As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny 2] Load the Canon: We're 'Putin the War back in Warmind

GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles PaesanoRegistered User regular
edited May 2018 in Games and Technology
What makes a Guardian… a Guardian? We take our first breath with no memory of who we were before – yet we are inexorably drawn to the Light. We fight, we die… and we live again. We know that we were chosen for a reason by something greater than ourselves. For as deep and wide as humanity’s rivers have run, it has now been reduced to a precious few, needing something to believe in… and a place to call home. This is what we have been called to – the future that we fight for. The future we will protect.

Shaped by the fires of each new battle, we are forged and sharpened into what we must become for the fight ahead.

What we have built is only the beginning – a symbol of what we can achieve, of who we are and our great purpose here. But the day may come when we will be tested. When all we hold dear is threatened. And then, we will see what each of us is truly made of.

vb63c58xrd5a.png

Destiny 2: Penny Arcade G&T Saves the Universe and Everything in It, No, Seriously, I Know It Looks like We’re Losing but Everything Is Under Control, We Promise is an online multiplayer action role-playing sci-fi-fantasy first-person shooter for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and the second title in Bungie and Activision’s ten-year, zillion-dollar Destiny franchise. It’s MMO-like – think gear collection (and dress-up), skill trees and specs, party play, raiding, and PvP – with rock-solid gunplay and wondrous, gorgeous worlds to explore. Beyond all of that, it’s also home to the best damn community in gaming: Pax Arcadia, our systems-spanning network of clans.

A Little History: Our Story So Far
In Year One of Destiny, the Wise and Noble Guardians of PA traveled through space and time in defense of Human, Awoken, and Exo, rising to meet every challenge and ultimately emerging from a year's worth of adventures bearing the spoils of war and the bounty of exotic weapons, sturdy and stylish armor, fortune, and fame. Through our bravery and dedication, we defended The Tower from all who would see it leveled to the ground. Our legend reached the farthest battlefields of the Crucible. We earned the favor of the Queen and protected her Reef from enemies seeking to tear it apart.

At times, our successes seemed inevitable, almost routine. We traveled backward and forward through time; we crushed our foes underfoot in encounter after encounter; we destroyed the heart of a god - more than once. We plumbed the depths of the Dark Below, face-to-hideous-face with Crota, Hive Prince and Son of Oryx. In time, he fell like the rest. We took his wretched, cursed husk and held it aloft as a trophy.

In Year Two, we braved the Dreadnaught, a terrifying frontier, and we beat back the Taken, a twisted menace. We competed against our fellow Guardians in brutal bloodsport, sharpening ourselves into efficient, highly coordinated soldiers of the Light. We returned to the Prison of Elders and tore through its denizens, leaving our mark on its every arena. We remained relentless, undeterred, in the face of overwhelming odds, and together we struck down Oryx, the Taken King. He refused to tolerate our insolence; we refused to tolerate his existence.

In Year Three, Fallen mutants, scavenging the tombs of the Golden Age, unleashed a plague of unimaginable corruption on our world. Grotesque new foes bore down upon the walls of the Last City, challenging us to adapt or perish. Lord Saladin called us to take up the mantle of the Iron Lords, and we obliged. We honored their legacy by rediscovering their history and celebrating a noble, long-buried tradition.

Now, as we enter a new era, our greatest-ever threat emerges from the Darkness to meet us: Dominus Ghaul, leader of the Cabal’s Red Legion. Ghaul believes that the Traveler erred in bestowing the Light upon us; as we begin our journey in Destiny 2, he and his forces will assail the Tower, corrupt the Traveler, and scatter us to the wilds, beyond the relative safety of our city’s walls. For the first time ever, we will enter a world without Light.

But we will enter it together, Guardians. And it will not be dark for long.

szuuy5gycpri.png

Clan Update (April 10, 2018): We have three separate clan pages on Bungie.net (complete with general chat wall and LFG channels!) for PlayStation, Xbox and PC Arcadians. To join up on your specific platform, please PM @GMaster7 (PS4), @ObiFett (Xbox) or @SniperGuy (PC) and let us know your PSN/Xbox/Battle.net ID and your Bungie.net ID - and add yourself to the bottom of the Mega-Roster (linked below) for your platform of choice. Then, use the below links to send a join request to your platform's clan on Bungie.net. We're looking for players who will be active in-game and here in the thread, so general policy is to keep an eye on inactivity through this excellent tool developed by our very own @Muffinatron (Holy-Promethium) - and to make room for active players when possible. Because we're at war with Bungie's 100-person cap, membership is restricted to forumers.
Pax Arcadia Mega-Roster Spreadsheet
Pax Arcadia (PS4)
Pax Arcadia Prime (Xbox One)
Pax-Arcadia (PC)

PC Arcadians: We also have a clan channel within the PA Discord server!

