As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Celebrate the holidays with [TV] friends!

19495969798100»

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I didn't like Hannibal very much but I will say that the insane banquet spread scene from like the third episode was one of the most weirdly psychedelic things I've seen whilst not on psychedelics, all the colours were so lurid and everything seemed oversized but just so

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Zonugal wrote: »
    If we're going to talk about sitcoms that used their guest stars well, Friends needs to be mentioned.

And Scrubs

Scrubs was actually the show that I was watching when I was thinking about this. Specifically, Tara Reid's character during her fairly long arc. She also randomly shows up a season later just to bother people (it's the episode where the hospital goes into lockdown and she's stuck there so she just bugs Dr Cox all night)

I was thinking of Michael J Fox, Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Banks.

Just great characters all around.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tara Reid dates the Soup Nazi on Scrubs.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Man, Altered Carbon is really dang good

So far I've turned like 4 co-workers onto it and gotten essentially the same text from each of them: "Holy shit that fight at the end of episode 8 WTF!?"

I was expecting an overly self-serious cyberpunk noir story featuring a bland white lead.

But I'm up to episode 6 and this is the most fun neon-edgelordy cyberpunk noir action bullshit I've had in a while and I love it.

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    I didn't see this posted anywhere, but Santa Clarita season 2 comes out March 23!

http://deadline.com/2018/02/santa-clarita-diet-season-2-premiere-date-netflix-timothy-olyphant-drew-barrymore-1202296249/

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Man, Altered Carbon is really dang good

So far I've turned like 4 co-workers onto it and gotten essentially the same text from each of them: "Holy shit that fight at the end of episode 8 WTF!?"

I was expecting an overly self-serious cyberpunk noir story featuring a bland white lead.

But I'm up to episode 6 and this is the most fun neon-edgelordy cyberpunk noir action bullshit I've had in a while and I love it.

Man, you've still got the craziest fucking shit to come.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    geth close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.