiowsa.

• Options
    Another good thing about Mirage Prime is you can make a strong build with her with no forma

?.jpg

Tho I may forma her some day and put Blind Rage instead of Streamline on her.

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    Maybe try Quick Thinking in place of Vitality. With the energy pool, duration, and efficiency you're running, it might be a better fit, especially if you're running Zenurik.

• Options
    well Blind Rage would give her a 488% damage increase with eclipse and clones would do 48.8% of her damage, and with them both lasting 66+ seconds efficiency isn't that much of a big deal.

• Options
    Do greater focus lens blueprints only come from the market?

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »

Looks that way, but don't do it. Eidolon lenses are better and cost no platinum to get.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    I definitely used all my riven luck yesterday lol look at this garbage roll it's amazing.

?.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2018

Looks that way, but don't do it. Eidolon lenses are better and cost no platinum to get.

I thought a greater lens was part of the eidolon lens...

Checked the wiki, does look like it. So I need to make a greater first.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

Greater Lens blueprints only cost credits.

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    New zaws?! Haw diggity, let me check-..

Oh, no fists or sparring zaws.

*fades back into the mist*

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Is it possible for them to design something not relating to the plains anymore?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Is it possible for them to design something not relating to the plains anymore?

When they finish the Venus open world.

Seriously though, the Sacrifice/Apostasy quest is suppose to be coming soon (can't remember if it's before or after Venus), along with the new Totally-Not-D3-Rifts game mode.

Think the next frame Khora is going to be tide to the plains though, or at least:
    That's my guess based on the hidden messages from the Ghoul lore fragments being from a guy looking for her

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cB557 wrote: »

Yea, I'd gotten an Eidolon lens blueprint and started looking at them.

Greater lens is 200k for an, I assume, 1 time use blueprint.

I was planning to do Zenurik, but is there a better choice for a first focus school?

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    cB557 wrote: »

Yea, I'd gotten an Eidolon lens blueprint and started looking at them.

Greater lens is 200k for an, I assume, 1 time use blueprint.

I was planning to do Zenurik, but is there a better choice for a first focus school?

Zenurik is no longer king. Naramon is the once and future king.

Edit:
    Or rather it depends. You want stuff mainly for the passive bonuses you get.
    Zenurik (No longer as OP as before): gives you more energy from energy orbs. Way-bound: Increases the power/regen for your Operator abilities.
    Naramon (powerful as fuck if you use melee): gives you more melee affinity and your combo now disappears gradually instead of completely. Waybound: Faster operator movement and void dash
    Madurai (decent, but boring): Boosts physical and elemental damage by 25% each at full boost. Way-bound: More energy/regen for Amps and void beam.
    Vazarin (eh): Affinity radius (sorta OK for trinity and similar frames that have affinity range on their abilities) and a few instant revives. Way-bound: Healthier and regenerating operative.
    Unairu (Meh): Reflects damage (after armor) and increases armor by 60 at max level. Way-bound: Operator armor and bigger void blast.

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Zenurik lets you drop a field that gives you temporary fast energy regen when you do a void-dash, so it still lets you quickly get energy from nothing so it's still probably the best one to start with.

cB557 on
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Isaac Graxx skin is the best.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    got my saryn prime frame and gosh this is quite a bit of fun

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    somebody feel like giving me like 50 wisps somehow

• Options
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Look at this pretty kitty
    ?.jpg

and yet its name......

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    goddamnit, how do you

every single kavat I've bred

EVERY SINGLE ONE

winds up with the 'pug' face :(

• Options
    What's wrong with STANK? It's a good name for a cat.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

it's no Scrambles, that's for damn sure

• Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

it's no Scrambles, that's for damn sure

Mittens do not approve.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    looks like filling out my new primed mods will involve selling a bunch of my sculptures. Ah well

• Options
    also i kinda want to do something with my corinth involving the primed point blank and primed ravage and a few other fun things. I'm very tempted to sink a whole bunch of forma into it for shits and giggles.

• Options
    Lalabox wrote: »
    also i kinda want to do something with my corinth involving the primed point blank and primed ravage and a few other fun things. I'm very tempted to sink a whole bunch of forma into it for shits and giggles.

As someone who has done that, it is very worth.

This discussion has been closed.