As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Here Lies [Love] and some really fuckin' rad couches

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    One of you is gonna end up becoming one with that thing

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Yesterday my roommate and I got up early and went to the Cannery, a huge furniture store run locally, to purchase a new couch.

The store was expansive and the only music they played was disco, and we definitely haggled with one of the floor guys to get us a longer extension on our financing.

And now we own this technological monstrosity.

leather-home-theater-seating.jpg

Jimmy.........

First, what is that...thing on the top

Second, are you going to put an air conditioner on top of this couch and allow it to drain out too

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Yesterday my roommate and I got up early and went to the Cannery, a huge furniture store run locally, to purchase a new couch.

The store was expansive and the only music they played was disco, and we definitely haggled with one of the floor guys to get us a longer extension on our financing.

http://www.whomestudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/leather-home-theater-seating.jpg

Jimmy.........

First, what is that...thing on the top

Second, are you going to put an air conditioner on top of this couch and allow it to drain out too

To answer your first question: The middle section of the sofa opens up to reveal an overhead light system, with the lower portion being a drop down table with USB ports & power outlets.

To answer your second question: No.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I will note that this couch was purchased and is for my roommate.

I am still happy to relax in the recliner chair that houses part of the spirit of my high school principal.

• Options

I am still happy to relax in the recliner chair that houses part of the spirit of my high school principal.

Oh you have one of the original Lane Home Furnishings and Phylacteries?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I installed Tinder last night, immediately uninstalled it after realizing everyone was gross, now I'm on OKC thanks to the 'no straight people' button.
    I'm super friggin' lonely and want someone to cuddle, god dammit. So hopefully that will go well.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I still think there's a lot that's good about OKC

it's a lot less hook-up-y, it's more about relationships, more profile based, more about finding a person you like

I feel like the features have gone downhill but I still like the vibe on there more than other sites

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular

I...

What?

Actually no don't answer that

• Options
    It's always cute to see cities that don't really get snow react to getting snow

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »

Trufax: I love 'Zoo Animals Doing Things in Cold Weather.'

• Options
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Trufax: I love 'Zoo Animals Doing Things in Cold Weather.'

Oh listen "videos of animals" is, like, the lowest-level of pandering but I will always be a mark for it

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

Was this the cure for youtuber-rage? Is he using it to hatewatch Youtube all day?

• Options
    honovere wrote: »

Was this the cure for youtuber-rage? Is he using it to hatewatch Youtube all day?

We're in the process of moving, and our current couches suuuuuuuck.

So... Maybe? I'll allow it.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    the thing I have with couches

is their weight increases exponentially with every gidget and gadget you add, each flippy bit or reclining seat

I always get a regular ol' cushions couch because I know if I had to evacuate, but needed a couch, I could move it by myself

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    I'm begrudgingly happy with the real name change on OKC at this point. All those who weren't going to do it left or have non-names, which is what it is, but I've noticed now that I'll have an increased smidgen of attraction for a person with a name I happen to like.

So what I'm getting at is that I'm preemptively apologizing to all Emilys and nearly anyone with a French first name who are now more likely to be messaged by me.

Einzel on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    I'm begrudgingly happy with the real name change on OKC at this point. All those who weren't going to do it left or have non-names, which is what it is, but I've noticed now that I'll have an increased smidgen of attraction for a person with a name I happen to like.

So what I'm getting at is that I'm preemptively apologizing to all Emilys and nearly anyone with a French first name who are now more likely to be messaged by me.

I am annoyed by the number of people that put something like "AskMe".

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular

Honestly as long as they get to the last part, I don't really care how they get there

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    that thing looks like a plush coffin

• Options
    the thing I have with couches

is their weight increases exponentially with every gidget and gadget you add, each flippy bit or reclining seat

I always get a regular ol' cushions couch because I know if I had to evacuate, but needed a couch, I could move it by myself

What kind of situation are you preparing for that you have to evacuate but also bring along a full couch?

• Options
    Honestly I think we enjoy going mental every time the weather is slightly outside of the usual temperate range

Something to do, you know, fill the time

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Gone are the days of:

LocalFuckForYou
    LocalFuck4You
    LocalFuckForU
    LocalFuck4U
    NearbyFuckForU
    LocalFuckForYou111

That I received messages from last year.

