As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hamilton] is now on Disney+

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    so the Hamilton singalong I run got featured in LA Magazine

which is nuts! and we're starting tonight! in like three hours!

what's that? you'd love to look at it but you don't live in LA?

here's the live-stream! starts at 8 PM PST

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular

Well this was incredible:

https://youtu.be/6_35a7sn6ds

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    that's my favourite song off the Mixtape and possibly my favourite verse ever by Riz MC

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    We just bought two tickets to see Leslie Odom Jr. in a few months. Pretty excited - he has an album of jazz standards but I understand he does do some Hamilton stuff too.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

So it looks like every karaoke place is about to get a bunch of calls, The Hamilton Instrumentals are out on your digital media platform of choice.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah I'm seeing this in SF in three weeks!

Excited!

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    My wife and I just got back from the Chicago show about a week ago. It was a lot of fun! If it ever makes it to the DFW area, I'll definitely be getting tickets.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    My wife and I just got back from the Chicago show about a week ago. It was a lot of fun! If it ever makes it to the DFW area, I'll definitely be getting tickets.

Next year actually.
    http://dallassummermusicals.org/shows/hamilton/

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Alright, now to check the budget to see if we can afford season passes this year so we can get priority ticket buys for next year.

Thanks @Chall!

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Alright, now to check the budget to see if we can afford season passes this year so we can get priority ticket buys for next year.

Thanks "Chall"!

No prob, that's what I'm doing as well!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hamilton needs to come to Minnesota

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hamilton needs to come to New Zealand.

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Hamilton needs to come to my house.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh yeah I'm seeing this in SF in three weeks!

Excited!

we saw it at the Orpheum a few weeks ago.

it's pretty fucking awesome

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    RRlyD05.png

...I play this game too much.

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    RRlyD05.png

...I play this game too much.

And you're never gonna stop until you make 'em drop and burn 'em up and scatter the remains.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    This is part of a new project called Hamildrops - rather than another mixtape, there's going to be a new song each month from now to the end of 2018

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    That song is amazing, by the way.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    I dont have a link right now but the next hamildrop landed awhile ago. Its s new version of wrote my way out with new rappers. Nothing to me will surpass Lins verse in the original but its very good.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    I dont have a link right now but the next hamildrop landed awhile ago. Its s new version of wrote my way out with new rappers. Nothing to me will surpass Lins verse in the original but its very good.

This run:
    My mind is where the wild things are, Maurice Sendak
    In withdrawal, I want it all, please give me that pen back
    Y'all, I caught my first beatin' from the other kids when I was caught readin'
    "Oh, you think you smart? Blah! Start bleedin'"
    My pops tried in vain to get me to fight back
    Sister tapped my brains, said, pssh, you'll get 'em right back

is just so fucking evocative.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »

This run:
    My mind is where the wild things are, Maurice Sendak
    In withdrawal, I want it all, please give me that pen back
    Y'all, I caught my first beatin' from the other kids when I was caught readin'
    "Oh, you think you smart? Blah! Start bleedin'"
    My pops tried in vain to get me to fight back
    Sister tapped my brains, said, pssh, you'll get 'em right back

is just so fucking evocative.

Its amazing. Also it manages to rhyme someone saying pssh with the censoring noise which I find hilarious.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh SHIT!

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    This is possibly the best thing ever.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Fingers crossed that the mashup is ten minutes long minimum

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Fingers crossed that the mashup is ten minutes long minimum

Just polkadot the entire soundtrack.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Oh my god

• Options
    Holy shit yes please.

• Options
  • Options
    Oh my god

• Options
    edited March 2018
    OH MY GOD THEY HAVE LAFAYETTE! AND JEFFERSON!

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Damn right Al can nail the disciplined dissidents line

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I said God Damn

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    I'm in love

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I love Weird All.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I’m really glad he broke his “no more polka medleys” rule

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    i...

can't

cope with this

I am laughing so hard at work right now

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I've got the biggest goofball grin on my face.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    It's been a hot minute since I've listened through the Hamilton soundtrack, and after listening to this I'm gonna have to rectify that immediately.

What a good fucking soundtrack.