PS4 Overflow Clans
On PS4, Pax Arcadia's waitlist has been growing pretty steadily since launch. If you're on that list and are looking to escape from no-clan purgatory and reap some weekly clan rewards, might I suggest joining either our overflow clan or the SE++ subforum's clan? There's a lot of overlap between PA and these other clans, and if you're on the waitlist, I'll still let you know if your spot comes up.
Pax Chardcadia (PS4 Overflow)
SE++ Clan

Find teammates with The100.io!
If you're looking for teammates for any activity in D1 or D2, check out PA's console-specific groups on The100.io, right here:
Pax Arcadia - PS4 (Contact @Celian, @Marikir and/or @Dajoran)
Pax Arcadia - Xbox One (Contact @ObiFett, @awsimo and/or @dinoarus)
Pax Arcadia - PC (Contact @3clipse)

Useful Links and Utilities
We will use this space to compile links to miscellaneous sites and tools as we prepare for and dive into the launch of D2. Please feel free to PM or @ me in the thread at any time if you would like to contribute a useful resource or utility to the OP.
Destiny Item Manager: Move items between characters and keep track of your gear and inventory.
DestinyTracker: Track your stats, plus leaderboards, activity listings, and vendors.
DestinyDB: Item lists and tons of info.

mfua5ptrphdo.png

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
GMaster7 on

• AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Sweet, I get an early post!

Saturday Morning Cartoons, our Saturday morning PS4 raid group, is going to be short a guardian this week. If anyone here is interested, let me know.

Saturday Morning Cartoons
    Event: Raid Lair 1 + Leviathan
    System: PS4
    Day/Time: Saturday, March 3rd, 10am/7am EST/PST
    Slots Available: 1
    Requirements: We're a casual group, so being a cool person is more important to us that skill or experience. If you've never run the raids before, the required light level to enter is 300, so I guess that's the only hard requirement. Otherwise, we're cool and happy to teach people the raids.
    The100 Link: https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/1130072

PSN|AspectVoid
  • VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Continuing on from last thread: Yes, perma-juggler is a real documented thing. It's not the same "NEVER get ammo for the weapon you're using" but it's "ALMOST NEVER." It's not just a usage rate issue. There seem to be two rolls for ammo drops, a common roll that cannot drop the type of ammo for the slot you have equipped, and a rare drop that can be anything. That how sometimes you see an enemy drop two bricks.

As far as Iron Banner and power level advantages... that was LITERALLY the only difference between Iron Banner PVP and regular PVP. It was the whole point of the game mode.

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Vagabond wrote: »
    Continuing on from last thread: Yes, perma-juggler is a real documented thing. It's not the same "NEVER get ammo for the weapon you're using" but it's "ALMOST NEVER." It's not just a usage rate issue. There seem to be two rolls for ammo drops, a common roll that cannot drop the type of ammo for the slot you have equipped, and a rare drop that can be anything. That how sometimes you see an enemy drop two bricks.

As far as Iron Banner and power level advantages... that was LITERALLY the only difference between Iron Banner PVP and regular PVP. It was the whole point of the game mode.

From a game theoretic perspective it is basically a useless mechanic. But the real point of Iron Banner is a concentrated PVP experience by virtue of the fact that you have limited time to earn reputation to get the sweet sweet loot. Plus, the fact that it only really rewarded winning (which everyone grew to hate because again, some mechanics are just dumb, no matter the flavour they invoke within our brainmeats)

edited March 2018
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

From a game theoretic perspective it is basically a useless mechanic. But the real point of Iron Banner is a concentrated PVP experience by virtue of the fact that you have limited time to earn reputation to get the sweet sweet loot. Plus, the fact that it only really rewarded winning (which everyone grew to hate because again, some mechanics are just dumb, no matter the flavour they invoke within our brainmeats)

Iron Banner loot was not the POINT of Iron Banner.

EDIT: Here's some early discussions about IB in relation to power levels I could find on bungie.net:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/12318/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10242014
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/12387/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---11132014

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I don't know what you mean by that?