• Options
    Couch flotilla.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    evacuating to a place I know is all folding chairs and old church pews

FUCK THAT, COUCHBOY IS HERE LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

• Options
    Solar wrote: »
    Honestly I think we enjoy going mental every time the weather is slightly outside of the usual temperate range

Something to do, you know, fill the time

Which is one reason I'm beyond happy to never return to Florida.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Gone are the days of:

LocalFuckForYou
    LocalFuck4You
    LocalFuckForU
    LocalFuck4U
    NearbyFuckForU
    LocalFuckForYou111

That I received messages from last year.

LocalFuckForYou111 was my christian name but I had it changed when I was 18 to Andrew

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

leather-home-theater-seating.jpg

Are you trying to buy your way into being Chandler or Joey, instead of Ross?

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    My Grindr name was always LocalWillPetYourCatDontTouchMeThoPlease

• Options
    Ketar wrote: »

http://www.whomestudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/leather-home-theater-seating.jpg

Are you trying to buy your way into being Chandler or Joey, instead of Ross?

My roommate is trying to become Joey.

I have come to terms with me being Mr. Ross Geller.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

Yeah how dare women choose to retain control over who knows their real names

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Yeah how dare women choose to retain control over who knows their real names

Okay?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Here's my view on OKC making people use their real names

As long as OKC gives me people the choice to either agree or delete their accounts, it's not a big deal. OKC is well within its rights to make people use their real names. OKC owns the platform. And people are well within their rights to delete their accounts and move to another site. There's plenty to chose from.

Karl on
  • Options
    In the (water)world of the couch flotilla lifestyle there are some difficult choices to make.

Do you dislike others and have a strong sense of self determination? Then the Reclaiyak is for you.
    Himolla-ZeroStress-Chester-Recliner-Chair-Cognac-600.jpg

Are you an 'Us vs the World' type of person? Do you envision yourself with your significant other, back to back, fending off hordes of heathen chairdwellers? I present the Canoefa.
    LS-UIVNSM.JPG

Was Swiss Family Robinson your favorite story? Do you actually like your offspring and dream about Left 4 Dead a little too often? A simple Davenboat might fit your needs.
    7503S-PS--1-1500x1173.jpg

Are you a <whispers> people person? Do you have more friends and/or family than the average human has toes? If so we recommend the Sectional Ferry. It costs a bit more but imagine how easily it will be to boss your crew around!
    lr_rm_metropolis_slate_raf~Cindy-Crawford-Home-Metropolis-Slate-3-Pc-Sectional.jpeg_?$gallery_page_1145$

Have you lost track of the general aquatic theme we're working on here and have more of a Space Opera scenario in mind? Do you call your spouse "Number one?" We've got you covered, Captain, with the SoftCruiser
    ledercouch_wohnlandschaft_turino_mit_led_beleuchtung_schwarz_weiss_5.jpg

Come on down to Einzel's House of Bad Analogies and Puns for all of your post apolcalyptic butt-comfort needs.

• Options
    Holy shit that last couch.

I want it.

• Options
    Holy shit that last couch.

I want it.

I may have spotted that terribleness and added it just for... someone.

• Options
    Yeah me too

I'd just like to live in a flat done out like that in general

That'd be awesome

• Options
    I'd need somewhere to put a marble table, though...

• Options
    In the (water)world of the couch flotilla lifestyle there are some difficult choices to make.

Do you dislike others and have a strong sense of self determination? Then the Reclaiyak is for you.
    Himolla-ZeroStress-Chester-Recliner-Chair-Cognac-600.jpg

Are you an 'Us vs the World' type of person? Do you envision yourself with your significant other, back to back, fending off hordes of heathen chairdwellers? I present the Canoefa.
    LS-UIVNSM.JPG

Was Swiss Family Robinson your favorite story? Do you actually like your offspring and dream about Left 4 Dead a little too often? A simple Davenboat might fit your needs.
    7503S-PS--1-1500x1173.jpg

Are you a <whispers> people person? Do you have more friends and/or family than the average human has toes? If so we recommend the Sectional Ferry. It costs a bit more but imagine how easily it will be to boss your crew around!
    lr_rm_metropolis_slate_raf~Cindy-Crawford-Home-Metropolis-Slate-3-Pc-Sectional.jpeg_?$gallery_page_1145$

Have you lost track of the general aquatic theme we're working on here and have more of a Space Opera scenario in mind? Do you call your spouse "Number one?" We've got you covered, Captain, with the SoftCruiser
    ledercouch_wohnlandschaft_turino_mit_led_beleuchtung_schwarz_weiss_5.jpg

Come on down to Einzel's House of Bad Analogies and Puns for all of your post apolcalyptic butt-comfort needs.

Fuck, this is a good post

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Sectional ferry here

I looove ours but the fabric pills and needs a shave

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.