As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

GBA WIRELESS ONLY $8! And other pointless clearance items

apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
OH MY GOD ITS THE DEAL OF THE YEAR 68% OFF!!!

21YYWBM4DML._AA200_.jpg
Yes now you can own the completely neglected GBA wireless adapter for only $8! Buy one now to increase the pile of things you thing have value just because they are video game related. Sure, it was never used for anything ever outside one pokemon game, BUT GOD DAMMIT now you can play that one pokeman game with the friends you don't have WIRELESSLY.

Isn't that exciting?

猿も木から落ちる
apotheos on

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It also came free with that Pokemon game. Clearly they are catering tot he very niche market of people who broke theirs through using them too much.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My pokeymans, let me beam you them ... ?

Actually, on the American side Amazon has Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for PS2 for a measly 5 bucks!

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Quick, where's the report button? It's spam!

Also, what pokeman game?

Zetx on
    76561197966849367.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Zetx wrote: »
    Quick, where's the report button? It's spam!

Also, what pokemon game?
    The last one for the GBA, I think.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • CZroeCZroe Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    apotheos wrote: »
    OH MY GOD ITS THE DEAL OF THE YEAR 68% OFF!!!

21YYWBM4DML._AA200_.jpg
    Yes now you can own the completely neglected GBA wireless adapter for only $8! Buy one now to increase the pile of things you thing have value just because they are video game related. Sure, it was never used for anything ever outside one pokemon game, BUT GOD DAMMIT now you can play that one pokeman game with the friends you don't have WIRELESSLY.

Isn't that exciting?

Classic NES series used it, as did an F-Zero game in Japan. Also, I believe either Mario Golf or Mario Tennis.

CZroe on
  • RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Does Amazon.ca send to USA addresses?

RockinX on
  • apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    CZroe wrote: »
    Classic NES series used it, as did an F-Zero game in Japan. Also, I believe either Mario Golf or Mario Tennis.

Utility++

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Watch out guys, this is probably from one of those canadian piracy shops/sex trade.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    edited December 2007
    agoaj wrote: »
    Watch out guys, this is probably from one of those canadian piracy shops/sex trade.

...where can I find one of those?!

(Also its Amazon, der...)

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Utility++

Hells yes the Classic NES Series used it. I used to plug one into my GC Player and one into my GBA and then bootup Super Mario Bros. I could then use my GBA as a wireless controller.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just bought Excite Truck and Alien Syndrome at Target for $12.48 each.

Saddler on
    edited December 2007

Utility++

Hells yes the Classic NES Series used it. I used to plug one into my GC Player and one into my GBA and then bootup Super Mario Bros. I could then use my GBA as a wireless controller.

Thats...pretty dumb. I mean ok, if it got your rocks off, sure, but Wavebird much?

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    A local store around me had those GBA wireless dongles for a penny.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Utility++

Thats...pretty dumb. I mean ok, if it got your rocks off, sure, but Wavebird much?

Way to note the sarcasm I was trying to continue that you started with the creation of this thread.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
    edited December 2007

Utility++

Way to note the sarcasm I was trying to continue that you started with the creation of this thread.

Oh man what a failure on my part to be cool.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
    edited December 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    A local store around me had those GBA wireless dongles for a penny.

Jesus. I'd buy twenty five.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • RichardTauberRichardTauber Kvlt Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    RichardTauber on
  • SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Oh man, I can use it with Shrek SuperSlam?

Consider the adapter boughted.

SirUltimos on
  • IceBurnerIceBurner It's cold and there are penguins.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm a little confused as to why this thread is here and why a moderator started it, but thanks for that link to Wikipedia's supported games list; I didn't know the adapter actually supported anything other than Pokémon.

$8 seems like robbery though. If there's anyplace selling used game objects nearby, you can pick one up for a few dollars.

If contamination concerns you, isopropyl rubbing alcohol is about $1, and you probably have cotton balls or tissues in your house already. Heck, you might have the rubbing alcohol too. Just be sure to apply a lot more common sense than rubbing alcohol.

IceBurner on
    3DS: 3024-6114-2886 | NNID: Rabites | Steam: IceBurner
    PSN: theIceBurner, IceBurnerEU, IceBurner-JP | X-Link Kai: TheIceBurner
    Dragon's Dogma: 192 Warrior Linty | 80 Strider Alicia | 32 Mage Terra