Internally, Bungie always thought that power level differences were stupid, but it was something test audiences and eventually the community thought would be cool. Communities are stupid though so *shrug*

I mean to say that the draw for playing Iron Banner was not "Now my power differences matter" because often they didn't as the vast majority of players were already max light and it was often lamented that the difference was small even after tuning (some funny OHKs or fast kills and other things notwithstanding, for the most part). Insofar as anyone lists that at their motivation for playing Iron Banner I will engage my Willy Wonka face at the limited introspection they undertook.

Right, Apotheosis, you know that secretly Bungie felt that power differences were stupid contrary to the entire way they marketed Iron Banner and it was actually an idea from the community who is dumb

vq2TEKC.png
    Right, Apotheosis, you know that secretly Bungie felt that power differences were stupid contrary to the entire way they marketed Iron Banner and it was actually an idea from the community who is dumb

They said as much in the GDC presentations...

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Off to a fine new thread start, gents. :hydra:

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    The new destination emblems are a neat idea, but they're also stupid. You've discovered "X" Ghost Scans on Nessus. Okay... OUT OF HOW MANY? Why isn't it presented as "22/30" or something like that?

They said as much in the GDC presentations...

[Citation Needed]

vq2TEKC.png
    Pretty sure it was in the testing one, and the phrase used was "we think you're crazy" when talking about power level differences in PVP

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I'm really baffled that anyone gave a shit about the IB LL stuff. Not even in the way that I say I'm baffled by people preferring D1 where it's clearly a different sort of thing so on some level I understand that it can just be a matter of different tastes. I mean really baffled. It didn't matter, and if it did matter it would suck, so why does anyone care about it?

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Pretty sure it was in the testing one, and the phrase used was "we think you're crazy" when talking about power level differences in PVP

And that means, "Internally, Bungie always thought that power level differences were stupid" ?

Seems like a stretch

And I'm sorry you can't understand why people liked IB being affected by LL, but they did

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
    Given the constant observation that it was nearly indistinguishable from the effects of lag and poorly planned pushes in terms of unexpectedly fast deaths I do in fact have trouble understanding that people liked it. Or that as time went on the effect reduced to nearly 0% of its magnitude due to everyone occupying the upper levels of possible power.

I can certainly agree that people liked the idea of it but could never give a coherent justification as to why. Except for people who unabashedly admitted that they just wanted to do better based on the fact that they were higher light rather than having improved their skill. But in a skill based game and a competitive format I have nothing but gene wilder for them.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I don't know what you mean by that?

Internally, Bungie always thought that power level differences were stupid, but it was something test audiences and eventually the community thought would be cool. Communities are stupid though so *shrug*

I mean to say that the draw for playing Iron Banner was not "Now my power differences matter" because often they didn't as the vast majority of players were already max light and it was often lamented that the difference was small even after tuning (some funny OHKs or fast kills and other things notwithstanding, for the most part). Insofar as anyone lists that at their motivation for playing Iron Banner I will engage my Willy Wonka face at the limited introspection they undertook.

I don't care about LL, but you're misremembering this a little bit. They didn't say that power levels were something test audience and the community would be cool. They said that power levels was something the test audience absolutely hated, but then the community liked it.

The context where it was brought up wasn't really about the power level itself, and doesn't give a strong indication of how they would design the Banner in the future. They were using it (different power levels in pvp) as an example of something that tested overwhelmingly negatively in the lab, but had a positive reception once out in the community, and how some things just work differently in lab environments.

It's not something I care about much. I know Bungie talked it up a bunch before the first banner, but in actual play it never seemed to matter much. I always matched up against stacks of players at the same power level and the smattering of under leveled players we spotted seemed competitive. It's like there was a reliable way to target the one occasional underleveled player in a 6 v 6 shooter.

