As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Output

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Output

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Ah the wonderful nauseating world of VR. Truly this IS the future!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Ah the wonderful nauseating world of VR. Truly this IS the future!

Yeah, they never mention the motion sickness in all those old sci fi stories.

• Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    for real, i tried out some vr stuff at a pax once. whatever allotted time we had to play it me and my wife only used about 1/3rd of it because we both got raging headaches and felt nauseous.

• Options
    identeregareidenteregare Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    406757673_QdCxk-2100x20000.jpg

Everything old is new again. ;-)

identeregare on
  • Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    oh wow, I missed Bucket, I was wondering when he was going to make another apperance.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    oh wow, I missed Bucket, I was wondering when he was going to make another apperance.

The bucket's cool, but it's no tarp.

dennis on
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »
    for real, i tried out some vr stuff at a pax once. whatever allotted time we had to play it me and my wife only used about 1/3rd of it because we both got raging headaches and felt nauseous.

What we really need is a holodeck.

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    So... for Gabe, VR is either a founding father of heavy metal, or an urban legend concocted in the 19th century?

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    So... for Gabe, VR is either a founding father of heavy metal, or an urban legend concocted in the 19th century?

Key word: "an." An iron maiden is the latter, Iron Maiden is the former.

Hevach on
  • Options
    Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    "The amount of VR he can suffer through - even chemically augmented - is apparently governed by some kind of glowing bar, and this bar refills at a trickle."

So Grimboria's VR tolerance is basically a shitty Facebook "energy" system that he needs to buy virtual currency for to load more than 1% per hour?

But signatures don't really work, do they?
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I can only last about an hour in PSVR, not because of motion sickness (I luckily don't have that problem at all).
    It's the lenses fogging up from my breath/weird shaped nose. It's like a gross eye-sauna.

• Options
    angryroosterangryrooster Registered User regular
    @zilla360 I find that when that starts to happen, I can slide the visor out a little away from my face, which lets the heat escape out the top of the headset for a while. It's obviously "less immersive" this way, but it does allow me to keep playing.