If level mattering was the only thing that distinguished the Banner from other modes, I probably would've stopped playing it in 2014.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i always thought the power level difference in IB was just a stupid restriction that only mattered right after new content dropped

i will say though that there also really isn’t anything special about iron banner other than the loot

it’s just pvp, and control is an exceptionally boring game mode in D2 where everything about control that made it interesting has been stripped out of the mode

all it is now is a race in circles around the map or capping the two “good” points and camping on them

it’s pretty terrible

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Special episode of Kotaku's Splitscreen podcast is out today: "The Secret Hunters of Destiny." A look back at the D1 era of Sleeper Simulant, Outbreak Prime, VoG, and the secret hunters who inspired us all. 50ish minutes. Gonna check it out on my way to work.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i always thought the power level difference in IB was just a stupid restriction that only mattered right after new content dropped

i will say though that there also really isn’t anything special about iron banner other than the loot

it’s just pvp, and control is an exceptionally boring game mode in D2 where everything about control that made it interesting has been stripped out of the mode

all it is now is a race in circles around the map or capping the two “good” points and camping on them

it’s pretty terrible

At least it isn't Clash.

• jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    After some grumbling last night we decided to play Wrath of the Machine instead of Destiny 2 Leviathan. I feel it was the right decision.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Peen wrote: »

it’s pretty terrible

At least it isn't Clash.

i mean it basically is though

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I'm just an odd duck. I haven't liked the look of ANY of the Iron Banner gear this time around. I get the Space Samurai thing they are going for, but I would personally like more Space in the that equation, and less Samurai.

EDIT -- Now that I think about it, there is only like 2 or 3 whole sets of Titan armor that hasn't been a visual assault against my eyes.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    I'm just an odd duck. I haven't liked the look of ANY of the Iron Banner gear this time around. I get the Space Samurai thing they are going for, but I would personally like more Space in the that equation, and less Samurai.

EDIT -- Now that I think about it, there is only like 2 or 3 whole sets of Titan armor that hasn't been a visual assault against my eyes.

I'm curious which sets you do like, because I've been dissatisfied with the way my Titan looks, but I can't decide exactly why.

I think right now I'm rocking Kerak + Insurmountable Skullfort + Mark of Optimacy with Midnight Talons. I look like a shiny knight, which is just okay.

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »
    There's nothing inherently fun or interesting about playing the new nightfall. It's just a slower strike, and you can handicap yourself to make it even slower! The anomalies and rings from before were lame, but the rest of the modifiers were interesting.

if i don't see the boss die at the end but still fail because it happened a second too late and have to start all over again, i'll call it an improvement

The tradeoff is now a team wipe boots you back to orbit.

hmm no i do not think that is better

why do they insist on things being bad and not fun?

They want some sort of potential for failure?

With no timer that pretty much only leaves the full wipe as an option to create that.

why all the way back to orbit instead of the last checkpoint though?

it makes it far more likely to have your time completely wasted by a small mistake, or worse a bug, than it resulting in a compelling challenge

Well that wipe to orbit thing comes from using the challenges which are consumables I think? So I think the logic chain is clear.

Now ideally this is one of those things where you convince players to constantly be aware of and use it to raise the intensity of engagement but rarely if never actually trigger the failure state of.

Most strikes it doesn't seem like a huge issue if you're playing safe (thanks lack of timer!) though a couple do seem like issues. The end of Pyramidion for example doesn't really have a way to be safe with.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    There's nothing inherently fun or interesting about playing the new nightfall. It's just a slower strike, and you can handicap yourself to make it even slower! The anomalies and rings from before were lame, but the rest of the modifiers were interesting.

if i don't see the boss die at the end but still fail because it happened a second too late and have to start all over again, i'll call it an improvement

The tradeoff is now a team wipe boots you back to orbit.

hmm no i do not think that is better

why do they insist on things being bad and not fun?

They want some sort of potential for failure?

With no timer that pretty much only leaves the full wipe as an option to create that.

why all the way back to orbit instead of the last checkpoint though?

it makes it far more likely to have your time completely wasted by a small mistake, or worse a bug, than it resulting in a compelling challenge

Well that wipe to orbit thing comes from using the challenges which are consumables I think? So I think the logic chain is clear.

Now ideally this is one of those things where you convince players to constantly be aware of and use it to raise the intensity of engagement but rarely if never actually trigger the failure state of.

Most strikes it doesn't seem like a huge issue if you're playing safe (thanks lack of timer!) though a couple do seem like issues. The end of Pyramidion for example doesn't really have a way to be safe with.

yeah i can only think of a few times at the end of pyramidion or inverted spire where the whole party wasn't dead at the same time even on a good run in a nightfall

edited March 2018
    Erevar wrote: »

I'm curious which sets you do like, because I've been dissatisfied with the way my Titan looks, but I can't decide exactly why.

I think right now I'm rocking Kerak + Insurmountable Skullfort + Mark of Optimacy with Midnight Talons. I look like a shiny knight, which is just okay.

8qfxr6vn9oxo.png

That set, the Crucible/Devistation Set, and The Io Set.

That's pretty much it. The Raid and Raid Lair sets made me audibly groan when I saw them. I can't stand the Kerak set, it looks like a vase/potted plant.

MagicPrime on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I've never been super happy with the way any of my guardians look in D2. At best its just been passable. And yeah, the Leviathan and EoW sets are pretty ugly.

Its even worse because at the end of D1 with the raid ornaments our guardians were looking really cool.

8qfxr6vn9oxo.png

That's pretty much it. The Raid and Raid Lair sets made me audibly groan when I saw them. I can't stand the Kerak set, it looks like a vase/potted plant.

hrg2kdvy0d7c.jpg

Now I can't unsee the "vase/potted plant" - thanks for that! <3

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I've never been super happy with the way any of my guardians look in D2. At best its just been passable. And yeah, the Leviathan and EoW sets are pretty ugly.

Its even worse because at the end of D1 with the raid ornaments our guardians were looking really cool.

What also sucks is the way the stats on armor works in d2 you end up having to look pretty stupid if you want optimal. Or at least I felt I looked dumb as hell.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

What also sucks is the way the stats on armor works in d2 you end up having to look pretty stupid if you want optimal. Or at least I felt I looked dumb as hell.

I stopped caring about stats. I just wear what looks good and deal with whatever stats that gives me.

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    That's a pretty great looking FWC Titan. Sexy. The other pic, the chrome-and-gold Titan, is basically how my Titan has looked since getting my first piece of raid gear (shoulders) way back when and applying that shader to everything, except that I switched from Skullfort to Mask of the Quiet One after a bit. I have never felt incentivized to try to change anything about the look, which is IMO a big failing of D2. I haven't come across anything that has looked cooler, but I was also tired of looking at the same armor after about a week. (Destiny fashion is my favorite shit.)

8qfxr6vn9oxo.png

hrg2kdvy0d7c.jpg

Now I can't unsee the "vase/potted plant" - thanks for that! <3

vsidrs4iowal.png

What do you mean?

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    It looks way cooler when there's a lion on the front
    FqQ1br1.jpg

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I've grown to like the trials armor for Titans, I like the crucible set, and I've made my peace with the ridiculous space rhino thing that the lair armor is doing.

Warlocks continue to be the most fly, don't@ me. The FWC coat and the xenos Vale coat are my personal favorites.

Peen on
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Saw the thread title and perked up, dipping in to ask....is 6vs6 for IB back right now?

Also, it's funny that the LL argument is here since I thought the last Destiny thread resolved that it was promoted as important and part of the backlash against Bungie was that it was of minimal impact in D1....and that it was a big part of their advertising / perceived importance of IB at the time at the beginning.

Life is a circle, I guess? :).

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
    I've grown to like the trials armor for Titans, I like the crucible set, and I've made my peace with the ridiculous space rhino thing that the lair armor is doing.

Warlocks continue to be the most fly, don't@ me. The FWC coat and the xenos Vale coat are my personal favorites.

@Peen

This is way out of left field and OT, so I'll delete this if anybody complains, but...

:rotate:

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

Yeah. In D1 all of my characters looked badass with at least 10-12 different armor sets each that I liked. I was freaking IN LOVE with the IB armor sets.

In D2, I really hate warlocks look in general. Can't find anything I like, as everything to me is either tattered robes or a dress. Also don't like the helms, but there is no fucking way I'm looking at the abomination of a face I spent 10 seconds making 3+ years ago. There's a couple that are cool though I just gotta go grind that planet I guess.

Trojan35 on
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    Saw the thread title and perked up, dipping in to ask....is 6vs6 for IB back right now?
    It's scheduled for the 26th.

The way to fix the stats you want while looking the potted plant you always wanted to be is to masterwork all your armour and reroll all the stats

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

Peen

This is way out of left field and OT, so I'll delete this if anybody complains, but...

I'm more curious as to how that found itself in your collection of pop culture references, tbh.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    edited March 2018

Peen

I'm more curious as to how that found itself in your collection of pop culture references, tbh.

I saw the movie Class Act at a formative age.

Edit: I also have an affinity for remembering movies and quotes, but I can't remember song lyrics for shit. =P

Erevar on
    KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
This discussion has been closed.